Spooner called up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

Spooner called up

http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2013/3/18/4120352/ryan-spooner-recalled-krejci-day-to-day

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Spooner called up

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2013/03/ryan_spooner_re_1.html

A possible lineup:

Milan Lucic-Rich Peverley-Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin
    Jay Pandolfo-Ryan Spooner-Jordan Caron
    Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Move Paille up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

JESUS!  Look at that third line, San!

Hopefully that isn't the case.  That's pure misery.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

And I thought the rooster shirt was ugly. 3rd line.....eek

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Truly correct, Spooner will have to learn to pass backwards when breaking into the offensive zone.  Geez, move Paille up is absolutely correct.  Peverly on the first line is a fix for not moving Seguin to center on the first line, CJ does not take risks to his positional play.  I have learned only to wonder but not question his judgement.  

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2013/03/ryan_spooner_re_1.html

A possible lineup:

Move Paille up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, gotta pile on here -- move Paille up.

Why not try out Khudo on the 3rd line?  Khud work...

Oh, sorry...missing some punctuation -- !!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah they should have recalled Bourque instead....NOT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

A possible lineup:

Move Paille up.

Campbell line will become the 3rd line.  If that's the lineup Spooner's line will have the least amount of minutes. Otherwise put Paille with Spooner and drop Pandolfo .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

A possible lineup:

Move Paille up.

Campbell line will become the 3rd line.  If that's the lineup Spooner's line will have the least amount of minutes. Otherwise put Paille with Spooner and drop Pandolfo .

BsL, that makes the most sense I think.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Move Paille up.

Pandolfo has to go once PC pulls the trigger and agreed Paille needs more icetime with the injuries.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Just like the comment that arose Spooner centering Horton and Lucic being borderline lunacy I think it's just as bad for Spooner to be centering Pandolfo and Caron.  

BTW with Pandolfo on that line Caron was playing his off wing therefore I would cut him some slack as he might need another game to adjust.

As for Peverley I hope he has a good game with those 2 .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Pandolfo has to go once PC pulls the trigger and agreed Paille needs more icetime with the injuries.

Music to my ears ! He might have worked hard but he's done as a NHLer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Just like the comment that arose Spooner centering Horton and Lucic being borderline lunacy I think it's just as bad for Spooner to be centering Pandolfo and Caron.  

BTW with Pandolfo on that line Caron was playing his off wing therefore I would cut him some slack as he might need another game to adjust.

As for Peverley I hope he has a good game with those 2 .

Don't be surprised if Spooner takes some shifts with those guys at some point tomorrow night. I'll actually be surprised if he doesn't but let's not forget, I am high right now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

A possible lineup:

Move Paille up.

That's what I would do. That makes the most sense until PC can pull off a deal. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Peverley to the first line.

Second line remains the same.

Third line:  Paille-Campbell-Spooner

Fourth Line:  Junk-Junk-Junk

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Hopefully he stays when Krejci returns, Pandolfo has nothing left in the tank. All he brings is PK ability, the Bruins are all set in that department.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

Hopefully he stays when Krejci returns, Pandolfo has nothing left in the tank. All he brings is PK ability, the Bruins are all set in that department.

Playing on the PK is important.  The more someone else does, the less the stars/scorers do, giving them more energy for putting pucks in the net instead of keeping them out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

But, let's hope Spooner can be an NHLer because Pandopho does nothing worth mentioning.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

my hope is Krecji is able to play & the 3rd line is Caron-Spooner-Peverly.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Spooner better make the best of the 5-6 minutes of ice time CJ is going to give him.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

His last stint with the Bruins lasted 1game and he played mostly on the wing. I'm hoping he trusts hi enough to play him center.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

I agree with everything you say. Spooner did quite good on the PK in juniors, and he has above average speed. However, Pandolfo does have experience playing under Claude's system as he played for Claude in NJ.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

A possible lineup:

Move Paille up.

Please stop making sense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Let me preface this by saying I understand that Tampa is more desparate and under different circumstances.  However, I like the fact that they are playing guys together that played on the same lines in the A.  

I think it is time to move on from Pandolfo.  The B's paid their respect to Jay for organizing the skates during the lock out, but it's time for others to step in, he simply can't keep up any longer.  Why is MacDermid still around?  Get rid of Jay, send MacDermid back to Providence, bring up Spooner with his linemate and stick them with Caron.  Roll 4 lines, see who is effective and give ice based on that.  This way, the only person that moves is Peverley. When Krejci is back, Pevs moves to the wing between Spooner and Caron, if Caron picks up his play.  If he doesn't, send his rear down to Providence and call up another for a shot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Let me preface this by saying I understand that Tampa is more desparate and under different circumstances.  However, I like the fact that they are playing guys together that played on the same lines in the A.  

I think it is time to move on from Pandolfo.  The B's paid their respect to Jay for organizing the skates during the lock out, but it's time for others to step in, he simply can't keep up any longer.  Why is MacDermid still around?  Get rid of Jay, send MacDermid back to Providence, bring up Spooner with his linemate and stick them with Caron.  Roll 4 lines, see who is effective and give ice based on that.  This way, the only person that moves is Peverley. When Krejci is back, Pevs moves to the wing between Spooner and Caron, if Caron picks up his play.  If he doesn't, send his rear down to Providence and call up another for a shot.

Mean, you could also point to the Sens as a team that's had some success giving significant ice to the "AHL" talent. What you said makes a lot of sense. Stan17 is not going to like it.