SO SICK OF THIS TEAM!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

SO SICK OF THIS TEAM!!!

They are playing terrible. They are 4-0-2 in December but that is not indicative of their play thus far. They are 2 POINTS!!! behind the NE leading Canadiens with two games in hand. Totally unacceptable... Marc Savard should be averaging two points a game and since he has been back has looked terrible... Trade him now!!! Trade him for Weber straight up. Why isn't Tyler Seguin keeping pace with Taylor Hall... We got the wrong guy folks. Fire Claude because other than turning this team into a team that makes the playoffs consistently he hasn't done anything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: SO SICK OF THIS TEAM!!!

Heh

And they're actually two points back of the Habs with two games in hand ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: SO SICK OF THIS TEAM!!!:
    Heh And they're actually two points back of the Habs with two games in hand ;)
    Posted by red75

haha thanks I changed it. Sometimes the 2 is just too close to the 3. The more important piece though was the sarcasm that flowed without. This is one of the most Schizo boards I am apart of. The people on this board will never be satisfied. When the day comes that the B's win the cup, people will still complain on this board about something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I can imagine the complaints now

"Why didn't we win the cup in 16 straight wins?! Savard is such a bad contract! He only scored 20 points??? trade him now!!!!! TT had 16 shutouts in the playoffs... his trade value will never be higher! PC should be fired if he doesn't trade TT in the summer!! And Lurch? What a loser, only 678 bolcked shiots in the playoffs? What a candyass!!!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

I am so sick of posters that freak out after each and every game (or in some cases shift) where the Bruins do not totally dominiate.  

The Bruins have 16 wins and 8 loses.   Any threads that dwell on how bad the Bruins are this year when they have twice as many wins as losses should just be deleted or marked as horsesh*t.

Call me when we lose 6 straight and get shutout 7-0 like the Caps.    They are the only team currently in a playoff spot that should be in a mini-panic right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

You forgot: after the Cup victory they will scream "trade Thomas now!". Or maybe they'll wait until after his second Vezina is awarded.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to SO SICK OF THIS TEAM!!!:
    They are playing terrible. They are 4-0-2 in December but that is not indicative of their play thus far. They are 2 POINTS!!! behind the NE leading Canadiens with two games in hand. Totally unacceptable... Marc Savard should be averaging two points a game and since he has been back has looked terrible... Trade him now!!! Trade him for Weber straight up. Why isn't Tyler Seguin keeping pace with Taylor Hall... We got the wrong guy folks. Fire Claude because other than turning this team into a team that makes the playoffs consistently he hasn't done anything.
    Posted by callodthedom19

You want to know what I am sick of?  I am sick of Bruins fans who are more that willing to accept mediocrity.  The Celtics, the Red Sox and the Patriots all have given their fans a championship.  Bruins fans get a team built to make the playoffs and then fail.  If this team plays the way they are for the full season I will bet they get upset in the first round of the playoffs.  The good news is there is still time for them to start playing hard and develope good habits before the playoffs begin. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to SO SICK OF THIS TEAM!!! : You want to know what I am sick of?  I am sick of Bruins fans who are more that willing to accept mediocrity.  The Celtics, the Red Sox and the Patriots all have given their fans a championship.  Bruins fans get a team built to make the playoffs and then fail.  If this team plays the way they are for the full season I will bet they get upset in the first round of the playoffs.  The good news is there is still time for them to start playing hard and develope good habits before the playoffs begin. 
    Posted by Orrthebest

Because I'm not being absurdly pessimistic dosen't mean I'm willing to accept mediocrity.I'm not sure what difference I could make one way or the other but I truly see mostly positives out of the Bruins this year.Without being at 100% healthwise(no way Savard is his normal self and now Stuart)they are still winning 2 out of every 3 games.It's a long season so I expect the team will become even stronger once Seguin gets more comfortable and savard feels good again.Even after 38 years with no Cup,I don't just assume they're going to lose.I don't see the point in following them if I felt that was the case.I do understand where you're coming from,I just don't agree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to SO SICK OF THIS TEAM!!! : You want to know what I am sick of?  I am sick of Bruins fans who are more that willing to accept mediocrity.  The Celtics, the Red Sox and the Patriots all have given their fans a championship.  Bruins fans get a team built to make the playoffs and then fail.  If this team plays the way they are for the full season I will bet they get upset in the first round of the playoffs.  The good news is there is still time for them to start playing hard and develope good habits before the playoffs begin. 
    Posted by Orrthebest

No offense Orr, but this is the worst kind of argument you find on here.  What does it mean to say you won't accept medocrity?  Is that just from your sports teams (other people) or in all areas of your life?  Were you a pro athlete?  Are you a CEO of a fortune 500 company?  Do you achieve excellence in all areas of your life? 

Me niether.  I don't understand these fans that pride themselves on holding a sports team, that they really have nothing to do with, to a ridiculously high standard, as though it somehow reflects on their own drive and discipline.  It is just so narcissistic to pretend that you have higher standards than other fans because you're pissed off at the team all the time.  The Bruins are 16-8 right now -- do you really think that they care that you find their effort to be unaccecptable?  They are professional athletes.  You are the one living in mediocrity, not them. Get a grip.

We all want the Bruins to win, but they are entertaining because in a world of mediocrity you can watch the best athletes playing hockey for your favorite team.  To expect them to be the best out of 32 teams every year is silly.  I want the Bruins to make the playoffs and hopefully compete for a Stanley Cup.  If they fall short in the 2nd round of the playoffs I am disappointed, but do not have the arrogance to suggest that the team doesn't meet my personal standards (while I sit on the couch in sweat pants and drink a beer).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: SO SICK OF THIS TEAM!!! : No offense Orr, but this is the worst kind of argument you find on here.  What does it mean to say you won't accept medocrity?  Is that just from your sports teams (other people) or in all areas of your life?  Were you a pro athlete?  Are you a CEO of a fortune 500 company?  Do you achieve excellence in all areas of your life?  Me niether.  I don't understand these fans that pride themselves on holding a sports team, that they really have nothing to do with, to a ridiculously high standard, as though it some reflects on their own drive and discipline.  It is just so narcissistic to pretend that you have higher standards than other fans because you're pissed off at the team all the time.  The Bruins are 16-8 right now -- do you really think that they care that you find their effort to be unaccecptable?  They are professional athletes.  You are the one living in mediocrity, not them. Get a grip. We all want the Bruins to win, but they are entertaining because in a world of mediocrity you can watch the best athletes playing hockey for your favorite team.  To expect them to be the best out of 32 teams every year is silly.  I want the Bruins to make the playoffs and hopefully compete for a Stanley Cup.  If they fall short in the 2nd round of the playoffs I am disappointed, but do not have the arrogance to suggest that the team doesn't meet my personal standards (while I sit on the couch in sweat pants and drink a beer).
    Posted by Fletcher1

Great post Fletch ! I have read that line from many posters in the past and now you've put into words the exact way I've felt about it after reading their higher standards then the rest of us. Well said and a much appreciated post !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Winning doesn't always show the true picture. Look at all those Detroit teams in the 90's that got swept, or beaten. The 95-96 Wings got clipped after a 62 win season! Just because a team is winning doesn't mean squat! It's the why's & how's they're winning that is the issue. This team may have the ingredients to make something that taste awesome, but the product coming out of the oven isn't close to tasting right!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Posted by callodthedom19

i know ur stiring something...but  I like it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

In Response to SO SICK OF THIS TEA
     callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I hope you are not as dumb as you sound ....We are 8 points away from 1st place overall with 3 games in hand and only 3 points from the 2nd place with 4 games in hand ...if you are sick and tired why dont u switch to another team ...we dont need stupid fans like you

thanks to all the real fans for their support

Tyler

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to SO SICK OF THIS TEA  callodthedom19
    I hope you are not as dumb as you sound ....We are 8 points away from 1st place overall with 3 games in hand and only 3 points from the 2nd place with 4 games in hand ...if you are sick and tired why dont u switch to another team ...we dont need stupid fans like you thanks to all the real fans for their support Tyler
    Posted by TylerSeguin

Tyler did you miss Sarcasm class? I know I know you were probably out practicing hockey instead but still lol.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Outside of Chara, Savard and Thomas, the B's are a very young team. It's been a long time since I've been this excited about the Bs probably since the early 90s as the Bs now have top tier goaltending that it didn't have in the Jumbo Joe days.

I understand Orrthebest's argument, I just think it's incredibly flawed. The Bruins are not the Sox, Patriots, or the Celtics. The Bruins are what they are, a young solid team with great potential. They didn't buy their way to a championship like the Red Sox and the Celtics and they are still trying to build through the draft and free agency like the Patriots.

The fact is, Chia is building a team the way you're supposed to - through the draft and developing young players. That doesn't happen over night and it's a process that takes a while when your drafting kids that are 18-20 years old vs. 21-22 for football.

Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was Chicago's cup winning team last year.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: SO SICK OF THIS TEAM!!! : Great post Fletch ! I have read that line from many posters in the past and now you've put into words the exact way I've felt about it after reading their higher standards then the rest of us. Well said and a much appreciated post !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Cheers Chowdahkid -- I hope you're not too miserable living in mediocrity with those low standards of yours...lol...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

callodthedom19

and I am sick and tired of fans like you ...why dont you pick a losing team like the NYI or the NJD ....if you are sick of winning ...IDIOT

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Maybe you wouldn't be so sick of this team if you ACTUALLY evaluated things with you mind and not your heart.  You will be sick of them until they win a game and then you will proclaim that they will win 6 STANLEY CUPS IN A ROW.  So transparent.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Get the f*ck out of here soccer boy.  You're not wanted.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Get the f*ck out of here soccer boy.  You're not wanted.
    Posted by beantowngm15

If he stayed away from places he was unwanted he would never go anywhere.I kind of feel bad for folks like him that obviously don't have any friends.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

349 useless posts. What a waste of time .

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=0f242451e5323b348aeef76e8d301c51&plckUserId=0f242451e5323b348aeef76e8d301c51" target="_parent">callodthedom19     They are playing terrible. They are 4-0-2 in December but that is not indicative of their play thus far. They are 2 POINTS!!! behind the NE leading Canadiens with two games in hand. Totally unacceptable... Marc Savard should be averaging two points a game and since he has been back has looked terrible... Trade him now!!! Trade him for Weber straight up. Why isn't Tyler Seguin keeping pace with Taylor Hall... We got the wrong guy folks. Fire Claude because other than turning this team into a team that makes the playoffs consistently he hasn't done anything.             

You can't be serious. 2 pts behind with 2 in hand  will take that every time.  SAVVY is not up to game speed yet.....let me knock you out so you can see what it is like  to try and recover. As far as Taylor vs Tyler.  Cut Halls mins to the 9 mins given to Tyler and watch his pts drop like a rock........GO GET A COFFEEE YOU ARE DELIERIOUS

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Guys...the first post of the thread is obviously sarcastic...sheesh...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

My apology to  callodthedom19     sarcasim is ok by me...... JUMPED B4 READING YOUR 2ND POST

• You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to SO SICK OF THIS TEA  callodthedom19
    I hope you are not as dumb as you sound ....We are 8 points away from 1st place overall with 3 games in hand and only 3 points from the 2nd place with 4 games in hand ...if you are sick and tired why dont u switch to another team ...we dont need stupid fans like you thanks to all the real fans for their support Tyler
    Posted by TylerSeguin

I was making fun of the posters on here who complain all the time about the team. In reality I am very happy with the way the Bruins are playing. While I don't think they're necessarily playing their best hockey when they start too this team will be a monster in the league.
  •  
    Sections
    Shortcuts