posted at 1/25/2014 2:51 PM EST
In response to kelvana33's comment:
In response to marco0863's comment:
1-He's 21 not 31 do u get it. Told u in 2011 he hardly played against wash we could not score
Snoop dog can't even find a bone. Seg had one great game in 2011.with limited ice time vs wash no one was really scoring - That's what I'm saying
2- every thread I comment on I talk About kessel or seg are u sure about that ? If anyone here with their limited hockey Knowledge ref this time bad hab talks about seg or kess in a derrogatory fashion they will getmy rreply
3-you're not the one to judge that ultimately it was the bruins decision So they gave up on him
4- this team is poised to win whst now? If the bruins don't win another cup in next 3 yrs we will have underachieved. I don't feel nearly as good about this team since we traded seg and prior to that when we traded kessel a true playoffs performer. You think makes us a team poised better to win you are dreaming
5- seg is the kid chia is the manager Who decides to trade him. I can see you think chia is an infallible genius - wrong! The cup we won had given him more credibility then he should have. I guarantee u he didn't expect the bruins to falter so badly offensively the year after they traded kess. He had to readjust
6- @ 21 the gm has while to go before he " weathers the storm" when are you going to get thst it's chiarellli job to keep working with seg . Its funny how it worked out in Dallas.
Bruins traded jt kess and seg And here you are with ur mighty stubbornness saying " they had it coming"
It's only a coincidence. Now kelv let's see what happens in playoffs and its a good thing that dallas isn't making the playoffs seg would show u it's not permanent.
I will answer each one in the order you put it.
1. I know he's 21. Your wrong. . Check the box scores in regards to ice time.
2. What percentage of your posts would you say are about Seguin or Kessel?
3. So it's okay for you to judge? If you do it, it's okay. Facts support my opinion, not yours.
4. You question why I say they are poised to win now, then you add "If they don't win a cup in the next 3 years they would have underacheived." Ummmm, that means they should win now. Your not intelligent enough to realize your helping me make my point.
5. I've never claimed Chiarelli is a genious. In fact, I've often questioned his drafting.
6. He does not have a "while to weather the storm". If this were the Oilers, yes, but this team a legit contender for the Cup every year. Don't have time to babysit. What is funny about how it worked out in Dallas? Look at what the Bruins are paying Reilly Smith. Now look what Dallas is paying Tyler Seguin. Who is getting more for their value?
7. The fact that Dallas may not make the playoffs does not help your stance in this matter. It hurts it.
To fellow posters. Besides the obvious fact that I am wasting my time here, do any of you feel I am wrong here and he is right? Anyone object with my opinions here?
1- again I said limited Time the year we won cup not vs wash
2- according to you 100% - I would say lets use a time period last 4 months - 10-15% but thst for u is to o
1- kessel is ekite - fact
2- Top scorer as I said he'd be
3- playoff performer I know u guys can't wait till he has a bad playoff
4- no kessel no playoffs for Toronto- can't srsrch this one but if u knee hockey u would know
seg top scorer at 21 - playoffs could do much better but no reason to believe he winner
Don't have time to babysit why cuz chis is a hotshot cuz he won a cup you take time to get Job done
- if u think thst loui a non playoff performer makes us better to win cup ur dreaming. Hes also 28 7yrs older
Trust me wait before talking about Smith . In fact I'll bet With on this if u want to o
- How gullible u think I am - ask the posters ok ask and if I get 10 of my buddies to post kelv was wrong
Will u give that merit?