Spooner called up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Spooner called up

As an aside, you really have to feel bad for MacDermid. I mean, what the hell is going on with him anyway?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to MeanE's comment:

Let me preface this by saying I understand that Tampa is more desparate and under different circumstances.  However, I like the fact that they are playing guys together that played on the same lines in the A.  

I think it is time to move on from Pandolfo.  The B's paid their respect to Jay for organizing the skates during the lock out, but it's time for others to step in, he simply can't keep up any longer.  Why is MacDermid still around?  Get rid of Jay, send MacDermid back to Providence, bring up Spooner with his linemate and stick them with Caron.  Roll 4 lines, see who is effective and give ice based on that.  This way, the only person that moves is Peverley. When Krejci is back, Pevs moves to the wing between Spooner and Caron, if Caron picks up his play.  If he doesn't, send his rear down to Providence and call up another for a shot.

Mean, you could also point to the Sens as a team that's had some success giving significant ice to the "AHL" talent. What you said makes a lot of sense. Stan17 is not going to like it.

Sens for sure are another example.  Who knows who Spooner had on his wings?  Since the PBruins do such a good job at providing information on their squad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

As an aside, you really have to feel bad for MacDermid. I mean, what the hell is going on with him anyway?

He is wasting away as Bobby and Tyler take care of the rough stuff down on the farm.  He is in that spot of no longer a prospect and not ready to take someone's job.  The good thing for him is he gets to collect NHL pay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It will be interesting as to how Claude uses his troops. All the calls for Pandolfo to be scrubbed, but, one writer indicated that Pandolfo's PK capability allows the primary PK guys a rest as the game progresses. That is a positive. Can anyone post a positive for Thornton beyond cheerleader and snarling ??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

It will be interesting as to how Claude uses his troops. All the calls for Pandolfo to be scrubbed, but, one writer indicated that Pandolfo's PK capability allows the primary PK guys a rest as the game progresses. That is a positive. Can anyone post a positive for Thornton beyond cheerleader and snarling ??

A couple of goals this month and a tko of rinaldo.  B's have enough guys to kill penalties. Krejci wasn't one of them, Bergeron, Campbell, Paille, Peverley, Marchand, are enough.  In addition, didn't Caron kill last year a bit.  IMO, his 1 minute of kill time doesn't justify his existence on the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

BsL, that makes the most sense I think.

Just like the comment that arose Spooner centering Horton and Lucic being borderline lunacy I think it's just as bad for Spooner to be centering Pandolfo and Caron.  

BTW with Pandolfo on that line Caron was playing his off wing therefore I would cut him some slack as he might need another game to adjust.

As for Peverley I hope he has a good game with those 2 .

Don't be surprised if Spooner takes some shifts with those guys at some point tomorrow night. I'll actually be surprised if he doesn't but let's not forget, I am high right now.

Caron has mostly played the off-wing most of his hockey career FYI. B's put him on left when he came in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

MacD lead Prov in shg's he can play shorth, why is he not playing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It may not mean anything, but apparently the morning skate has Spooner between Horton and Lucic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

It may not mean anything, but apparently the morning skate has Spooner between Horton and Lucic.

Just heard on The Sports Hub that Julien confirmed Spooner will center Looch and Horton.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I think I can hear some cheering coming all the way from the west coast.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I wonder what Fluto is up to these days?  Does he even care anymore?  Is he in attendance at  the morning skates?  Is it me or has he mailed it in this year?  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to inflamedcolon's comment:

Just heard on The Sports Hub that Julien confirmed Spooner will center Looch and Horton.

and practiced on 1st unit of PP.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I think I can hear some cheering coming all the way from the west coast.

Nah , the guy takes a lot of siestas

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I wonder what Fluto is up to these days?  Does he even care anymore?  Is he in attendance at  the morning skates?  Is it me or has he mailed it in this year?  

Just so you know, my first post about Spooner practicing with Lucic and Horton came from Fluto's tweet feed.  He's there.  And cold, apparently.

The blog does seem rather neglected lately, though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Just so you know, my first post about Spooner practicing with Lucic and Horton came from Fluto's tweet feed.  He's there.  And cold, apparently.

The blog does seem rather neglected lately, though.

Interesting that he tweets it, but writes something totally different in the blog.

Sections
Shortcuts