SPOONER 4th goal , GRIFFITH 4th goal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

SPOONER 4th goal , GRIFFITH 4th goal

Both scored their 4th of the playoffs...but who cares we had Thornton to face the habs 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: SPOONER 4th goal , GRIFFITH 4th goal

To me this probably one of the worst GM's decision ever

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Oh my gosh PC should have let them play in game 7.

Fudge!

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

My daughter scored in midgets a couple of weeks ago... why didn't PC sign her?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

I thought you weren't posting anymore, Stanley.

I noticed that we have a Kane in Providence, now, and he scored in OT. Is he related to Patrick? If he isn't he is acting like it. Have PC bring him to training camp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh my gosh PC should have let them play in game 7.

Fudge!

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

[/QUOTE]
    Thats exactly what Bergevin had the guts to do Game 6 and 7 they benched Murray and recalled Beaulieu....as a result Beaulieu got an assist on the habs 1st goal game 6 and he added speed and talent ...thats what our GM didnt do ..maybe he should stop watching the games next to Cam Neely and try to make his brain works ....and bruinsfan you are a total idiot...we saw what Spooner could do when he played with the BRUINS he was our fastest skater created chances to score I never understood why we didnt keep him ...Griffith is the hottest player in Providence right now I would have felt so much more relaxed seing him on the ice vs our famous Clown

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought you weren't posting anymore, Stanley.

I noticed that we have a Kane in Providence, now, and he scored in OT. Is he related to Patrick? If he isn't he is acting like it. Have PC bring him to training camp.

[/QUOTE]
    DON-Bruino
    Kane will have his chance next fall ...we got him for Carter Camper , he is still young and has the potential to become a 3rd or 4th D in the NHL , the problem right now is the B's have to may good D's , there is also Morrow that we got in the Seguin trade that has some talent....but the 3 forwards that will be at the camp next fall are Spooner Griffith and Kokho ...u can bet a bundle that 2 of these 3 players will. remain with the big club....maybe all 3 ...I see some openings for next fall : thornton, caron and maybe Campbell will be gone 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Don Buino I said I wasnt posting as long as ST was with the team ..it looks like he is OUT ...the RedSox will make an annoucment shortly that ST will become their no1 batboy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Not too many comments ....we prefer to stick our heads in the sand and ignore the true reason why the B's lost to the F...scabs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

So 4 cups in the next six years.  Its that proclamation dependent on who the GM is? Since we always get added conditions as the target moves

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    DON-Bruino
    Kane will have his chance next fall ...we got him for Carter Camper , he is still young and has the potential to become a 3rd or 4th D in the NHL , the problem right now is the B's have to may good D's , there is also Morrow that we got in the Seguin trade that has some talent....but the 3 forwards that will be at the camp next fall are Spooner Griffith and Kokho ...u can bet a bundle that 2 of these 3 players will. remain with the big club....maybe all 3 ...I see some openings for next fall : thornton, caron and maybe Campbell will be gone 

Blake Parlett is a Dman that the B,s got for Camper & a pretty good offensive player. AND! yes he is over 6 ft. & 200 lbs. Maybe another Boychuk, MacQuid deal? Kane they signed out of Ferris state on a try out. The biggest question is why isn't Fraser playing for Providence? I noticed Menga & the other one that was playing for the Pens is with Wilks Barrie. OK Stanley I,m going to amuse you.........Bobby Robins Providences Thornton has been getting scratched, even though I think he brings a lot more thump then ST does.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to pucman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    DON-Bruino

Blake Parlett is a Dman that the B,s got for Camper & a pretty good offensive player. AND! yes he is over 6 ft. & 200 lbs. Maybe another Boychuk, MacQuid deal? Kane they signed out of Ferris state on a try out. The biggest question is why isn't Fraser playing for Providence? I noticed Menga & the other one that was playing for the Pens is with Wilks Barrie. OK Stanley I,m going to amuse you.........Bobby Robins Providences Thornton has been getting scratched, even though I think he brings a lot more thump then ST does.

[/QUOTE]

I was going to correct our next GM (Stanley) who doesn't even know whats going on with the Providence Bruins....but you did it before me

Fraser has a broken foot....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to pucman's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Matt Fraser has a broken foot and Bobby Robins wasn't scratched. He had a 3 game suspension that ended yesterday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley, you promised you would stop posting if PC dressed Thornton for Game 7.

PC dressed Thornton for Game 7.

Are you a man of your word?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

HUH!?!? Love Robins, hopeing he takes 4th line RW next year, brings tons of energy. To bad about Fraser, Providence could use him & he could use the experience Thanks for the info.....best thing about this forum is really the info you can gather from people. Sorry Stanley thought I could help your state of mind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If PC doesnt like Spooner who willbe a better player than Jeff Skinner he should trade him ...is he dumb enough to do that ??  Yes he is

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Fletch you promised you would never cheat on your wife when you got married.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If PC doesnt like Spooner who willbe a better player than Jeff Skinner he should trade him ...is he dumb enough to do that ??  Yes he is

[/QUOTE]

Stanley - if I were you I would be concerned about the other NHL GMs that are reading this, they will easily see which players you like and they will increase their asking price when you eventually become the Bruins GM.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Fletch you promised you would never cheat on your wife when you got married.....

[/QUOTE]

Stanley, what's up... u still think the scabs can win the series .?

right now it is looking good that u did not bet me.  lol

[/QUOTE]

Ha.   It feels so good ..the habs fan keep their mouth shut....great feeling here is Montreal...the fans want to kill Kreider...he is ennemy no1 here in Montreal 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]

Both scored their 4th of the playoffs...but who cares we had Thornton to face the habs 

[/QUOTE

But when the Bruins won the president cup as the best team in NHL, they all thought that they do not need any offense help from the PC cuz they are the best team in NHL.  Now since the Habs figured out how to beat the Bruins as well the Blackhawks too last year, it seem that the Bruins kept carry the same problem for two years in a row. 

Now the GM know that it is the time to re-build the offense after he kept rebuilding their defense over these years.

I think Bruins is lucky enough that they may not even have to spend money on free agency.  They can try to rely on their PC's farm system player.  But sometime it may not even work.  Look at Boston Red Sox trying to rely on Middlebrook, Bradley, and Bogarets in all the same time.  None of them are contributing offensively this year.  Maybe to be safe, resign Iginla, and trade choke Marchard away!!.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So 4 cups in the next six years.  Its that proclamation dependent on who the GM is? Since we always get added conditions as the target moves

[/QUOTE]

With all my respect Mr billge ...not anymore ..PC just srewed up one season ...so If I get the job I promise 3 more Cups by 2020

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]

Ha.   It feels so good ..the habs fan keep their mouth shut....great feeling here is Montreal...the fans want to kill Kreider...he is ennemy no1 here in Montreal 

[/QUOTE]

Finally, FINALLY an event that takes the limelight off of the Chara/Patches debacle.

Did everyone notice how the Habs fans screamed for a penalty call in Games 1 & 2 whenever their player was hit, knocked down or roughed up - even if it was down within the rules?

Overreactionary and displays a lack of knowledge of the game and its rules.