STAAL the monkey your next!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: STAAL the monkey your next!

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : Wrong.  You could see how tentative the Canes were on that 5 on 3.  As they had been on the one earlier in the game after we went apeshit on them.  They're wusses plain and simple. You watch.  He scored, he celebrated.  But it's going to be one of those things he wish he hadn't done down the road.  He already wasn't too sure about it.  You could tell.  Wusses, all of them.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

I doubt Eric Staal is losing sleep over his next match versus the Bruins. I'm 100% certain nothing will happen to him next time they play.

If thats taunting is anyone concerned about the Canucks issuing payback to Marchand for his "taunting" after his empty netter in game 7?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : Can you stop posting about me please? Talk about the Bruins.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

practice what you preach

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : I doubt Eric Staal is losing sleep over his next match versus the Bruins. I'm 100% certain nothing will happen to him next time they play. If thats taunting is anyone concerned about the Canucks issuing payback to Marchand for his "taunting" after his empty netter in game 7?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    That was different cicumstances Kelvana. Marchand's empty netter sealed the deal on a nasty & gruelling 7 game series for the cup. This is 6 games into the regular season. I don't think he needed to punch the glass & taunt the B's fans like he did. It made me cringe & I have always liked Eric Staal, until now. I don't  think the Bruins players will forget that. There may be some retribution like a big hit or rough him up a bit but probably nothing serious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Really don't have a problem with either Staal gloating, or Bruins remembering it for next time.  That's hockey.  Growing up what did the coach tell you when you got back to the bench after some guy laid you out or threw you a cheap shot?  "Take his number".  It's a contact sport, and a chippy sport.  This stuff happens and to me that's what makes it such a great game.  It gets the emotions going and ultimately leads to more intense matchups.  Pretty sure my best games of hockey (or larcosse for that matter) were when I was pissed off and had that extra edge that is the difference between winning or losing a one on one battle.  Since when was hockey so PC?

As for Marchand....don't kid yourself.  I'm sure other teams and their fans hate him and would love to see him get his a$$ kicked -- good for them.  On the other hand, we like him because he brings emotion to our team and gets under the other teams skin.  You can't have one without the other.  Again, that's hockey.

Enough b..tching and whining about cheap players, bad calls, and trash talking.  We lost the game and things were ugly.  Take their number and remember it for next time

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

It will come back to haunt him just like what happened to the Pinguins after years of sending their goons after good players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

The Bruins just need to beat the living f#c.k out of Staal next time we play Carolina. Deliver a message. Here you go, pu-$$y, and wow, your parents must be very proud of you, being able to finally score an easy tap-in goal after playing half the game 5-on-3. F#c.k Carolina. The Canes eat donkeysh*t.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins just need to beat the living f#c.k out of Staal next time we play Carolina. Deliver a message. Here you go, pu-$$y, and wow, your parents must be very proud of you, being able to finally score an easy tap-in goal after playing half the game 5-on-3. F#c.k Carolina. The Canes eat donkeysh*t.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS[/QUOTE]
    Hear, Hear !!!! Harumph !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins just need to beat the living f#c.k out of Staal next time we play Carolina. Deliver a message. Here you go, pu-$$y, and wow, your parents must be very proud of you, being able to finally score an easy tap-in goal after playing half the game 5-on-3. F#c.k Carolina. The Canes eat donkeysh*t.
    dude... either clean it up on your own, or i'm sure your stay will be short. no need to show off your extensive vocabulary(or lack thereof), this isn't middle school. we understand words that are longer than 4 letters, give us a little credit. don't drag this forum into the gutter, some people are actually trying to have meaningful discussions here. tread lightly my friend

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

wow. Pretty sure the Mr. and Mrs. Staal are pretty proud of their children and of the two Stanley Cup rings. I'm guessing their also alot more proud of their sons than your english teacher would be of you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

If the Bruins take your learned advice, there will be many more 5-on-3 situations for the Canes to score multiple PP goals, thus likely resulting in another Bruins loss.  There's a reason why you're not an NHL coach or GM, and you've demonstrated it quite clearly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Eric Staal is one player I would love the Bs to have on their team.  When a team needs a goal.  He gets one.  The Bs could use a bit of that elixir imo.  If he celebrated, oh well, the next time the Canes play the Bs is 2012. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Eric Staal is world class, especially when he's healthy.

One of the top 10 players in the league, IMHO.

Sections
Shortcuts