Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinBuff. Show BruinBuff's posts

Re: Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth

With all the suspensions league wide this season, and with his history of questionable plays , I'm shocked he wasn't given a 1 game suspension!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

In Response to Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth:
    [QUOTE]Enough of letting this guy a be a bully.  
    Posted by taylorhall10[/QUOTE]

Slashing a guy who's down is pretty low.  CP didn't get boarded on that non-icing and he had to know he didn't get the puck besides.  I thought the goal differential in that game made for a good time to get after him, too...  Oh well.  All that matters is he's sitting after this round.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Pronger is one of many cheap shotters on that team. It's a done deal that at least one B will get knocked out of the series by Richards, Pronger , or one of the other rats. And they are rats, nothing more. And the illustrious refs will miss the call of course.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Habs are too soft so they dive. Flyers are too physical so they are rats, punks, headhunters, cheap-shot artists etc... wowww. Bruins play best when they play a smash mouth in your face yapping style game, much like the flyers. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth:
    [QUOTE]Habs are too soft so they dive. Flyers are too physical so they are rats, punks, headhunters, cheap-shot artists etc... wowww. Bruins play best when they play a smash mouth in your face yapping style game, much like the flyers. 
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Callo,I distinctly remember you posting many times throughout the season about the many misdeeds(Boychuck vs the Oilers sticks out) suffered by the Bruins so don't bother coming here now acting like others are being babies for voicing their displeasure over the Flyers.Where was this 'smash-mouth game" that you claim the Flyers play.I honestly don't remember them making a significant check for the entire game.Slashing the back of a players legs as he skates away from you is,by no means,tough hockey.We get it,you like Pronger and Richards.......so what. The rest of us aren't going to join the fan club that you and Shupe seem to be recruiters for.I just find it very interesting that it's crying if someone else does it although I honestly can't remember what you call it when you do it......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

in the end...i'd much rather someone slash(phi), than fall to the ice in a stiff breeze(mtl). again it comes down to the officials, and their ability to keep this in check. they make up enough calls, to think eventually they get one right by accident. one thing is for sure, the flers will continue to ride that fine line, until the bruins pp makes them pay. i hope it's tonight, it may save an injury or two throughout the series. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth : Callo,I distinctly remember you posting many times throughout the season about the many misdeeds(Boychuck vs the Oilers sticks out) suffered by the Bruins so don't bother coming here now acting like others are being babies for voicing their displeasure over the Flyers.Where was this 'smash-mouth game" that you claim the Flyers play.I honestly don't remember them making a significant check for the entire game.Slashing the back of a players legs as he skates away from you is,by no means,tough hockey.We get it,you like Pronger and Richards.......so what. The rest of us aren't going to join the fan club that you and Shupe seem to be recruiters for.I just find it very interesting that it's crying if someone else does it although I honestly can't remember what you call it when you do it......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I hated that play, still do. I just don't see why everyone is up in arms about the Flyers and the way they play. It's hockey. They don't cross check people in the head without a helmet after the whistle, when said player is down on the ice. The Flyers haven't done one thing this year as a whole, or individually, that has made me disgusted. Fact is they play a very similiar game to the Bruins. And, I hate Pronger cannot stand the guy in fact but I have nothing to complain about him. Plays the game on the edge but is in no way dirty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth:
    [QUOTE]Enough of letting this guy a be a bully.  
    Posted by taylorhall10[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth : I hated that play, still do. I just don't see why everyone is up in arms about the Flyers and the way they play. It's hockey. They don't cross check people in the head without a helmet after the whistle, when said player is down on the ice. The Flyers haven't done one thing this year as a whole, or individually, that has made me disgusted. Fact is they play a very similiar game to the Bruins. And, I hate Pronger cannot stand the guy in fact but I have nothing to complain about him. Plays the game on the edge but is in no way dirty.
    So now it was a cross check in the head? Do you remember when Alberts was concussed as a result of Hartnell driving his head into the dasher when he was on his knees blocking a puck along the boards? Did I just miss all of the slashes to the back of the Flyers players legs last game because I honestly don't remember any yet I can recall at least 4 different instances of it happening to Bruins players.Look, I love tough hockey with big hits and scraps if need be but I don't think a player does much of anything I would deem tough if a stick is needed to do it. I can't figure why you take issue with some Bruins fans wanting to see some Flyers get their faces punched. To each his own I suppose but you saying that Pronger "is in no way dirty" tells me that we're on opposite ends of the spectrum regarding what we see happenning on the ice. I guess we already knew that since I still don't think the Boychuck incident against Edmonton was a big deal at all.Oh well,cheers to you and another Bruins victory.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth : So now it was a cross check in the head? Do you remember when Alberts was concussed as a result of Hartnell driving his head into the dasher when he was on his knees blocking a puck along the boards? Did I just miss all of the slashes to the back of the Flyers players legs last game because I honestly don't remember any yet I can recall at least 4 different instances of it happening to Bruins players.Look, I love tough hockey with big hits and scraps if need be but I don't think a player does much of anything I would deem tough if a stick is needed to do it. I can't figure why you take issue with some Bruins fans wanting to see some Flyers get their faces punched. To each his own I suppose but you saying that Pronger "is in no way dirty" tells me that we're on opposite ends of the spectrum regarding what we see happenning on the ice. I guess we already knew that since I still don't think the Boychuck incident against Edmonton was a big deal at all.Oh well,cheers to you and another Bruins victory.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I always said it was a crosscheck, which it was. Luckily Boychuk was fine and it didn't turn into a big deal. I still found it disgusting. Do you remember when Alberts was on the Bruins? I don't remember him being on the B's this year. Chara was dishing it right back to Pronger. I have no problem with people wanting to see it. I find it funny they complain about the style of play when they are similiar. I'm not attacking anyone I just find it funny, that's all. Go B's

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to punch Pronger in the mouth : I always said it was a crosscheck, which it was. Luckily Boychuk was fine and it didn't turn into a big deal. I still found it disgusting. Do you remember when Alberts was on the Bruins? I don't remember him being on the B's this year. Chara was dishing it right back to Pronger. I have no problem with people wanting to see it. I find it funny they complain about the style of play when they are similiar. I'm not attacking anyone I just find it funny, that's all. Go B's
    Agreed Callo,Go Bruins!

Sections
Shortcuts