SOURCES confirm BERGERON may be doomed by a SPLEEN injury!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

SOURCES confirm BERGERON may be doomed by a SPLEEN injury!

can c us winning one more to force a game 7 but cant c how we pull off game 7 on the road without this warrior. spleens are a pain.. nothing to joke about and they dont heal overnight. i think bergy's D-O-N-E!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

Re: SOURCES confirm BERGERON may be doomed by a SPLEEN injury!

Like I said no Bergy NO Cup!! huge loss

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Patrice is flying back to Boston with his teammates this morning, not a Spleen injury it's a back injury according to WEEI Dale Arnonld someone on RDS twitter also said but I can not pronounce his name sorry about that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

the "source" was kypreos with his usual guessing game. A back pain from a hit is liveable and playable. Go Bruins. Kane and Toews were right on with their estimate of how to play Chara with speed and quickness. Kane was very quick and the first one on two rolling pucks after Tuuka made the initial saves. Not only Chara has to be quicker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

the "source" was kypreos with his usual guessing game. A back pain from a hit is liveable and playable. Go Bruins. Kane and Toews were right on with their estimate of how to play Chara with speed and quickness. Kane was very quick and the first one on two rolling pucks after Tuuka made the initial saves. Not only Chara has to be quicker.

Kyper isnt eklund. He is pretty good.  

I dont know why toews was getting bashed. He rarely opens up.  His team is following his lead.  Chara looks silly the last two gms.  Hes whining to the refs, running into guys after every whistle. Those guys arent gonna fight him.  They are whacking him all gm and it has worked on a limited basis.   

i like switching the def pairing  Ference did an excellent job on sid. Let seidz ference play them. Let chara play against the hossa matchup.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

That's a team thing though Bogie.  No one (nearly) as big as Chara has blazing speed, and he won't get it either.  Chara "hasn't" been "figured out".  That center man has to be back, and Chara and Co. need to steer those fast guys to the outside.  Something they do well when they're playing well.  Not playing as well the last couple, not getting the breaks.  Chi is playing better(not going to keep those top guns off the board forever), and they're also getting the bounces.
    Think our boys need to summon some of that meaness back too.

Not over by a long shot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Patrice is flying back to Boston with his teammates this morning, not a Spleen injury it's a back injury according to WEEI Dale Arnonld someone on RDS twitter also said but I can not pronounce his name sorry about that.

Looked like a back injury to me. Hope its not his spleen. The B's look like they are out of gas. They struggle with the puck in their own end, and at times they cannot advance the puck past the blue lines. They could still win this if they stop with the turnovers, play quicker, and get more rushes on the net.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

[QUOTE]

Looked like a back injury to me. Hope its not his spleen. The B's look like they are out of gas. They struggle with the puck in their own end, and at times they cannot advance the puck past the blue lines. They could still win this if they stop with the turnovers, play quicker, and get more rushes on the net.

[/QUOTE]

it may be ribs as well. either way, looks good for game 7 at least.. we can win game 6 without him based on emotion but game 7 will b a diff story.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it may be ribs as well. either way, looks good for game 7 at least.. we can win game 6 without him based on emotion but game 7 will b a diff story.

[/QUOTE]

i loath you. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

can c us winning one more to force a game 7 but cant c how we pull off game 7 on the road without this warrior. spleens are a pain.. nothing to joke about and they dont heal overnight. i think bergy's D-O-N-E!

So what ... not a big deal... If Bruins would play like they wanted it, things might be a lot different. They stink this series and they play not to lose but don't play to win.. If they are so tired ,why do they come to life near end of third period.Don't blame loss of one player for reason to lose ,blame the whole team. They stink !!!... This series..........

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

[QUOTE]

So what ... not a big deal... If Bruins would play like they wanted it, things might be a lot different. They stink this series and they play not to lose but don't play to win.. If they are so tired ,why do they come to life near end of third period.Don't blame loss of one player for reason to lose ,blame the whole team. They stink !!!... This series..........

[/QUOTE]

Wow, they get to the Finals and they "stink"? They could still win this thing. It was looking grim for them at times against the Canucks in 2011 too, remember?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Spleen injury? No way he's released before 24 hrs. Back? If it was his back he wouldn't have been able to bend forward so easily. I've had a ruptured spleen, chronic back pain, kidney stones & cracked ribs! All are beyond excuriating & flying makes pain worse! He could have bruised ribs, a hurt back, or hurt his spleen, but the latter is very hard to believe, because in a lot of cases when it comes to a spleen injury there's a chance of internal bleeding. No way he gets moved if there's a chance of that! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

there are a few types of appendicitis where the don't do an appendectomy. basically it's just horrible pain for a few hours and then you're good to go. let's hope for that.