Souray vs Wiz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Souray vs Wiz

In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz :  Now that's a heck of a post .  Did you just escape from being kidnapped ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Come on Chowda- I thought I was 2/3's of the two outta three aint bad song.  I do spill some sewage on these pages but it would be pretty boring without me sometimes. 

Dez- Murray could have had one of the quietest NHL careers in history.  He posted solid numbers.  I don't evn think there was a blurb on TSN.  He owns the new hotel in BWater and lives in LA with his family.  Spends most of his time surfing. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : Come on Chowda- I thought I was 2/3's of the two outta three aint bad song.  I do spill some sewage on these pages but it would be pretty boring without me sometimes.  Dez- Murray could have had one of the quietest NHL careers in history.  He posted solid numbers.  I don't evn think there was a blurb on TSN.  He owns the new hotel in BWater and lives in LA with his family.  Spends most of his time surfing. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    He always seemed like a solid guy too. I rarely saw anything negative written about him. Glad to hear he's happy after making the transition to regular guy...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : Come on Chowda- I thought I was 2/3's of the two outta three aint bad song.  I do spill some sewage on these pages but it would be pretty boring without me sometimes.  Dez- Murray could have had one of the quietest NHL careers in history.  He posted solid numbers.  I don't evn think there was a blurb on TSN.  He owns the new hotel in BWater and lives in LA with his family.  Spends most of his time surfing. 
    Closer to 3 times a lady......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : Closer to 3 times a lady......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Zing!!!!

Yeah Glen was always a humble dude.  Many a summer we spent at his lake side cottage playing poker and he would be ticked over losing $20.  Just a solid down to earth type who would take the time to chat with anyone.  He gets home about once a month. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : Zing!!!! Yeah Glen was always a humble dude.  Many a summer we spent at his lake side cottage playing poker and he would be ticked over losing $20.  Just a solid down to earth type who would take the time to chat with anyone.  He gets home about once a month. 
    Always nice to hear of a good old maritimer living the good life.  Sounds like he deserves any happiness gets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : When do we start having the same questions of Nash that we do of Weiss(for instance). Do we know Nash would have better numbers if he left Ohio? Less ice-time than he's used to might balance out the idea of playing with better players. Like I said earlier, I find the idea of trading for Vermette to be more intriguing than giving up what'd be necessary to acquire Nash.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

My thoughts are just a tweak to the Bruins also. They don't need a Nash or a big trade . I like the abundance of prospects in the system . I've never seen it this well stocked.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I actually hate that song ! And yes you do have some really good posts . But sometimes you fall into the wrong crowd and your evil twin emerges.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : I actually hate that song ! And yes you do have some really good posts . But sometimes you fall into the wrong crowd and your evil twin emerges.

I fall in with no such crowd.  My thoughts on Thornton won't change.  My thoughts of Marchand remain the same(Highly skilled- lose the punk---which he has done more this year so good on him).  My views on the homers isnt really anything other than having fun.  Fletch thinks I am trying to be this noble warrior.  when in fact I am just throwing a bone and seeing who bites.  Usually Dez, BsL and Fletch are the 1st to hope in.  Then adk riding Fletches jock takes a stance.  Entertainment at its finest.  I try to stay away from that now as much as I can.  My outside Bruin land debates are more to change the pace on here from time to time.  I mean really who thought Souray would be playing like a Norris candidate?  He looked unreal last night against the Caps. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : I fall in with no such crowd.  My thoughts on Thornton won't change.  My thoughts of Marchand remain the same(Highly skilled- lose the punk---which he has done more this year so good on him).  My views on the homers isnt really anything other than having fun.  Fletch thinks I am trying to be this noble warrior.  when in fact I am just throwing a bone and seeing who bites.  Usually Dez, BsL and Fletch are the 1st to hope in.  Then adk riding Fletches jock takes a stance.  Entertainment at its finest.  I try to stay away from that now as much as I can.  My outside Bruin land debates are more to change the pace on here from time to time.  I mean really who thought Souray would be playing like a Norris candidate?  He looked unreal last night against the Caps. 

As Sun Tzu famously wrote:

'Sometime he who think he throwing bone, is also taking bone; and he who accuse other of riding jock, may be riding jock of large grizzly one himself; shupe sometime pick low hanging fruit, yet expect plaudits; sometimes state obvious yet expect to be triumphed as visionary'

Anyhoo, I always like reading shupe, even when I think he's way off base.  I always read comments from shupe when I see him on the board, so I guess he is indeed working me on some level.

With each passing game I come closer to just admitting I was wrong about Sourey...but...still a long season...right? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

re: Souray

Holy crud.

I have egg to wash off my face.

I'm eating crow for lunch.

And I have to figure out how to eat my hat for desert.

What happened?  Did he get religion or something?  Can he keep this up?

Why can't Hamill or Cross humiliate me like this?
    Or Riendeau, except in a goood way?
    What the heck?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : As Sun Tzu famously wrote: 'Sometime he who think he throwing bone, is also taking bone; and he who accuse other of riding jock, may be riding jock of large grizzly one himself; shupe sometime pick low hanging fruit, yet expect plaudits; sometimes state obvious yet expect to be triumphed as visionary' Anyhoo, I always like reading shupe, even when I think he's way off base.  I always read comments from shupe when I see him on the board, so I guess he is indeed working me on some level. With each passing game I come closer to just admitting I was wrong about Sourey...but...still a long season...right? 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Good post.  Most won't get through the 1st line though.  You know that!?! 

Cheers my friend

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : As Sun Tzu famously wrote: 'Sometime he who think he throwing bone, is also taking bone; and he who accuse other of riding jock, may be riding jock of large grizzly one himself; shupe sometime pick low hanging fruit, yet expect plaudits; sometimes state obvious yet expect to be triumphed as visionary' Anyhoo, I always like reading shupe, even when I think he's way off base.  I always read comments from shupe when I see him on the board, so I guess he is indeed working me on some level. With each passing game I come closer to just admitting I was wrong about Sourey...but...still a long season...right? 
    who's this sun tzu fella... he sounds like he knows his stuff. oh crap, is this what you mean by ridin' coattails? boy i walked right into that one. btw fletch, going to see furthur next tues.- woohoo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Fletch, good stuff. Someone just stopped by and asked me what I'm laughing about. I couldn't explain why it was funny. I just knew that it was.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : who's this sun tzu fella... he sounds like he knows his stuff. oh crap, is this what you mean by ridin' coattails? boy i walked right into that one. btw fletch, going to see furthur next tues.- woohoo
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    ADK, you must be seeing a show in Albany. Friends tell me it's a great place to see a show aside from them having jail cells in the auditorium basement. Did I hear that right? Either way, have a great time. I wish I could join you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : who's this sun tzu fella... he sounds like he knows his stuff. oh crap, is this what you mean by ridin' coattails? boy i walked right into that one. btw fletch, going to see furthur next tues.- woohoo
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Cool, I haven't been to a show in Albany since seeing the Dead there in the early nineties.  They used to take over half of Albany and it was just an hour drive from western Mass.  Have fun.

Dez, I wasn't even aware of jail cells in the arena.  But, I'm not aware of much, so...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : Cool, I haven't been to a show in Albany since seeing the Dead there in the early nineties.  They used to take over half of Albany and it was just an hour drive from western Mass.  Have fun. Dez, I wasn't even aware of jail cells in the arena.  But, I'm not aware of much, so...
    Fletch, it's a perfect example of something you don't need to find out about at a show.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Arent you three cute.  Big Bang Theory on the boston.com site

Get a room

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Arent you three cute.  Big Bang Theory on the boston.com site Get a room
    Snort-snort.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, have another donut, pig.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, have another donut, pig.

Funny ! All I could think of when I seen this was Fletch playing the role of Jim Schoenfeld and Shupe the donut eating cop playing Don Koharski.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtozlFI1uhM

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Funny thing is I freaking hate donuts.  Coffee yes.  Donuts no.  chicken wings yes.  Not much for the sweet tooth.  Pig joke is about as original as the fat mothers joke. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : Funny ! All I could think of when I seen this was Fletch playing the role of Jim Schoenfeld and Shupe the donut eating cop playing Don Koharski. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtozlFI1uhM

Wow -- exactly what I thought of when I typed it...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Funny thing is I freaking hate donuts.  Coffee yes.  Donuts no.  chicken wings yes.  Not much for the sweet tooth.  Pig joke is about as original as the fat mothers joke. 

If you're waiting for something 'orginal', or even clever, pack a lunch my friend...it's gonna be a long wait.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : If you're waiting for something 'orginal', or even clever, pack a lunch my friend...it's gonna be a long wait.

Dry as a popcorn f art
    haha

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Sandog is smug now, so I am deciding he has lost the competition bet Shupe.  All is quiet on the western front!