Some help

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Some help

There's a few disgusting Hab fans @ work that are throwing in the 24 Stanley Cups out there. Does anyone know of any decent come back lines to say to that? I said one the other day. "1993? Pretty sad to live almost 20yrs in the past. Don't ya think?" It did shut them up, but they're like an STD. Easy to get; hard to get rid of. Now I need some more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Some help

Buy them golf gloves. Or balls. and throw them at them every single time they talk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Some help:
    There's a few disgusting Hab fans @ work that are throwing in the 24 Stanley Cups out there. Does anyone know of any decent come back lines to say to that? I said one the other day. "1993? Pretty sad to live almost 20yrs in the past. Don't ya think?" It did shut them up, but they're like an STD. Easy to get; hard to get rid of. Now I need some more.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Tell them what I do........that I've been hearing that lame argument about "how many cups" since I was 10 years old and that surely,they must be able to come up with an argument that couldn't be made equally by a ten year old.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I guess I'd study up on how Montreal had dibs on lots of talent back when they were enjoying those dynasty years.  Boston didn't have any territorial draft rights insofar as I'm aware...  p.s. - Here's one hit on that topic from a quick search: http://proicehockey.about.com/od/hockeyfaqsandtrivia/f/canadiens.htm

Sections
Shortcuts