Someone please take Richards out before he gets Krecji again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Someone please take Richards out before he gets Krecji again

hangnail,

you must not watch coaches corner.  I will try and find his collection of bad ones.  I believe Tinordi broke his leg as well.
    Peake's early retirement was based on the foot which was never the same. 

I will see if I can find the clip of Cherry where he has all the plays.  I disagree with that there are plays all over the ice.  Chasing an icing gives me the chills everytime.  A teammate broke his femur on a race for the puck. 

Let me look.  if anyone else can find it please feel free to post.  I couldnt find Tinordi's either

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

hang,
    watch the very end of this coaches corner.  I will look for more.  There are literally 100's.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N--8hfEW3g

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Someone please take Richards out before he gets Krecji again:
    [QUOTE]hang, watch the very end of this coaches corner.  I will look for more.  There are literally 100's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N--8hfEW3g
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

No need to go crazy looking for all of them, I'll take your word on it.  I like the rule because it forces players to play with full effort.  Let's agree to disagree.  And no, I don't watch Coaches Corner...I have enough trouble hiding from the wife and 3 kids to watch the games!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Someone please take Richards out before he gets Krecji again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone please take Richards out before he gets Krecji again : No need to go crazy looking for all of them, I'll take your word on it.  I like the rule because it forces players to play with full effort.  Let's agree to disagree.  And no, I don't watch Coaches Corner...I have enough trouble hiding from the wife and 3 kids to watch the games!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Haha, agreed.  Cherry is very very against the play and wants it changed. 
    And I hear ya on the wife and kid part.  Thank god my little guy (3 yrs/old) loves watching hockey.  I even have him shushing mommy when Grapes comes on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone please take Richards out before he gets Krecji again : Haha, agreed.  Cherry is very very against the play and wants it changed.  And I hear ya on the wife and kid part.  Thank god my little guy (3 yrs/old) loves watching hockey.  I even have him shushing mommy when Grapes comes on.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Get that kid on skates soon!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Already has been on all winter.  He is big like papa.  hopefully his hands are better.  :-)