Someone tell Clode it's ok to call a timeout please!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Someone tell Clode it's ok to call a timeout please!

I couldn't believe with 5 seconds left and the faceoff in Bruins' end for an icing the Clueless one didn't call a timeout! The Rats almost scored on the tired defense! I think if they scored there Clode's tenure would be over regardless at the end of these playoffs (barring a cup). He needs coaching lessons. Mr. Laviolette, are there any classes available?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Someone tell Clode it's ok to call a timeout please!

you only have 1/game.  it could come in handy after an icing in ot with more than 5 seconds left.  good call by cj.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Someone tell Clode it's ok to call a timeout please!

In Response to Someone tell Clode it's ok to call a timeout please!:
    [QUOTE]I couldn't believe with 5 seconds left and the faceoff in Bruins' end for an icing the Clueless one didn't call a timeout! The Rats almost scored on the tired defense! I think if they scored there Clode's tenure would be over regardless at the end of these playoffs (barring a cup). He needs coaching lessons. Mr. Laviolette, are there any classes available?
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

Really? I think Claude has outcoached Mr. Laviollette so far in the series.. Julien has got the  matchups that he wants for the most part and Laviollette has last change at home. Even Pierre McGuire ( who I dislike immensely) pointed that out during the first period I believe that Julien was winning the coaching battles..

Really with 4 seconds left nothing should have come  close to scoring  but it did, I have no problem with Julien not calling a timeout there..