Speaking of the last two minutes...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Speaking of the last two minutes...

In Response to Re: Speaking of the last two minutes...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Speaking of the last two minutes... : Did they score when he wasn't on the ice?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

That's a failed argument.  That's as bad as "Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen?"

They didn't score when I wasn't on the ice either.

They also haven't won a Stanley Cup since they drafted Jon Aitken.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Speaking of the last two minutes... : That's a failed argument.  That's as bad as "Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen?" They didn't score when I wasn't on the ice either. They also haven't won a Stanley Cup since they drafted Jon Aitken.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    So by your argument,anyone CJ puts on the ice who doesn't score is a failed decision?I guess I need you to be clearer in what you meant by asking me if Boston scored with Hamill on the ice and I pointed out that NOBODY scored.....speaking of failed arguments.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Speaking of the last two minutes... : So by your argument,anyone CJ puts on the ice who doesn't score is a failed decision?I guess I need you to be clearer in what you meant by asking me if Boston scored with Hamill on the ice and I pointed out that NOBODY scored.....speaking of failed arguments.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I see your point.

Let's try it differently:

Who is more likely to score an NHL goal:  Someone who has done so many times before, or someone who hasn't?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Speaking of the last two minutes... : I see your point. Let's try it differently: Who is more likely to score an NHL goal:  Someone who has done so many times before, or someone who hasn't?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    And now I see your point.Cheers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Oh yeah, sorry NAS about missing your kitchen party, send me better directions for the next one.LOL

Hamill is one of a gazillion bad choices Cj makes when he gets flustered in tight games, hopefully the players can overcome his shortcomings.  He has developed a great system that evolved the team-when they were short on talent, the team has now evolved past him as has their talent.