Souray vs Wiz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Souray vs Wiz

GM   G    A    P
                                       12    1    7    8

20    4    9    13

Well within striking distance Isla, I smell a broken hand coming te-hee...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I went to the Stars-Avs game Friday night and heckled Souray.  I think I should be credited with turning the tide if his game trails off...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz:[QUOTE]I went to the Stars-Avs game Friday night and heckled Souray.  I think I should be credited with turning the tide if his game trails off...Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Cudos for heckling and putting the "Malocchio" on that Ex-Shab...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ha, my pleasure.  Between Souray, Ribeiro, and Ott there is a lot of heckling to be done with that team.

And I kid not, Michael Ryder was one of their best forwards in the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

San- Its getting interesting for sure.  I like how you fluff the gp stat for those viewing.  Maybe I should cut the Don Cherry segment and put it on here about Souray.  Or all the other articles.  I believe they should be putting my name in them all as well.  Heck he is even dating a WWE deva.  I think Souray owes me at least one night with her and a soup and sandwich meal somewhere.

Fletch- You just confirmed you are anti-shupe.   :)

Should be interesting for sure.  Wiz had a good weekend and Columbus is finally scoring some goals.  Likely b/c he is back. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Legion touched on it a few pages ago Carter is back and playing well so this makes the whole team offense better not too mention Curtis Sanford .943 save % 1.46GAA doesn't hurt either.

I don't need Cherry to tell me or show me anything. I just need to watch the games to see Wiz is just better and in almost half the games. You are right this will get better and better as the season goes. Ahh you thought you had a nice comfortable lead LoL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz:
    [QUOTE]Legion touched on it a few pages ago Carter is back and playing well so this makes the whole team offense better not too mention Curtis Sanford .943 save % 1.46GAA doesn't hurt either. I don't need Cherry to tell me or show me anything. I just need to watch the games to see Wiz is just better and in almost half the games. You are right this will get better and better as the season goes. Ahh you thought you had a nice comfortable lead LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

No...like you said.  I'm worried about an injury.  No lead is safe when it comes to dmen scoring.  Both will have slumps.  I mean who would have predicted MA Bergeron.  W.T.F!?!  Someone should have took him for the 3 horse race. 

If Columbus doesnt blow that up they will get better. 

Yes Wiz is better.  I already stated it.  Is he 4 million dollars better.  No chance!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : No...like you said.  I'm worried about an injury.  No lead is safe when it comes to dmen scoring.  Both will have slumps.  I mean who would have predicted MA Bergeron.  W.T.F!?!  Someone should have took him for the 3 horse race.  If Columbus doesnt blow that up they will get better.  Yes Wiz is better.  I already stated it.  Is he 4 million dollars better.  No chance!
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's gonna be close.  I dislike Souray, but have been really impressed with how he's oplayed so far.

For the record, I still think MA Bergeron stinks.  He is the classic example of a guy who gets a lot of points without making his team any better, IMO.  How hard is it to rack up powerplay points when you're out there with St. Louis, Stamkos, and Lecavalier every night?  Bergeron is awful defensively, which is why he gets dumped by every team he plays for as soon as the luster of his offensive statistics start to wear off.

I think D-men like Bergeron, Shattenkirk, Liles, etc. are wildly overrated and I'm thrilled the Bruins haven't overpaid for a guy like that.  If people here think Boychuk is bad defensively try watching forwards coast around Begreron and Shattenkirk every night.  I love that in Boston, Chiarelli has been seeking defensive competance as the primary attribute on the blueline.  That's why Corvo fits better than Kaberle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Fletch,

I couldnt agree more in regards to MA B.  He isnt a dman.  He is a special team guy.  BUT, many teams have PP issues and he even did this in Montreal Edm etc etc.  Man has the ability to do well on the PP.  He would dominate the beer leagues...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hey Shupe, I sat behind the penalty box last night and gave your boy a little heckling...

After a while he turned and said "Leave me alone -- I'm doing my best.  I'm an old thug from the minor league scrap heap.  I'm no James Wizniewski for God's sake".  Then he mumbled something about having to get back north for his date at the annual Policeman's Ball.

True story.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

And Michael Ryder had the game winner and an empty netter last night.  OrrEspo probably wants him back at all costs...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]And Michael Ryder had the game winner and an empty netter last night.  OrrEspo probably wants him back at all costs...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

you can never be happy for shupe can you...lol

souray is on a cold streak.  wiz is making ground. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz:[QUOTE]Hey Shupe, I sat behind the penalty box last night and gave your boy a little heckling... After a while he turned and said "Leave me alone -- I'm doing my best.  I'm an old thug from the minor league scrap heap.  I'm no James Wizniewski for God's sake".  Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Nice seats Shup and nice conversation with Sheldon. Next time ask him if can have Riberio can perform his convulsion after a dive LoL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Souray vs Wiz : Nice seats Shup and nice conversation with Sheldon. Next time ask him if can have Riberio can perform his convulsion after a dive LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Lol...Hate Ribero...funny how Dallas always seems to be a landing spot for Habs. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, when I watch that team I realize it is loaded with guys I dislike -- Ribiero, Ott, Burish, Souray...

They have gotten tougher though with Souray and Pardy on the back-end and it might make our game with them in Dallas this year pretty interesting (you know, after Burish, Barch, Sutherby, and the-guy-Paille-hit all got sent to the IR after the game in Boston last year).