Spicoli lighting it up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Spicoli lighting it up

Looks like Ryder is going through one of his "Hey, I feel like playing" streaks in Dallas. He's got 5 of his 9 points in the past two games after getting 4 points in his first 11. Good for him, I liked the guy (not the inconsistent Bruin). But why the *$&^ couldnt he take his bong with him instead of apparently giving it to Krejci??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Spicoli lighting it up

In Response to Spicoli lighting it up:
    Looks like Ryder is going through one of his "Hey, I feel like playing" streaks in Dallas. He's got 5 of his 9 points in the past two games after getting 4 points in his first 11. Good for him, I liked the guy (not the inconsistent Bruin). But why the *$&^ couldnt he take his bong with him instead of apparently giving it to Krejci??
    Posted by Sportsnutty

don't worry...kejci will "light it up" soon. hahaha- i'm refering to the scoring, of course!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Spicoli lighting it up

In Response to Spicoli lighting it up:
    Posted by Sportsnutty

Or he could've given it to me.....

Sections
Shortcuts