Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******

I was at the game tonight ...and the hit was just a regular hit like Chara does all the time he just pushed Pacioretty on the board to avoid a break away ...it just happenned that Pacioretty hit the post ...not a dirty hit , no penalty should have been called on the play ....and I am not going to pray for Pacioreltty to get well ...if he is out for 6 months or so I dont care...do you think that the habs fans were praying for Savard or for Bergeron ???? No way I even heard some comments on radio here in Montreal that when Bergeron got his concussion it was his faulto ..he should have protected himself ....so hell with Pacioretty ...and tonight my son was wearing his Chara's jersety I had my Bergeron's jersey and believe me after the 2nd period we almost got killed by the crowd ...insults, beer on our jerseys, pushing around while we were making our way out of the building ...it was terrible, my son really got scared at one point and some fans were smoking outside and I saw a few fights between B's fans and habs fans 2 habs fans on one guy and I saw 3 on 1  ...so hell with their team and hell with Pacioretty and I hope it will get worst at the Garden at their next visit ...we have to hit them all night long ....plllllease .....and please do not accept habs fans in the building make their lifes miserable just like they did to us tonight ...we couldnt stay for the 3rd periods with these animals....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******

Wait I thought you saw fights outside after the game. But you didn't stay for the 3rd? Which one is it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******

LOL you believe those lies ???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

greatseason...what perverse pleasure do you get coming onto this site to kick the b's nest?  nothing better to do eh? get a life

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Not that much is needed, but this is simply more evidence as to why StanleyCup is the worst poster on this board.

What's next? Putting a bounty out on anyone in a Canadiens sweater?

Nobody sane condones the type of stuff he describes. Does it happen in Montreal? Yes...and it happens in Boston, too...just ask Jean-Pierre Masse.

Certainly nobody with a clue would try to incite it.....directly or indirectly...like he has. Again...if he's not the most pathetic poster on this board, he's certainly at the top of the leaderboard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******:
    [QUOTE]Wait I thought you saw fights outside after the game. But you didn't stay for the 3rd? Which one is it?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

When we left after the 2nd period (believe me we had no choice) ...there were some fans smoking outside and thats were I saw the fights among the fans...my son even took his jersey off to go out it was really bad ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******:
    [QUOTE]Not that much is needed, but this is simply more evidence as to why StanleyCup is the worst poster on this board. What's next? Putting a bounty out on anyone in a Canadiens sweater? Nobody sane condones the type of stuff he describes. Does it happen in Montreal? Yes...and it happens in Boston, too...just ask Jean-Pierre Masse. Certainly nobody with a clue would try to incite it.....directly or indirectly...like he has. Again...if he's not the most pathetic poster on this board, he's certainly at the top of the leaderboard.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Just a question Kennedy why dont u hang around on RDS sites ..??? They need good writers like you ...those fans like to be brainwashed ...I just told you what happened to me and my son last night at the Bell Center in Montreal after the Pacio incident ....your fans are just a bunch of animals and no one in Boston should tolerate the fans from Montreal without spilling beer on them like they did on my Bruins jersey last night and got pushed around as we were making our way out ...and getting all kinds of insults....fans became like wild animals after the injury to Pacio ...hell with your team hell with your stupid Bell Center hell with your fans and hell with your Pacioretty

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Time to grow up, Peter Pan, your act is getting old.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

You know, I heckle and give opposing fans crap all the time. It's enjoyable and it's all in good fun. However, I will not ever treat opposing fans the way that Stanley is describing or the way they treat them in Phili. All for "eye for an eye" but what your asking - not allowing them in the building and treating them like they treated you is ludicrous.

Thank god Timmy didn't get hit with that beer mug.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Sorry to hear about your experiences Stanley. There is just no excuse for this behavior ... Of course, I hope Bruins fans could be above this too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : Just a question Kennedy why dont u hang around on RDS sites ..
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Because my French (like your common sense, logic, and reasoning) isn't very good.

I comment on some English speaking Habs boards. And yes, there are some MTL fans who are as dopey as you are. I call them on it, too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

The best way to deal with this? Be smart. Be professional. Be polite. Be reasonable. Be LOUD and cheer like mad for your team.

I truly feel bad for the Canadien players. They have such a long, great history as a franchise...and have to play in front of a bunch of self-absorbed, mindless, entitled fans. It doesn't surprise me at all they would be attacking opposing fans, just like it doesn't surprise me that they boo every time a call doesn't go their way, they boo the anthem and they cheer when guys like McQuaid get hit in the foot and get hurt.

No class, and it's truly sad for the city of Montreal and the team.

So why bother trying to even the score? That's not how Bruins fans roll. My proudest moment as a fan was when the Bs fans cheered the anthems after a night of booing up in Montreal. It showed the entire hockey community what the deal was, and reinforced just how pathetic the Habs fans were.

So keep the tone positive and cheer LOUDLY for your team. Being an idiot towards Habs fans in Boston isn't going to teach them anything, and the bruins players deserve better.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have spent $400 for my tickets and didnt even stay for the 3rd period after what happened ...I am not kidding you I really felt our lifes was in danger last night after the 2nd period ...if some other fans were at the game with their BRUINS jerseys on please give me you comments .....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I went to the game out there on jan. 8th and did not have a problem , but i was with 100 busload of bruins fans. But you have to be careful over there, That Chara hit was without a doubt when poschetty hit him after the goal montreal scored in jan. It was a dirty hit and he will get suspended 2 games. If these people think he getting 20 games they are just crazy. Bob Mckenzie thinks 3-5 games give in take a game here and there. But the matt cooke hit was much worse.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

There will always be idiots in the stands and afterall . I've seen some in Boston do horrible things to some Hab fans. Sure they were mouthy and that's where you need to be careful. 
    All this bad publicity is going around and the fans in Boston are reading this.
    I'll be at that game on the 24th with a group of 8 (7 Bruin fans, 1Hab , girl).  I told her not to wear her Hab T .  I don't want to get in a fight and foremost I will stick up for my friend no matter what colors she wears. I don't tolerate idots no matter what team they go for.

Just got this froom one of the lady Bruin fans I know and go to games with:

The Bell Center is a disgrace to hockey. I won't go to another game there for free. Threatiningly harrassing women. Very classy

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Time to grow up, Peter Pan, your act is getting old.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

beantown I've just scanned my last night game ticket...give me your email I will forward it to you ...this was serious threat that we've experienced and my son told me he never want to go back to the Bell Center for a habs-BRUINS game..its is way over SPORTS it is now a war...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : beantown I've just scanned my last night game ticket...give me your email I will forward it to you ...this was serious threat that we've experienced and my son told me he never want to go back to the Bell Center for a habs-BRUINS game..its is way over SPORTS it is now a war... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

It's a war now? What was it in 2008?

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=e444fdc2-040e-47fd-bc4f-732f26bd21dd

These incidents, wherever they happen, are not typical of any team's fan base. Sorry you went through what you went through last night, but your experience isn't isolated to Montreal....and isn't overall the way the vast, vast majority of the way Habs fans behave. Judging the fanbase on what happened last night would be as ridiculous as labeling all Bruins fans due to what happened to Jean-Pierre Masse.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

The scariest thing about this whole story: you're a parent.  Sheesh.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

BS! you cannot afford a ticket with that Bien-Etre Social check !no fight had broken ,not in or out you're full of it...even the Bruins fans here dont believe your crap...you're a liar and pathetic,Chara hit was illegal and intenional now go back to Villemard and dont come out...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

C'est probablement toi le BS tu dois habiter dans l'Est de Montréal ....vas donc sur le site de RDS pis écoeures pas le peuple....Chara n'aura pas de suspension car il n'a donné qu'une poussée à Pacio ...réveilles le con
    Si tu veux me voir viens au match du 2 avril à Boston j'y serai avec mon chandail de Lucic..je t'attends ...je suis prêt à payer ton voyage

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : beantown I've just scanned my last night game ticket...give me your email I will forward it to you ...this was serious threat that we've experienced and my son told me he never want to go back to the Bell Center for a habs-BRUINS game..its is way over SPORTS it is now a war... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Stanley,
    you don't have to prove anything to anybody.
    Sorry the mob almost got to you.

Understand that these things happen.

People get all emotional and out of control.

Just look at the posts on here.

And take the Bruins jersey off when you're not in the seats.  That's what I would do.

Opposing fans get harassed at the garden, too.  how bad depends on what happened in the game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]C'est probablement toi le BS tu dois habiter dans l'Est de Montréal ....vas donc sur le site de RDS pis écoeures pas le peuple....Chara n'aura pas de suspension car il n'a donné qu'une poussée à Pacio ...réveilles le con Si tu veux me voir viens au match du 2 avril à Boston j'y serai avec mon chandail de Lucic..je t'attends ...je suis prêt à payer ton voyage Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

1. Anyone can use a translator, that's not proof that you know french.
    2. I'm not giving you my e-mail, it has my real name in it.  For all I know, you could be a child rapist (not saying you are, but I'm just saying you could be anyone)
    3. Just because you went to the game, doesn't mean you had beer thrown at you.  And honestly, as much as I hate the Quebecoirs, I highly doubt they go so low as to throw beer on a kid, especially with their father around. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]BS! you cannot afford a ticket with that Bien-Etre Social check !no fight had broken ,not in or out you're full of it...even the Bruins fans here dont believe your crap...you're a liar and pathetic,Chara hit was illegal and intenional now go back to Villemard and dont come out...
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

LOL

Oh and BTW it was not an illegal hit .  You guys are brainwashed by the media and the Habs organization.
    Did you know they control the press also ? God forbid someone in the media  releases a real controversial story they will be banned to ever cover the Habs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : 1. Anyone can use a translator, that's not proof that you know french. 2. I'm not giving you my e-mail, it has my real name in it.  For all I know, you could be a child rapist (not saying you are, but I'm just saying you could be anyone) 3. Just because you went to the game, doesn't mean you had beer thrown at you.  And honestly, as much as I hate the Quebecoirs, I highly doubt they go so low as to throw beer on a kid, especially with their father around. 
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

Stanley is in his late 50's. His son's pics are in his profile. He is no kid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

[QUOTE]C'est probablement toi le BS tu dois habiter dans l'Est de Montréal ....vas donc sur le site de RDS pis écoeures pas le peuple....Chara n'aura pas de suspension car il n'a donné qu'une poussée à Pacio ...réveilles le con Si tu veux me voir viens au match du 2 avril à Boston j'y serai avec mon chandail de Lucic..je t'attends ...je suis prêt à payer ton voyage Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Translation...not an interpretation
    This is probably you the BS you must live in the East of Montreal ....as therefore on the site of RDS worse conjures not the people. ...Chara not will have any suspension for it gave only a sprout to Pacio ...reveille the stupid If you want to see me comes to the April 2 game to Boston I there will be with my sweater of
    Lucic.. I await you ...he am ready to pay your trip
    Doc