posted at 1/25/2014 10:11 AM EST
In response to marco0863's comment:
You started wrong already - he had limited Ice time I'm 2011 the yr we won the cup
Kelv why such hostility?
Bruins gave up on him if they hadn't he d still be here. Must be something with the Boston beans cuz all I hear is no detection of immaturity In Dallas. But here's the thing sheriff rosco p co first how seg did a huge turn around in cowboy land. Nill must be a real fool to take in such a bum. How come ? Why do they say nothing but good things about him. What I find surprising is all of my bruin fans friends all hate the trade but here no-
Btw vs wash seg had 1 goal 1 assist the goal was a game winner .
The team is poised to win now - explain?
Chi knew that the kane had to stay in chi despite his antics off ice
1.Your wrong. You were the one who referenced his lack of ice time in the Washington series. Sandog and myself pointed out he did not have limited ice time.
2. Why such hostility? Becuase every thread you comment on, all you do is mention Seguin or Kessel. Recent examples: A trade proposal thread about Ryan Johansen and a Ryan Spooner thread. Troll status.
3. Again, they did not give up on him. Like I said before, they tried numerous times to get him to realize what he was doing wrong, he failed to and only got worse. He gave up on the Bruins.
4. You need me to explain how this team is poised to win now? Seriously? How about the fact that in a span of three years they went to two Stanley Cup finals. Does that sound like a team that is poised win now. Does Chicago look like a team that is poised to win now or does Edmonton? If you can't figure that out then I'd suggest your logic is on par with your spelling.
5. Patrick Kanes off-ice maturity issues didn't happen during the Stanley Cup Playoffs.Or at least none were made public. They came during the off-season. A young 20 year old man with some immature decisions during the off-season sounds like issues a team can deal with. Even during the regualar season, like Seguin oversleeping in Winnipeg. I'm sure their are plenty more players who've had maturity issues. (See Brad Marchand) Seguins antics during the playoffs after already being spoken to seemed to be the tipping point. Again, he is in Dallas becuase of his own actions. Perhaps Chiarelli is less tolerant than Chicago. Who knows? But there is no denying Seguin was traded because of Seguin, not because of Chiarelli. He drafted and later signed Seguin. How is that giving up on him?
6. Does any poster here deny Seguins talent? The day he was traded, I think the overall sentiment was he was going to play on the first line there and put up points. I bet he's in the top 5 in league scoring most years. The sad thing, is it took him being traded for him to realize this. His actions forced the hand of Chiarelli. Seems to me Chiarelli thought the team had suffered through enough of his growing pains and it was time to cut bait. He is paid to make decisions like that. Do you really think Chiarelli liked trading away a kid with that talent that he drafted 2nd overall and signed to a long term deal?
Tyler Seguin is a Dallas Star becuase of Tyler Seguin. Nobody gave up on him. He gave up on them. How long before you are able to comprehend this? Now if you refuse to get it and I stop telling you, did I give up on you? Or are you just a lost cause?