some writers and talk show hosts think TB isnt dead yet...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

some writers and talk show hosts think TB isnt dead yet...

i think the only reason they say that is that most of the writers and hockey radio guys in my area(Edmonton) think Tampa is still going to come back and win series is that they mostly picked TB from the start of the series and were pumping Guy
    Boucher's tires BIG time. they need to keep this up till the Bruins officially knock em out. It makes me sick actually....
     I think CJ has played it ok and the players deserve a lot of credit. The 4th win is ther toughest..GO BRUINS!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: some writers and talk show hosts think TB isnt dead yet...

Or maybe because the series isn't over and the Bruins can still lose? We've beenin this position once already these playoffs and ended up going into overtime in game 7.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to some writers and talk show hosts think TB isnt dead yet...:
    i think the only reason they say that is that most of the writers and hockey radio guys in my area(Edmonton) think Tampa is still going to come back and win series is that they mostly picked TB from the start of the series and were pumping Guy Boucher's tires BIG time. they need to keep this up till the Bruins officially knock em out. It makes me sick actually....  I think CJ has played it ok and the players deserve a lot of credit. The 4th win is ther toughest..GO BRUINS!!!!
    Posted by bruinsfan4778

I'm sorry..... what? I can't concentrate on your post with that avatar!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

lol...THEY ARE A NICE SET OF TWINS!!!!
     But seriously though, I think that writers and radio jocks here were big Boucher fans. Guy Boucher is a brilliant motivator and tactition and CJ is a "play it safe coach and play it safe coaches never win" and so on...
    Tampa is finally meeting a goalie that is tough to beat in TT and a big Z who IS THE best Dman in the East...Bar none...screw you Pronger!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tampa isn't dead yet is correct game 6 will be a dog fight again and if it goes to a game 7 it would be another dog fight.

It's like Wilbon saying the Celtics are in the same position now as they were when Bird, Mchale and Parish were getting old but it's no so. The current big three haven't had 6 surgeries each like the ol big three but Mike won't back off and won't hear of it if you bring up the fact that Garnett, Pierce and Allen haven't had as many surgeries.

Once the media puts it on film or in print they won't back off like Dupont and Burnside neither can wait for the Bruins to fail so they can say "See I told you so".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

No series is over til someone wins 4 games pretty simple. The only national media person I saw pick the bruins was barry melrose

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And James Duthie was the only one to do it from TSN.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Anyone who thinks the Bruins have this series wrapped up is just neive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Cripes, the series is exactly where it is supposed to be at game 6 - the Bruins are ahead 3-2 as they are now holding onto their home ice advantage.

If Tampa holds serve and wins Game 6, then anything can happen in a Game 7, so the Bruins would be wise to play their best game on Wednesday night, the question is what B's team shows up??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I listened to Randy Jones on TSN radio who said Tampa will win game six and the series.I hope they all eat their words.Of course if the Bruins win they will get no respect from anyone against Vancouver either.I think being the underdog suits me fine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

We're still in for a rough ride in this series.Tim 's play in the last makes me think they will close them out. I think timmy is to this bruins team to what ken dryden (sp?) was to the 1971 habs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hoping to be able to wander the streets of Vancouver in my B's jersey, dodging fights. ;)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Everyone hates the Bruins in Canada.  In Montreal the reason is obvious.  In Toronto it has a lot to do with the Kessel trade.  In Vancouver it's the Neely trade.  If the B's advance to the Cup final, expect wall to wall hate.

But you know what ... who the heck cares?   I want to see Lucic run wild in front of his family in Vancouver.  I think that's what he needs to FINALLY kick it up a notch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I figured the only hockey city in canada that truly hated us would be montreal. Interesting to hear from you guys assuming you live in canada we are hated in the country. Edmonton why would they ever hate us or calgary? Vancouver hates us because of the neely trade and the leafs for the kessel trade? They should hate their respective gms before hating the bruins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: some writers and talk show hosts think TB isnt dead yet...:
    Everyone hates the Bruins in Canada.  In Montreal the reason is obvious.  In Toronto it has a lot to do with the Kessel trade.  In Vancouver it's the Neely trade.  If the B's advance to the Cup final, expect wall to wall hate. But you know what ... who the heck cares?   I want to see Lucic run wild in front of his family in Vancouver.  I think that's what he needs to FINALLY kick it up a notch.
    Posted by olsonstephanie

Hmmmm, not so sure about everyone hating on the Bruins here. When I go to the ACC to watch the Bruins play the Leafs, there are usually large numbers of Bruins fans..........so much so when the Bruins score, the cheers are quite loud.

Not sure how big a following Lucic has in Vancouver, but I'll be he pretty fired up about the possibility of playing back in Vancouver.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Nucks took
    Grabner 14th now in NYI
    Luc gets revenge.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

This series is far from over, the Bruins are in for the fight of their playoff lives tomorrow night, if this thing go's seven I'm not sure I will be able to watch and of course anything can happen. That said...GO BRUINS!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

It doesn't surprise me to hear that the mass media refuses to favor the B's even now.  Just look at the ESPN writers- 7 of 8 picked the Flyers to beat Bos.  Most picked TB to beat Bos in this series.  There is not too much respect for the B's.  They'll have to earn their respect with victories this postseason. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I said Bruins in 6 before the series started and I'm sticking to it.  SanDog is right:  it's gonna be a dogfight tomorrow night.  But I think the B's play their best game of the series and win 5 - 3.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .   it's clear enough that the Bruins have been outskated for most of the series. Thomas has saved them twice and played marginally three times.  The game two game two shootout was an uncharacteristic win for the B's that probably won't happen again. It was good to see Thomas backing up his bold prediction last night. If the Bruins are to win the series and -- dare we say it the Cup -- he's the guy who's going to have to carry them.

I like where the Bruins are right now, but there's no reason to think Tampa can't come back and win this thing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

Bruins in 6.  Let me save some "heart attack" for the Cup!

Sections
Shortcuts