STAAL the monkey your next!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2013. Show SEABASS2013's posts

STAAL the monkey your next!

Hope this monkey STAAL enjoyed his goal celebration,
    and the HALO he is going need to fix his broken neck
    next game vs the Bs.

By the way what's with the donkey helmet!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Re: STAAL the monkey your next!

In Response to STAAL the monkey your next!:
    Hope this monkey STAAL enjoyed his goal celebration, and the HALO he is going need to fix his broken neck next game vs the Bs. By the way what's with the donkey helmet!
    Posted by SEABASS2013

Oh I agree completely. Beat his smarmy little shi.teating co.cksu.cking a s s senseless next time. Beat him f#c.king black and blue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It's not Staal like to gloat like that.  Even going passed the Bruins bench he pulled a whooooo !  LOL... he's got cogliones.

Yeah a real hero when you're playing 5 on 3 for 8 mins
    Chara will remember.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2013. Show SEABASS2013's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next!:
    It's not Staal lie to gloat like that.  Even going passed the Bruins bench he pulled a whooooo !  LOL...  Yeah a real hero when you're playing 5 on 3 for 8 mins .  Chara will remember.
    Posted by BsLegion

Great (birthday cake pic)!
    I enjoy your takes,
    as for STAAL he is getting his, after all he has to play in Carolina HA!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

It's not Staal lie to gloat like that.  Even going passed the Bruins bench he pulled a whooooo !  LOL...  Yeah a real hero when you're playing 5 on 3 for 8 mins .  Chara will remember.
    Posted by BsLegion

If he would have done the golf swing or gave them the finger it would have been cool though... 

Yes Im stirring the pot b/c this is crazy.  Staal is a very classy very very good world class player.  They won a big game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : If he would have done the golf swing or gave them the finger it would have been cool though...  Yes Im stirring the pot b/c this is crazy.  Staal is a very classy very very good world class player.  They won a big game. 
    Posted by shuperman

If you want to talk about last season try to look for those posts in the archives. Explain your point with facts and not with what had happened in another season.
    I SAID it's not like Staal to gloat . He didn't look classy there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : If you want to talk about last season try to look for those posts in the archives. Explain your point with facts and not with what was happened in another season. I SAID it's not like Staal to gloat . He didn't look classy there.
    Posted by BsLegion

Smile BsL.  Not like you to get saucy.  AND I SAID I WAS GETTING YOU GOING!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : If he would have done the golf swing or gave them the finger it would have been cool though...  Yes Im stirring the pot b/c this is crazy.  Staal is a very classy very very good world class player.  They won a big game. 
    Posted by shuperman

Its not like he would give his own brother a concussion or anything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : Its not like he would give his own brother a concussion or anything.
    Posted by 50belowzero

Staal is the most talented player on the ice out there.  His resume is pretty impressive.  How do you know the Bruins didnt say something? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2013. Show SEABASS2013's posts

Posted by shuperman

Lesson 1 never gloat in the NHL it will come back to bite you!
    ask MAX!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : Its not like he would give his own brother a concussion or anything.
    Posted by 50belowzero

I bet there were bigger wars on their backyard rink.  Good hockey family.  Sutters and Primeau's would say the same.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : Lesson 1 never gloat in the NHL it will come back to bite you! ask MAX!
    Posted by SEABASS2013

Are you for real?  You realize we have Marchand.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

not cool on his part i was surprised he did that very out of charachter for him

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2013. Show SEABASS2013's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : Are you for real?  You realize we have Marchand.
    Posted by shuperman

Yes but at least Marchand backs it up and doesn't hide behind
    Gleason another female like STAAL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : Smile BsL.  Not like you to get saucy.  AND I SAID I WAS GETTING YOU GOING!
    Posted by shuperman

well you did ShupeMarchand.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : I bet there were bigger wars on their backyard rink.  Good hockey family.  Sutters and Primeau's would say the same.
    Posted by shuperman

I realize that shup, just not so sure he's as classy as you say. Have seen him gloat before against other teams as well as the B's. I know emotion can get the best of a player, but Stall should pick his spot. It's the 6 th game of the season on a 5 on 3.  But hey, good on him, we'll see next time they meet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Although I think this loss was mostly the Bruins own fault, I do hope they remember that.  Stall taunted the fans and the bench knowing they were playing 5 on 3 and the refs were protecting anyone in red.

I hope this isn't over with him.  Taunting in hockey after a score is very rare.  Let's keep it that way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : Yes but at least Marchand backs it up and doesn't hide behind Gleason another female like STAAL!
    Posted by SEABASS2013

WHEN!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Although I think this loss was mostly the Bruins own fault, I do hope they remember that.  Stall taunted the fans and the bench knowing they were playing 5 on 3 and the refs were protecting anyone in red. I hope this isn't over with him.  Taunting in hockey after a score is very rare.  Let's keep it that way.
    Posted by Fletcher1

Glad you saw also what I posted earlier

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : WHEN!
    Posted by shuperman

come ShupeMarchand it's WHEN ???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Are you people serious? Staal scored the put away goal in a very emotional game...I find it difficult to call that taunting. He was right to yell at Rask for coming down to Ward. He was right to give it back to the Bruins bench who really need to concern themselves with their power play if not their abilty to score in general. Bruins lost their cool tonight and he made them pay. Thats what great players do...And to compare Marchand to him? Seriously?? Marchand backs it up??? Pucks in the back of the net is backing it up. Did Eric Staal hide from anyone tonight?? Sounds to me like he put his money where his mouth was.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : come ShupeMarchand it's WHEN ???
    Posted by BsLegion

I know I have had bad days but someone stole Fletchers voice of reason soup.  It has robbed him of his very very solid hockey knowledge.  I cant believe what I am reading from him tonight.  I feel like I have been cheated on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Are you people serious? Staal scored the put away goal in a very emotional game...I find it difficult to call that taunting. He was right to yell at Rask for coming down to Ward. He was right to give it back to the Bruins bench who really need to concern themselves with their power play if not their abilty to score in general. Bruins lost their cool tonight and he made them pay. Thats what great players do...And to compare Marchand to him? Seriously?? Marchand backs it up??? Pucks in the back of the net is backing it up?? Did Eric Staal hide from anyone tonight?? Sounds to me like he put his money where his mouth was.
    Posted by kelvana33

Who are you!
    Ooops.  Who are you? 

Did you steal Fletchers soup!?!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Are you people serious? Staal scored the put away goal in a very emotional game...I find it difficult to call that taunting. He was right to yell at Rask for coming down to Ward. He was right to give it back to the Bruins bench who really need to concern themselves with their power play if not their abilty to score in general. Bruins lost their cool tonight and he made them pay. Thats what great players do...And to compare Marchand to him? Seriously?? Marchand backs it up??? Pucks in the back of the net is backing it up?? Did Eric Staal hide from anyone tonight?? Sounds to me like he put his money where his mouth was.
    Posted by kelvana33

Hey, I wasn't excusing the Bruins at all.  But I don't like the Bruins fans and Bruins bench getting taunted that's all.  Good for Staal to score an insurance goal.  I still hope the Bruins remember the taunting and are motivated by in.

Taunting in hockey after a goal = bad.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: STAAL the monkey your next! : Who are you! Ooops.  Who are you?  Did you steal Fletchers soup!?!
    Posted by shuperman

Can you stop posting about me please?

Talk about the Bruins.

Sections
Shortcuts