Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taylorhall10. Show taylorhall10's posts

Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth

Enough of letting this guy a be a bully.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth

Yeah he pisses me off.  It is one thing to play physical it is another to slash every single Bruins player who just looks at him!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth:
    [QUOTE]Yeah he pisses me off.  It is one thing to play physical it is another to slash every single Bruins player who just looks at him!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

long series dude they are trying to set the tone early. i want someone to tell me what paille did wrong on the icing play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth : long series dude they are trying to set the tone early. i want someone to tell me what paille did wrong on the icing play.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Paille did nothing, obviously a home town call for the fan favorite.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I can't believe that Pronger is gettin away with all the slashing!  I expect him to get called pretty soon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]I can't believe that Pronger is gettin away with all the slashing!  I expect him to get called pretty soon
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Its the NHL, dont hold your breath. No penalties on Pronger in Philly until the first stretcher is seen on the ice. These refs suck.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Then Bs have to finish their checks on him because he is not 100% !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I've said it before, he is one of the dirtiest bastirds in hockey. I'd love to see someone teach him a lesson. Just keep an eye on him he commits at least 1 penalty a shift, no clue on how he does not get called more.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Have you ever seen him fight. He's dirty for sure but I can't recall him ever backing it up. I'm not saying he doesn't - but I can't remember any instances.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I'd like to have seen Chara go over to the box and motion to Pronger through the glass, "when you get out of there....you and me"

Pronger wouldn't dare though

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Have you ever seen him fight. He's dirty for sure but I can't recall him ever backing it up. I'm not saying he doesn't - but I can't remember any instances.
    Posted by Chef09[/QUOTE]
    Pronger used to fight but,now that he's a star veteran,it is now beneath him. Unfortunately,the cheap slashes and cross-checks are right up his alley. The slash on Paille was the only time he hit someone that was facing him.Every time Chara faced him head on,Pronger would pretend to be looking away,only to slash Zee as soon as he turned around again.Just wait,before this series is over,we'll hear Pronger say that he can't fight because of his hand......but he really wants to though......what a joke.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'll take the guy on my team any day! I wish Chara had more of his nastiness! It's part of the reason Pronger is a winner! Chef? This guy still throws them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmWnQq5UiU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsO6YFc2uw&feature=fvwrelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaTBurjOG8M&feature=relmfu

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

There is a difference between being nasty and a dirty cheap shot artist, he is the latter.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'll take the guy on my team any day! I wish Chara had more of his nastiness! It's part of the reason Pronger is a winner! Chef? This guy still throws them! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmWnQq5UiU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsO6YFc2uw&feature=fvwrelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaTBurjOG8M&feature=relmfu
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Nite, 3 and 4 year old fights don't exactly mean he still throws them. Cleary isn't exactly considered a tough guy either. I laughed at his reaction(or lack thereof)when Tyler Myers turned to face him after Pronger tried to chop him down.A guy the size of Pronger shouldn't be dodging challengers (ala Subban).I wonder if Pronger managed to steal the game puck from this afternoon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

He's still a winner! 3 of his 5 teams didn't get to the finals by coincidence. He didn't get chosen to play on Olympic & World Cup teams because he's a "cheapshot artists!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]He's still a winner! 3 of his 5 teams didn't get to the finals by coincidence. He didn't get chosen to play on Olympic & World Cup teams because he's a "cheapshot artists!"
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Bobby Clarke was a winner too. That doesn't mean he isn't a cheapshot artist.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUDY. Show BRUDY's posts

No Pronger doesn't play all that tough, he's nothing but a lumberjack with the stick though. Because of the fact that he gets away with so much stick work players don't like getting near him., Bu an eye for an eye I say, the Bruins should be hacking away at that injured wrist of his..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Pronger kept pinching deep along the boards, hitting the goal line fairly frequently. That gives Chara a good opportunity in the defensive zone to throw some clean hurt on him. If he pegs that weak hand into the glass, I wouldn't be too upset (just make it a clean check).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Pronger kept pinching deep along the boards, hitting the goal line fairly frequently. That gives Chara a good opportunity in the defensive zone to throw some clean hurt on him.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    Red, you don't even know how bad I want to see that happen. I like the way you're thinkin'.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Dez, I just edited in after you posted, but when he pinches he tends to lead in with his arms, covering the puck on the boards. It leaves his hands vulnerable... just saying.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez, I just edited in after you posted, but when he pinches he tends to lead in with his arms, covering the puck on the boards. It leaves his hands vulnerable... just saying.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    If he keeps swinging that stick he's bound to get his knuckles rapped......at least in a perfct world that is......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think he is not fast enough to be able to finish a check... and he tries to compensate by slashing everyone. 

It was just ridiculous at one point he slashed Bergy just because he passed in front of him!

I can't stand guys like that!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Pronger is a nasty F.  Someone needs to take a slash at that broken hand. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Yeah he's a slashmaster-should hold a camp in the summertime. Was also givin the linesman pointers on the faceoff.

the slash on paille would seem to be the reviewable type(Two handing a prone player on the ice).

best revenge is winning so the media can shut up about last year.

Makes the first team all -jerk squad every year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I'm going to be on the otherside of this argument. I love his nastiness and wish more guys on this team would do it the way he does it, especially Chara. It's tough(except for today) to get a net front presence because he is always hacking away. Refs usually allow that to go. When was the last time Chara did stuff like that. It's not like it's some terrible terrible thing. 

Sections
Shortcuts