1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

So tired of the no show!

So tired of the Globe writers! They are like teachers on vacation during the off season. The stories we get are so non stories. I would like to think that most of us are NHL fans along with being Bs fans. They need to step it up. So many other great websites that are entrenched in hockey.  So many others reporting good info. I guess I can go elsewhere for my info,but I like the group here. Just poor reporting with lack of care..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: So tired of the no show!

See if you can somehow get access to the internet. 

They have this cool thing called google.  If you type "bruins hockey news" into the thing called the search box, it will magically find current articles.

You'll need a computer to do this.  They actually have ones you can own and keep in your home now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I have to kind of agree with the others here.  First off, there's nothing to write about.  The two things we know about the CBA negotiations are:
    1. They've made very little progress so you can't even speculate on the timeline or nature of any agreement.
    2. Neither side is talking much to the press at all.  Maybe they have a truce on that.  All I hear is no comment.

But if you want endless speculation on prospects or some other redundant perspective on this Bruins team that we may not get to see, there are tons of blogs, fan sites, and message boards.

I've complained about the Globe coverage before too, but right now I can't really imagine what they would write about.

I'm actually headed down to Colorado Springs tomorrow -- I could try to stalk TT around for a day...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: So tired of the no show!:
    [QUOTE]See if you can somehow get access to the internet.  They have this cool thing called google.  If you type "bruins hockey news" into the thing called the search box, it will magically find current articles. You'll need a computer to do this.  They actually have ones you can own and keep in your home now.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

The internet is on computers now??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

[QUOTE]See if you can somehow get access to the internet.  They have this cool thing called google.  If you type "bruins hockey news" into the thing called the search box, it will magically find current articles. You'll need a computer to do this.  They actually have ones you can own and keep in your home now.

Not a shot.. Your funny. Heres the thing though.  The coverage we get here is beyond abysmal.  My point is I come here a lot and the coverage is less than acceptable.  They need a facelift.  I get more information from the people on this board then I do any of the writers.  As a matter of fact many of the people on this  board provide information that could probably be provieded as great articles. I love hockeyand enjoy the board, but wish that the people being paid to cover this great sport showed more passion. Thats all.

I am on tsn.ca all the time and dont expect the globe to be at that level, but they need to do more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So tired of the no show! : Not a shot.. Your funny. Heres the thing though.  The coverage we get here is beyond abysmal.  My point is I come here a lot and the coverage is less than acceptable.  They need a facelift.  I get more information from the people on this board then I do any of the writers.  As a matter of fact many of the people on this  board provide information that could probably be provieded as great articles. I love hockeyand enjoy the board, but wish that the people being paid to cover this great sport showed more passion. Thats all. I am on tsn.ca all the time and dont expect the globe to be at that level, but they need to do more.
    Posted by paulyboy[/QUOTE]

Why not read the Herald?  They have some coverage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So tired of the no show! : Why not read the Herald?  They have some coverage.

The Herald?

If I buy the Herald I usually get a Penthouse magazine and hide the Herald inside so I don't get embarassed if someone I know sees me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It what it is,  they're all covering the mega trade between the Sox and Dodgers. 
    It is a little frustrating but nothing is really happening on the Bruins front.
    You cannot compare TSN and BDC ,  TSN while has to cover sports on a national scale , the BDC is Boston based,  the hockey section mostly reports Boston hockey related issues not on the Oilers signing Hall. 
    Hey..... there's always Bleachers report

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So tired of the no show! : The Herald? If I buy the Herald I usually get a Penthouse magazine and hide the Herald inside so I don't get embarassed if someone I know sees me.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you'd hate to be seen reading the "other" Boston paper.  What would your gay liberal friends think if they saw that?