Someone new to hate on the Leafs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Someone new to hate on the Leafs?

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I really don't understand why people dislike Komisarek.  He plays hard and isn't afraid to fight. I'd take Komiserek on my team anyday.

Why do I get the feeling down the line he mioght become a Bruin?  In the bottom order of the d-corp and cheap.

Komiserek's agent, same as Lucic's, was calling PC the same summer punching bag went to LufaLand. PC said "Pass!" and so would I because he is softer than Kaberle in his own end. At least Tomas could perform the other part of his job real well.

I don't think he's softer than Kaberle .  I met his agent way back in the playoffs against the Bruins, weird night. Anyway, back then his agent was demanding too much , the price this time around will be much lower.  It could be a bargain.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Bhab:  I've never suggest that he's a Norris candidate.  People hate Matt Cooke for good reason.  People hate Steve Ott and Sean Avery for good reason.  Peple hate Max Pac for good reason.  Why hate Komisarek?

As for your videos, in the first one, yes, he missed the check.  There were three Leafs already in front of the net, not including the goaltender.  I stopped reading where it said, "warmups".

A dirty, chippy player when playing the Bruins. Wouldn't that be a good enough reason, considering we cheer for them ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I really don't understand why people dislike Komisarek.  He plays hard and isn't afraid to fight. I'd take Komiserek on my team anyday.

Why do I get the feeling down the line he mioght become a Bruin?  In the bottom order of the d-corp and cheap.

Komiserek's agent, same as Lucic's, was calling PC the same summer punching bag went to LufaLand. PC said "Pass!" and so would I because he is softer than Kaberle in his own end. At least Tomas could perform the other part of his job real well.

I don't think he's softer than Kaberle .  I met his agent way back in the playoffs against the Bruins, weird night. Anyway, back then his agent was demanding too much , the price this time around will be much lower.  It could be a bargain.

Agree here. Kaberle is the "Charmin" of NHL defencemen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Bhab:  I've never suggest that he's a Norris candidate.  People hate Matt Cooke for good reason.  People hate Steve Ott and Sean Avery for good reason.  Peple hate Max Pac for good reason.  Why hate Komisarek?

As for your videos, in the first one, yes, he missed the check.  There were three Leafs already in front of the net, not including the goaltender.  I stopped reading where it said, "warmups".

A dirty, chippy player when playing the Bruins. Wouldn't that be a good enough reason, considering we cheer for them ?

Exactly.  Plus, he's just awful.  If NAS read further he would have seen Komi passing the puck in front of his own net and Cami scoring on a one timer.  And this from a veteran hockey player?

He knows how to make his team lose.

I hate him because I hate his game.  I hate Phaneuf, Kessel's and Joe Thornton's game.  So I hate them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm not a big fan of the guy, but I'd hesitate to call him dirty. He's no saint, I remember his last game in Montreal right before he got the boot, but I don't think there enough there to call him dirty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Not dirty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o4U6nad1XI

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Remember when he gouged Hunwick's eye?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhBM1EUPOYA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

We would be here all day putting together a list of that losers behind the play antics.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

We would be here all day putting together a list of that losers behind the play antics.

This is one guy I never want to see in a B's uniform. Ever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

This ^^^^^. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Not dirty?

No, Bhab, that's not a dirty play.  The problem here is that Carcillo can't skate.  A tap to the lower back shouldn't dump any hockey player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Sorry, just don't see how Komiserek is dirty. We can post videos all day and find just as many with Chara, Lucic and Marchand. It's the NHL, face washes and scrums happen every game but to put him in the dirty class with Cooke is a bit of a stretch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Sorry, just don't see how Komiserek is dirty. We can post videos all day and find just as many with Chara, Lucic and Marchand. It's the NHL, face washes and scrums happen every game but to put him in the dirty class with Cooke is a bit of a stretch.

I guess you just haven't noticed this part of his game.

From being a fan of the league and up till this point of his career I'm surprised you haven't. 

Maybe he'll convert to angelic-like status as Cooke did last year but from what I've seen from him so far ............. dirty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Not dirty?

No, Bhab, that's not a dirty play.  The problem here is that Carcillo can't skate.  A tap to the lower back shouldn't dump any hockey player.

OK, I'll even grant it to you and say he's not dirty.

Fine.

He takes absolutely idiotic penalties.

The cross check to Lucic face.  7.5 minutes left, down 4 to 1, behind in the series 3 games none. Is his team out of it with no chance?  And what does he do? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNqm_QVhVAc

I love to see the Bruins play against teams he's on.

I HATE to see him on team USA.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Not dirty?

OK, I'll even grant it to you and say he's not dirty.

Fine.

He takes absolutely idiotic penalties.

The cross check to Lucic face.  7.5 minutes left, down 4 to 1, behind in the series 3 games none. Is his team out of it with no chance?  And what does he do? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNqm_QVhVAc

I love to see the Bruins play against teams he's on.

I HATE to see him on team USA.

I dont think he's good enough to make team USA. The lucic cross-check, yep, a dirty play, can't argue that...But like I said, I have trouble labeling him a dirty player in the same class as Cooke..I'd bet good money, if I had any, Cooke does something stupid this year. That said, i'd take him as a 5th or 6th d-man on the B's anyday...Laundry changes everything, Chris Nilan got a standing ovation on openiong night and we all know what he did to Middleton.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Anyone on the Leafs is someone to hate on the Leafs. Man, I hate the Leafs.  Not quite as much as the Shabs, but I at least have to acknowledge that the Shabs have won in recent memory - though 20 years is a long time.  Bisson won't even rememeber that idiotic run in '93.  Never been more disappointed in Gretzky - if he'd been Gretzkiesque in that series, the Shabs would be looking at nearly 30 years without a cup. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I dont think he's good enough to make team USA. The lucic cross-check, yep, a dirty play, can't argue that...But like I said, I have trouble labeling him a dirty player in the same class as Cooke..I'd bet good money, if I had any, Cooke does something stupid this year. That said, i'd take him as a 5th or 6th d-man on the B's anyday...Laundry changes everything, Chris Nilan got a standing ovation on opening night and we all know what he did to Middleton.

I remember when they announced Nilan's arrival in Boston.  I was not happy about it.  And considering he did nothing while here, and despite being from Boston shuns the B's for the Habs...and is a total loser in life...it looks like I was right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Anyone on the Leafs is someone to hate on the Leafs. Man, I hate the Leafs.  Not quite as much as the Shabs, but I at least have to acknowledge that the Shabs have won in recent memory - though 20 years is a long time.  Bisson won't even rememeber that idiotic run in '93.  Never been more disappointed in Gretzky - if he'd been Gretzkiesque in that series, the Shabs would be looking at nearly 30 years without a cup. 

Marty "the goal machine" McSorely with an illegal stick. When that happened and the Habs tied it and won in ot, i knew L.A had just lost the series, and your right, Gretzky was not up to his standards that series. 30 years without a Cup for the Habs would be great, but i'll live with 20 and counting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I dont think he's good enough to make team USA. The lucic cross-check, yep, a dirty play, can't argue that...But like I said, I have trouble labeling him a dirty player in the same class as Cooke..I'd bet good money, if I had any, Cooke does something stupid this year. That said, i'd take him as a 5th or 6th d-man on the B's anyday...Laundry changes everything, Chris Nilan got a standing ovation on opening night and we all know what he did to Middleton.

I remember when they announced Nilan's arrival in Boston.  I was not happy about it.  And considering he did nothing while here, and despite being from Boston shuns the B's for the Habs...and is a total loser in life...it looks like I was right.

He did make the all-star team as a Bruin did he not.....:)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

He did make the all-star team as a Bruin did he not.....:)

Picked by Milbury but sprained his ankle playing basketball on the celtics floor...another genious pick by Milbury followed up by even better decision making by old knuckles.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, he was selected by the B's coach to play and Milbury got buried for it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Yeah, he was selected by the B's coach to play and Milbury got buried for it.

I don't mind Milbury in studio but when it came to picking players for anything he ws god awful.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment: Sorry, just don't see how Komiserek is dirty.

I guess you just haven't noticed this part of his game. From being a fan of the league and up till this point of his career I'm surprised you haven't.

Unmistakably noticeable!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Nilan?  I hated him all the way and still do today.  And he kept that same cheese ball number he wore with the Habs.  To me that was rubbing Bruins' noses in it.

Sections
Shortcuts