Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******

It's like the Rocket Richard incident in the playoffs not sure the season.Montreal fans set fire to the forum after" Richard was suspended for clubbing someone over the head splitting the guys head open but no one remebers this incident,they only talk about it like it was all guts and glory for Richard ".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******

The most ridiculous thread I've read here, except his posts about hanging onto Wheeler come hellor high water.  What will be, will be ... on the ice, come 3.24.  So-called fans like Stanley have no bearing and his crap is just plain stupid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Yes, I got harrassed at the game. And it had nothing to do with Chara. it started happening the second I removed my coat. Should have known better than to wear the jersey.

On 2 separate occasions, I was physically shoved / hit, by ADULT MEN, almost in the style of a body check. They were moving too quickly for me to say anything to them, and it's just as well. I was disgusted and actually sort of afraid. to spill my drink :)

But seriously, these guys have a level of detachment from reality that you don't see anywhere else -- they think they're the players on the ice and anyone in a Bruins jersey is their opponent (also a player I guess). It's not just funny-- it's EERIE.

No more Bell Center for me. Not for free. Not for money. Not worth my health.

I'll be tickled pink to be with a bunch of Bs fans on the 24th in Boston. habs fans don't seem to be quite as vocal there. But I'm sort of worried they're 'planning something'. Lots of time on their hands, Montrealers. Lots of unemployment. ha

bu

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : LOL Oh and BTW it was not an illegal hit .  You guys are brainwashed by the media and the Habs organization. Did you know they control the press also ? God forbid someone in the media  releases a real controversial story they will be banned to ever cover the Habs.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

were we go again an US citizen talking about the corrupted Canadian media..... tree simple words; weapon mass destruction.....didnt want to go politic,but when it come to bias mass media only Russia beat USA.... 

Now lets go back to hockey and the next B's-Habs game, Les Canadiens De Montréal will do what they are the best at;beat Boston on scorboard, that how Max will be avenged...wont need dirty play,like Boychuk on his fail attempted knee-on-knee hit on Subban.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th *******:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : LOL Oh and BTW it was not an illegal hit .  You guys are brainwashed by the media and the Habs organization. Did you know they control the press also ? God forbid someone in the media  releases a real controversial story they will be banned to ever cover the Habs.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

That's absolutely right, Legion. And at the risk of sounding insensitive to an injured kid, I think everyone needs to come to terms with the fact that when you act like a bully, eventually, you get hurt. I'm not saying it's OK to hit to injure, but that's the reality of the matter.

Moreover, all that loud booing of Chara and yapping on the ice pisses me off and I'm a peaceful person. How's it not supposed to make him aggressive? When you get aggressive, you play harder. Tough luck.

Bottom line: Habs are the last team that should be instigating. They're no fighting team and if you can't play with the big boys, you should take up a less violent sport.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : That's absolutely right, Legion. And at the risk of sounding insensitive to an injured kid, I think everyone needs to come to terms with the fact that when you act like a bully, eventually, you get hurt. I'm not saying it's OK to hit to injure, but that's the reality of the matter. Moreover, all that loud booing of Chara and yapping on the ice pisses me off and I'm a peaceful person. How's it not supposed to make him aggressive? When you get aggressive, you play harder. Tough luck. Bottom line: Habs are the last team that should be instigating. They're no fighting team and if you can't play with the big boys, you should take up a less violent sport.
    Posted by Bruins-Unite[/QUOTE]

what was the score again....your "big boys" are too slow....so far, Les Canadiens de Montréal have win 4 of the 5 game ...need i say more?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I will say this in his defense ... Stanley does stick to his guns as a Bruins fan. With more than a 1,000 posts, he has spent a lot of time here in these forums. While I could live without the Wheeler stuff, he's not a fly by night poster. Also, at least he's posted something about his real identity with those pictures here. He's not just some opinionated set of pixels on my laptop.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : were we go again an US citizen talking about the corrupted Canadian media..... tree simple words; weapon mass destruction.....didnt want to go politic,but when it come to bias mass media only Russia beat USA....  Now lets go back to hockey and the next B's-Habs game, Les Canadiens De Montréal will do what they are the best at;beat Boston on scorboard, that how Max will be avenged...wont need dirty play,like Boychuk on his fail attempted knee-on-knee hit on Subban.....
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Your bias view on actuality is a joke ! Boychukfor you Hab fans has the reputation of goon ?  Watch hockey sometimes and get a clue ,  not RDS . Boychuk has been picked on by the Montreal media because he beat up Spacek?  Did you know Spacek this season had one more fight than Boychuk ? Who's the fighter here ? He's the one that accepted to fight, period !
    Boychuk did not try to hit Subban with his knee, it was up front in his face, he missed, but let's see Subban try to go up the seam again .He won't because he's scared now and therefore Boychuk did his job.
    PleKanekon the otherhand was dirty with a knee on knee. Remember this, the Bruin players don't forget easily and PleKanec will pay for this in Boston.
    Do you guys look at the schedule before you talk thrash ?
    No way Bruins will lose on the 24th and it'll be uglier this time, ON THE SCORESHEET, when the Bruins win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : what was the score again....your "big boys" are too slow....so far, Les Canadiens de Montréal have win 4 of the 5 game ...need i say more?
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Where is Montreal in the standings?

Oh behind Boston.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : beantown I've just scanned my last night game ticket...give me your email I will forward it to you ...this was serious threat that we've experienced and my son told me he never want to go back to the Bell Center for a habs-BRUINS game..its is way over SPORTS it is now a war... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

That's enough Stanley.  I mean, we're all Bruins fans but you're overreacting.  Keep your venom to yourself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]The best way to deal with this? Be smart. Be professional. Be polite. Be reasonable. Be LOUD and cheer like mad for your team. I truly feel bad for the Canadien players. They have such a long, great history as a franchise...and have to play in front of a bunch of self-absorbed, mindless, entitled fans. It doesn't surprise me at all they would be attacking opposing fans, just like it doesn't surprise me that they boo every time a call doesn't go their way, they boo the anthem and they cheer when guys like McQuaid get hit in the foot and get hurt. No class, and it's truly sad for the city of Montreal and the team. So why bother trying to even the score? That's not how Bruins fans roll. My proudest moment as a fan was when the Bs fans cheered the anthems after a night of booing up in Montreal. It showed the entire hockey community what the deal was, and reinforced just how pathetic the Habs fans were. So keep the tone positive and cheer LOUDLY for your team. Being an idiot towards Habs fans in Boston isn't going to teach them anything, and the bruins players deserve better.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!! Great post.

I was there that night. It was a playoff game and I was two rows from being outside the building. Hosts on wEEI were wondering how our fans would react but thought that we'd be classy.
    You couldn't hear Rene sing the Canadian anthem because the cheering was SO loud!
    I'm sorry that anyone got hurt. It was an accident. I'm sorry that fans abuse other fans. Please don't let that crap happen at the Garden. We are better than that!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Bslegion,
    Totally forgot about the knee on knee hit that went un noticed basically cause there was no injury...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Special request to all the Bruins fans going to the game on March 24th ******* : Stanley is in his late 50's. His son's pics are in his profile. He is no kid.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I was talking about his son, my bad.