Sochi - one year out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Sochi - one year out

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Fair Post! And I concur with regards to what other countries have in net. I feel comfortable with Price, but at the same time there are others I'd like to take over him, but unforunately they'd have to become a Canadian first. Now, I'm going to go way out in left field & take someone who I think could take one of the spots on Canada. He's mentioned somewhere above, but more in passing. Mike Smith has shown signs of a late bloomer. He has been playing fantastic since he's been with the Yotes. 

He is one of the best at handling the puck also . Fills up the net too with his size. Playing back deep in his crease ( a la Sean Burke ) is a good style while playing on the big ice surface with the different shooting angles. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Not hockey related, but since this is an Olympic thread, I just thought I'd mention how flipping idiotic the IOC's decision to toss wrestling from the Olympics is. I'm an equestrian, and even I would agree that sport should be ditched long before wrestling ever is. Modern Pentathalon and golf are in but wrestling is out? Insane.

I agree 100% wrestling out, what is next lawn bowling, cow chip tossing and hot dog eating competition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

For team Canada so far my picks:

Eberle Crosby Hopkins

Tavares Bergy Skinner

E. Staal Toews Clarkson

Benn M. Richards Girioux

J. Staal

PK Subban Buff

Letang Campbell

Seabrook D. Keith

M. Staal

Price Luongo Ward

Coach: Detroits coach can't think of his name, Julien , and TB's coach can't think of his name.

I will add the american players later on but Phil Housley better be on the coaching staff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

bob, Buff's American.

Sections
Shortcuts