Some Prospect Info........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Some Prospect Info........

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/94027/grzelcyk-looking-to-build-on-strong-freshman-season-at-bu/#more-94027

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/94111/griffith-prepares-for-next-step-after-successful-ohl-career/

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/94075/gothberg-working-on-physical-and-mental-game-at-north-dakota/

Here's a few generic articles on some Bruins prospects.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Some Prospect Info........

"The 5-11, 185-pound native of Wallaceburg, Ontario has been a star for London during the postseason, despite injuring his hand prior to the playoffs. Griffith didn’t feel 100 percent when the playoffs began, but was the Knights’ third-leading scorer in the postseason, notching 25 (nine goals, 16 assists) points in 21 games.

Griffith also ended playoffs riding a six-game point streak and recorded a point in 16 of  the 21 playoffs game.

“Seth missed considerable time with his injury and while it may have taken a few games to get his timing back, he has averaged over a [point per game] and has not shied away from the heavy going in the playoffs,” said Bruins Assistant General Manager Don Sweeney. “That includes absorbing two huge hits from fellow Bruins' draftee Anthony Camara.”

Good sign he should be able to stay in the lineup and take the hits, for his size, in the AHL.

Dez, I don't know if you get CBSCollegeSportsNetwork up there but they usually start showing College Hockey games in December. BU typically will end up with a few games on there, I think you would like Grzelcyk's game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"The 5-11, 185-pound native of Wallaceburg, Ontario has been a star for London during the postseason, despite injuring his hand prior to the playoffs. Griffith didn’t feel 100 percent when the playoffs began, but was the Knights’ third-leading scorer in the postseason, notching 25 (nine goals, 16 assists) points in 21 games.

Griffith also ended playoffs riding a six-game point streak and recorded a point in 16 of  the 21 playoffs game.

“Seth missed considerable time with his injury and while it may have taken a few games to get his timing back, he has averaged over a [point per game] and has not shied away from the heavy going in the playoffs,” said Bruins Assistant General Manager Don Sweeney. “That includes absorbing two huge hits from fellow Bruins' draftee Anthony Camara.”

Good sign he should be able to stay in the lineup and take the hits, for his size, in the AHL.

Dez, I don't know if you get CBSCollegeSportsNetwork up there but they usually start showing College Hockey games in December. BU typically will end up with a few games on there, I think you would like Grzelcyk's game.

Thanks San. I hope to catch a few of his games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Interesting article about Gothberg.  They don't really mention it but he wasn't the starter at UND last year (although he still got about 15 games).  Unfortunately the 'starter' Saunders is still there for another year, so who knows how much playing time Gothberg will get.  Not an ideal situation for him, unless he can win the starting job.  

I should get the opportunity to see a few UND games this year at Denver or Colorado College, so I'm hoping to see him play (and will provide a wildly uneducated, reactionary, and amateurish scouting report for everyone here...)

..."looks like the knob on his stick could use a little tape and he should stretch his IT band more before games..."  and so forth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

More importantly "Is Gothberg's stick too long ?"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

One of the reasons I visit these spaces is for the posters like Dez, Sandog, Chowda, Red, Bookboy, even Fletch and Shupe.  BadHab is always fun.  I always liked OatesCam and Nite.  Anyway thanks for putting these links together, I have little time to search so it is nice to come one site to gain the info.  Thanks Dez.  BTW if Boston.com goes $$, where would I be able to read your stuff elsewhere?

A scientific theory should be as simple as possible, but no simpler. -- Albert Einstein

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

One of the reasons I visit these spaces is for the posters like Dez, Sandog, Chowda, Red, Bookboy, even Fletch and Shupe.  BadHab is always fun.  I always liked OatesCam and Nite.  Anyway thanks for putting these links together, I have little time to search so it is nice to come one site to gain the info.  Thanks Dez.  BTW if Boston.com goes $$, where would I be able to read your stuff elsewhere?

A scientific theory should be as simple as possible, but no simpler. -- Albert Einstein

I actually only come here for hockey talk Isla.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

"even"??  What the hell is that suppposed to mean?? ;)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I know more of the NHL than than the casual NHL fan.  I come here to read and sometimes post.  I do not wish to hunt for another discussion forum.  In other words the posters I mentioned et al are far more knowlegeable about hockey than I including Fletch, Shupe, and Badhab.  Many of those played professionally or at least on the University level.  So, I don't want to hunt for information, posters who are knowlegeable and go through the stages of acceptance by excellent posters on other forums.  Thus the question where do others post? 

Dez, "hockey talk" only is correct.  Can you get PEDs in Toronto or Vancouver? Seems not.  Hehe.

Sandog, thanks again for the information.  Spooner and Camara are the ones who could make an impact on the preseason me thinks.  Certainly I hope with a new scouting director, and maturation of players like Griffin will help keep the pipeline open for excellent development that can rival the Red Wing system. 

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I actually only come here for hockey talk Isla.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Certainly I hope with a new scouting director, and maturation of players like Griffin will help keep the pipeline open for excellent development that can rival the Red Wing system.

HForum is another place you can post or read up on the Bruins. One could only hope for a development system that Ken Holland has in place

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Stop Whining, I might have a party if I ever get mentioned in a post like that.  I'd even take a "despite Ricky Hussle".  At least it would indicate I had been noticed!!  LOL  I love this site and 99% of the users.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

[QUOTE]

Stop Whining, I might have a party if I ever get mentioned in a post like that.  I'd even take a "despite Ricky Hussle".  At least it would indicate I had been noticed!!  LOL  I love this site and 99% of the users.

[/QUOTE]

Ha.  I love ya Ricky.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup, space waste is the mere fact.  Whinning, nope, but reading dope is.   Enjoy your ego tripping.  Popeye rhyming slang (British):  Sam I am!  American rhyming slang:  Good night Irene!

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ha.  Ilove ya Ricky.

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Ha.  Ilove ya Ricky.

Awwww Shucks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You're supposed to call him Lucy now.

Are you not entertained?!?!