Sort of Sick of 37

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Sort of Sick of 37

LoL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It was written by a girl in Maine.

That about covers it.

Those two definitely don't help the image of the rest of us women who are diehard Bruins fans - complete twits the pair of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Also, wouldn't Ken Hodge be well ahead of Seidenberg in the Rest of the World category?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

For Krejci, Jiri Slegr (if Jagr had been around another year, he'd probably be the second best Czech...).  

Are you not entertained?!?!

Will no one acknowledge the great Rosie Ruzicka??  A 39 goal season...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Also, wouldn't Ken Hodge be well ahead of Seidenberg in the Rest of the World category?

Or Byron Dafoe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Cool Vlad

Relaxing Vlad

Coach Vlad...Where did you get that jacket ?

Officer Vlad

Cleaned up Vlad

Smaller than a trophy Vlad

He's just "Vlad" now...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Saying Bergy is one of the best Canadians ever or whatever (I didn't read it) is ridiculous.

But having an undying admiration for the guy never gets old for me.

Especially considering everything he put himself through to play in the playoffs.

I praise the man whenever I hear his name spoken.

I never get tired of hearing how great Bergy is because it is true, and we are the only fans  who are lucky enough to have him on our team.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.bostonsportsbuzz.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

There's your answer, Fletch.  It's his hair.  No one wants to remember that hair.

Although, really, hockey players and hair...home of the mullet (pronounced Moo Lay)....

Are you not entertained?!?!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bergeron is what he is. He has evolved into a very good hockey player.  Admirable to any Bruins fan.  He performed beyond all expectations in 3022 and 2013.  Dems da facts, every one falls from grace given time and age.  I just like his attitude, if you don't then don't listen for all will change in due time.  I agree with NAS in that the media has used Bergeron, especially to denigrate MLB Bucholtz etc.  Other than that: Bergeron is a candidate for Andy Warhol's fifteen seconds of fame!

A scientific theory should be as simple as possible, but no simpler. -- Albert Einstein

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

"By Chris Chirichiello, Bruins Daily

If there is one player that symbolizes what it takes to be a Bruin, it is Patrice Bergeron."

I think I've reached my quota of the Patrice Bergeron Love Train.  Enough is enough.

More than sick of you, get a life its the off season

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

says the guy reading and posting here...during the off season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

you may want to reconsider your post. You have almost 20x more posts then he does.  The frequency of his posts during the offseason vis a vis yours no comparison.

back to #37 - great all around player but no Neely.Neely best bruins forward ever.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

you may want to reconsider your post. You have almost 20x more posts then he does.  The frequency of his posts during the offseason vis a vis yours no comparison.

back to #37 - great all around player but no Neely.Neely best bruins forward ever.

Says the guy with 10 different BDC accounts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to marco0863's comment:

Says the guy with 10 different BDC accounts.

and all this tiime I thought I only had 9

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

If there is one player that symbolizes what it takes to be a Bruin, it is Patrice Bergeron."

I think I've reached my quota of the Patrice Bergeron Love Train.  Enough is enough.

It amazes me how u can start 2 or 3 good threads and then come up with total garbage like this, glug glug glug then post? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:

It amazes me how u can start 2 or 3 good threads and then come up with total garbage like this, glug glug glug then post? 

It's amazing to me that a poster comes here and responds to threads for the sole purpose of trolling another poster.  Do you ever post about the Bruins?  Or anything besides NAS?  It's boring.  Hit him harder or just give up...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

Thanks, Pauly!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

It's amazing to me that a poster comes here and responds to threads for the sole purpose of trolling another poster.  Do you ever post about the Bruins?  Or anything besides NAS?  It's boring.  Hit him harder or just give up...

Your a funny guy. On one hand u say it's boring "yet u respond" Then u critisize me for trolling another poster "then u encourage me to hit him harder".  Maybe u need to think a little more before u post.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

Thanks, Pauly!

Actualy back in the day i had lots of good things to say about u, but then u went on the attack for everything i posted and here we are today.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Actualy back in the day i had lots of good things to say about u, but then u went on the attack for everything i posted and here we are today.

[/QUOTE]

Your obsession with this is quite sad, and disturbing. When do you think you'll get over it? It's been how long now? It's the only reason you come on here. You certainly don't come here to talk hockey.

Thats sad.

Heres the disturbing part. Myself, and others have done nothing but attack you for your obsession with him. Yet, you stay the stalker course, tunnel vision for him and him only. All over words typed on a computer in a hockey discussion forum months ago.

Let it go.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That had to be years ago, because for the past two seasons (at least!), you've done nothing but talk trash about me.  I really don't mind it, because it's usually unintentionally funny stuff.  I would guess your attack posts towards me outweigh mine towards you by 10:1 by now.

Relax.  Take a breath.  Enjoy the group. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Because of this post, Bergeron will now be traded...for Suban...And we will all be able to blame NAS.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Posted like a true Panther fan.  Back to hfboards with you.

Yah we need a "How many Panther threads will Nas start ?"...

I predict at least 7 Florida Panther threads started through out the season.

Bergeron is ok, but he is no Scott Mellanby.

Lol!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I used to strongly dislike NAS, then realized he's just one to offer perspective. When everyone is all high on the Bruins when they are getting points in 15 straight or whatever, he reminds us that it's only December. When the sky is falling and the Bruins are in the midst of losing 7 of 9 heading into the playoffs, he reminds people that the playoffs are a new season.

NAS isn't saying that he dislikes or even doesn't love Bergeron, he's merely pointing out that he's suddenly gone from being the most underrated player in the league, to being the greatest thing in Boston sports, and unjustifiably so.

Bergeron's a stud, and a great leader, but he's a fringe hall of fame player. Will he probably have his number retired in Boston? Possibly, as long as he plays out the rest of his career here (not including a potential Bourque-like trade to get him a Cup at the end of his career). 

NAS isn't trying to be a downer here; he's just trying to prevent you all from becoming fan-boys and making ridiculous claims (that have already been made) that you'd take Bergeron over any other player in the league. Numerous people have said that they'd take Bergeron over anybody else in the league, and have been specific and said names like Malkin and Stamkos.

It's just a full-on lovefest with Bergeron. I wouldn't necessarily call it out the way he did, but I get what he's saying.

Sections
Shortcuts