So What You're Saying Is Epidemic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So What You're Saying Is Epidemic

Fellas,

This approach is terrible.  We've avoided it here for a long time, but now it's really coming around in virus like fashion.

When someone posts an opinion, it's not okay to take that opinion, apply to a different thought or subject and then create a new thought...then attribute it to the other guy.

Me:  I think Chiarelli sucks at the draft table.

You:  So what you're saying is that he shouldn't have picked Hamilton?

It's weak and combative.  It also leads to a bunch of posts that say, "No, I didn't say that."

Come on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: So What You're Saying Is Epidemic

So what you're saying is we should clear our statements and opinions by you first. Did I get that right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Kennedy 97 once posted several years ago the precepts of Godwin's Law.  To Wit:  postal reaction is negative a times, but it is human nature especially on forums to be correct all the time.  I do not ignore but I do ignore ignorant posts. Guarded by monkies! 

"Don't judge me monkey" 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So what you're saying is we should clear our statements and opinions by you first. Did I get that right?

[/QUOTE]

That's a perfect example, Asmaha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's a perfect example, Asmaha.

[/QUOTE]

I aim to please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kennedy 97 once posted several years ago the precepts of Godwin's Law.  To Wit:  postal reaction is negative a times, but it is human nature especially on forums to be correct all the time.  I do not ignore but I do ignore ignorant posts. Guarded by monkies! 

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that only Montreal people use the ignore button, but you're too busy dating mermaids to buy your own pot?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Then we are in agreement, Kennedy and Shuperman are one and the same.    I only wear a kerosine hat when I look at smoking hot mermaids.  I talk to the waitress; Yeah she was pretty hot; She gave me her number
    But that's all I got. Everbody gets one for free excpet me.  

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that only Montreal people use the ignore button, but you're too busy dating mermaids to buy your own pot?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE] 

I had no idea this guy was so deep. 

http://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/john-godwin-duck-dynasty.png?w=430&h=353

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

"What we have here,is a failure to communicate"- Strother Martin

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How about we talk some hockey?

Sections
Shortcuts