Spooner skating

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Spooner skating

He has resumed skating and Doug Gilmour has been getting calls from other teams inquiring about him with the January 10 trade deadline approaching. Would love to see him either in London ( Knight ) or Niagara ( Hamilton ).

http://www.thewhig.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3417798

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Spooner skating

I can now join the Spooner Lovers Association .

I don't recall where I heard or read it (besides this article)  but Spooner's name in trades has been mentioned. I just hope it's a to a contender and we might get to see him in the Memorial Cup tournament.
    Kingston does have a chance to do well why would they trade their top player ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Spooner skating:
    I can now join the Spooner Lovers Association . I don't recall where I heard or read it (besides this article)  but Spooner's name in trades has been mentioned. I just hope it's a to a contender and we might get to see him in the Memorial Cup tournament. Kingston does have a chance to do well why would they trade their top player ?
    Posted by BsLegion

Only Erie has less points . Time to trade the assets and reload for the future.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Spooner skating : Only Erie has less points . Time to trade the assets and reload for the future.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Chowdah, are you watching the Finns dismantle the U.S. squad?  Brutal 3rd period for the Americans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Spooner skating : Only Erie has less points . Time to trade the assets and reload for the future.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

LOL didn't see the standing and this remark below from your link threw me off.
    Good bet Kingston will re-load.

Just watching Spooner skate and handle the puck probably gave a boost to his teammates. A dynamic player with a nose for the net, Spooner could give a huge spark to a team with serious hopes of a Memorial Cup run.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

You've probably heard it here a few times, I heard it over the summer.

I can now join the Spooner Lovers Association . I don't recall where I heard or read it (besides this article)  but Spooner's name in trades has been mentioned. I just hope it's a to a contender and we might get to see him in the Memorial Cup tournament. Kingston does have a chance to do well why would they trade their top player ?
    Posted by BsLegion

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You've probably heard it here a few times, I heard it over the summer. In Response to Re: Spooner skating :
    Posted by bandgbleeder

get your facts straight Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

This story has been reported on a few sites. Playing with Yakupov ? If it's true things just got a whole lot better for Spooner.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/juniorhockey/blog/buzzing_the_net/post/OHL-Bruins-prospect-Spooner-bound-for-Sting-r?urn=juniorhockey-wp5486

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Looks+like+Ottawa+loses+Ryan+Spooner+Sarnia+String/5930283/story.html

Is it official yet Chowdah ? Why in your mind is it a better for Spooner (besides the fact that Sarnia is allot better than Ottawa) ? More talent around him ? Better coaches ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Looks+like+Ottawa+loses+Ryan+Spooner+Sarnia+String/5930283/story.html Is it official yet Chowdah ? Why in your mind is it a better for Spooner (besides the fact that Sarnia is allot better than Ottawa) ? More talent around him ? Better coaches ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Nail Yakupov

Edit : Not official yet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Spooner skating : Nail Yakupov Edit : Not official yet. Posted by Chowdahkid-

P
    2010-11     Sarnia Sting     OHL     65     49     52     101
    2011-12     Sarnia Sting     OHL     26     21     32     53

Holy $#%*! Maybe I should watch more OHL games not just the ones Bruins prospects are playing in...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Spooner was a scratch for yesterday's game even though he was given clearance to play. And rumoured to be on the move from Saginaw to Barrie in a trade is Anthony Camara. League offices reopen today with the possibility of some announcements being made.

Kirk Luedeke
    Bruins fans- prospect transaction tonight- Anthony Camara traded from Saginaw to Barrie Colts (OHL). Currently 7-12-19, 76 pims in 35 games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Spooner was a scratch for yesterday's game even though he was given clearance to play. And rumoured to be on the move from Saginaw to Barrie in a trade is Anthony Camara. League offices reopen today with the possibility of some announcements being made. kluedeke29 Kirk Luedeke Bruins fans- prospect transaction tonight- Anthony Camara traded from Saginaw to Barrie Colts (OHL). Currently 7-12-19, 76 pims in 35 games.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

so ? is he going to Sarnia ?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Spooner skating : so ? is he going to Sarnia ?
    Posted by BsLegion

Not yet but.....

http://www.thewhig.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3422567

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Spooner skating : Not yet but..... http://www.thewhig.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3422567
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Thanks, I guess its 100% sure he will be traded. Could it be another team is involved and this is why the trade hasn't gone through yet ?
    I just hope he goes to a team that will make it the Memorial cup.

Sections
Shortcuts