speed and skill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyfan2010. Show hockeyfan2010's posts

speed and skill

For the third game in a row, Bruins have been soundly beaten by speed and skill. Bruins are too slow to compete with fast and skilled teams.  They're allowing more goals than ever now as they are no longer holding the best goals against record. Thomas is beginning to look tired and wearing down to the onslaught from speedy teams that make the Bruins defense look like pilons. Kessel and  moreso Grabovski skated circles around the Bruins defense, just like Detroit did the past 2 games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: speed and skill

In Response to speed and skill:
    For the third game in a row, Bruins have been soundly beaten by speed and skill. Bruins are too slow to compete with fast and skilled teams.  They're allowing more goals than ever now as they are no longer holding the best goals against record. Thomas is beginning to look tired and wearing down to the onslaught from speedy teams that make the Bruins defense look like pilons. Kessel and  moreso Grabovski skated circles around the Bruins defense, just like Detroit did the past 2 games.
    Posted by hockeyfan2010

I just replied to the same faxt on another post. Plain and Simple

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I don't think it's a matter of speed, it's a matter of bad positioning.  The Bruins were running around in their own end like chickens with their heads cut off.  They kept bunching up, and that opened things up for the Leafs' offense. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: speed and skill:
    I don't think it's a matter of speed, it's a matter of bad positioning.  The Bruins were running around in their own end like chickens with their heads cut off.  They kept bunching up, and that opened things up for the Leafs' offense. 
    Posted by TimThomas-god

I think speed has something to do with it, especially when guys skate around our defense....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I've been saying for how long they can't handle speed and skill. Chara gets exposed constantly but now it seems Seidenburg is getting smoked as well. Ference looked horrible.

Sections
Shortcuts