Sorry Dale Hunter, the play was on-side

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Sorry Dale Hunter, the play was on-side

The linesman had a clear view and it looks on side on this video, although it's difficult to tell for sure.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/capitals-watch/2012/apr/18/dale-hunter-criticizes-officials-blown-offside-cal/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

Re: Sorry Dale Hunter, the play was on-side

Where will the whining stop.  Probably not until the Caps are eliminated.  You cannot tell conclusively one way or the other.  In other words, close enough to call in on sides.  How many other times in the game is there a play that close at the blue line that isn't called?  And it isn't even as if it directly led to the winning goal.  Seriously, this crying is getting on my nerves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Looks off sides to me to be honest, but lol at dale hunter calling anyone else out for headhunting

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Sorry Dale Hunter, the play was on-side:
    [QUOTE]Looks off sides to me to be honest, but lol at dale hunter calling anyone else out for headhunting
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

I agree.  In slow-mo it looks offsides.  But it's soooooo close.  To the naked eye it would be almost impossible to tell.  Therefore I don't see any way that they can complain about it.