Source: "Chicago has best offer on table for Iginla"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Source:

The only way PC does this deal is if he can sign Iginla beyond the season, and that can't happen with the likes of Peverly, Horton, Ference et al on the books next year. Maybe Horton goes the other way because he's a UFA, but it would be nice if they find another way to pry Iginla, keep Horton, then sign the better of those two for next year.

My hope is Peverly, Khoklachev and Svedberg for Iginla. Or Horton, Subban and a pick for Iginla and Glencross. I don't think either of those will happen, though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

The only way PC does this deal is if he can sign Iginla beyond the season, and that can't happen with the likes of Peverly, Horton, Ference et al on the books next year. Maybe Horton goes the other way because he's a UFA, but it would be nice if they find another way to pry Iginla, keep Horton, then sign the better of those two for next year.

My hope is Peverly, Khoklachev and Svedberg for Iginla. Or Horton, Subban and a pick for Iginla and Glencross. I don't think either of those will happen, though.

That would be the way to go for me too, although from what i have been reading the deal might be bigger than just Iginla.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

No subban, Horton, Ference our first and next years second. Do it now!

Lucic Krecji Iginla

March Berg Seg

Paille Pev Caron

McDermid Campbell Thornton

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

For those who figure the only way to get Iginla to Boston is to trade away a goalie prospect................Chicago has zero goalie prospects in their top ten in The Hockey News' Future Watch magazine.

If the source is correct, maybe the Flames priority coming back to them......... isn't a goaltender.

Agreed Chowdah. The Flames will have to settle for the best package they can get from 1 of the teams Iginla is willing to play for. Their options are somewhat limited.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2013/03/26/trading_jarome_iginla_not_such_a_big_deal_anymore_cox.html

dez, Damien Cox wrote the above on pretty much what you just posted.

Excuse the @#%& second post.

Frustrating there's no "delete post" option. It's true though RHO. Feaster only has 4 teams to peruse offers from.

It can be.  Should Iginla rule out the Bruins do you think PC should turn any Flame attentions to Cammalleri?

NO