Soderberg??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Soderberg??

Is Carl Soderberg still around?? What seems to be the plan for him...is he still eligble to play?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Soderberg??

He is still around.  It seems the plan is not to let him play unless there is an injury.  Even if there is an injury up front, Daugavins may or may not be called up ahead of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Throwing the Sodman into the ECF's at this point in time would be like feeding him to the sharks.This isn't the Swedish elite league playoffs.He would likely be overwhelmed  to the point of being huddled in a corner crying "where are my rollmops". He needs to come to camp next year and start fresh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Throwing the Sodman into the ECF's at this point in time would be like feeding him to the sharks.This isn't the Swedish elite league playoffs.He would likely be overwhelmed  to the point of being huddled in a corner crying "where are my rollmops". He needs to come to camp next year and start fresh.

im hoping for no injuries.  i think dogman is the first player to draw in.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Me as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

He's learning the the North American game from high above on the 9th floor. He will get his on the job hockey 101 this fall. Watching Jagr corral the puck with defenseman draped on him should be the biggest lesson he should be absorbing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

My bet is that CJ goes with the hot hand from the morning skate........whoever it may be that day. My take on Daug is that he's already shown himself to be overmatched by playoff hockey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

My bet is that CJ goes with the hot hand from the morning skate........whoever it may be that day. My take on Daug is that he's already shown himself to be overmatched by playoff hockey.

We all know that Panda can get hot at any given moment!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I honestly forgot he existed until you brought him up. Thanks 50.........thanks a lot!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

I honestly forgot he existed until you brought him up. Thanks 50.........thanks a lot!

Ya I know,  I had forgotten about him too!!  There was so much hype on this guy before the regular season ended, I was just wondering if he was elligble to play if there was an opportunity.  I am hoping Jager and Seguin get it going soon and with the rest of the team playing well, we should be able to close out the Pens.....Go Bruins!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Speaking of Soderberg...isn't it nice to know that the Bruins have an option....We don't need to call up Trent Whitfield any more !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Oh yes the Whitfeld vs. Marchand debate 2010.  Soderberg should not only be watching Jagr as Sandog stated but how to go into the corners as a big man (Bergeron or for the the old timers Cashman).  Colbourne is the name I think so far with regards to his play.  Next year, well that is another story.  

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Speaking of Soderberg...isn't it nice to know that the Bruins have an option....We don't need to call up Trent Whitfield any more !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

All the hype surrounding Soda had me believeing that he would be able to replace Bergeron.   Way too much hype for this guy.  Funny, but Chia wanted him so bad and now maybe he doesn't know what to do with him?

Sections
Shortcuts