stamkos broken tibia

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

stamkos broken tibia

Stamkos suffered a broken tibia tampa can pretty much say bye to playoffs and team Canada will have to look for another player might be seguin taking his place

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: stamkos broken tibia

In response to marco0863's comment:

Stamkos suffered a broken tibia tampa can pretty much say bye to playoffs and team Canada will have to look for another player might be seguin taking his place

He still could be back for Canada.  Oh where will Canada look?  Maybe some AHL guy can fill in.  Its gonna be hard to replace his game for sure, fortunately Canada is loaded.   Might hurt St Louis chances though.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Depends how much damage he has but I get a feeling he won't be back. you hate to see s guy like that Go down

He may never come back this is the joe theismsn type injury.  Real unlucky f or steven -

The best natural goal scorer in the game.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Great player. Wish him well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Tough injury to a really likeable player.  After taking the Boychuk shot in the beak and coming back, are there any B's fans that don't love this kid?

Of course, tsn is blowing up with anti-Bruin comments calling for Hamilton suspension for a slew foot.  Typical hysteria.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=436377

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

shupe, that's a good point.  St.Louis is third in scoring by Canadian RW's behind Perry and...Brian Little!  Just ahead of Doan, who is unlikely to get the invite, and Eberle, who is a Team Canada program darling.  Add the glut of centres who will need to find a place to play, and, without that instant chemistry with Stamkos, St.Louis looks less like a sure thing today than he did on Sunday.  The one thing that works in his favour is that not many of the centres likely to push for roster spots shoot right.  Funnily enough, Seguin would be one of them if you consider him a possible replacement, but he's behind Spezza and Turris as R-shot C's who might get a look.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The comments section on PHT are so absurd.  People have become so callus to injury these days.  Some are hoping that it's "not a serious injury" so he can get back.

This is after it was announced that his leg is broken.

What is not serious about that?  If it's a femur it's serious (Bob Beers?), but if it's a tibia, it's no big deal if it's a clean break.

Anything that keeps me from WALKING is pretty serious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Incidentally, in terms of replacing Stamkos himself, Seguin's behind a huge list of C's who either have history with the Team Canada program or who are playing better than he is, or both.  Here's the short list of guys who are ahead of him on the depth chart:

Crosby, Tavares, Getzlaf, Duchene, Turris (yes, Kyle Turris is out-scoring Seguin), Couture, Thornton, Toews, Bergeron, E. Staal, M. Richards and Claude Giroux (despite Philly's crash).  That's not including Jeff Carter, who probably should be included in the look at St.Louis. He'll need to be a whole lot better to play his way into that competition let alone win it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't think Seguin gets a look, but on the larger ice surface, with all that talent around him, I bet he would do quite well for himself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Can't see Seguin making the Canadian Olympic team given his failure to make the Canadian World Junior team. Not until he makes better lifestyle choices anyway.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Tough injury to a really likeable player.  After taking the Boychuk shot in the beak and coming back, are there any B's fans that don't love this kid?

Of course, tsn is blowing up with anti-Bruin comments calling for Hamilton suspension for a slew foot.  Typical hysteria.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=436377

Where do you see tsn blowing up the story ? Its the bruin haters in the forums raising that crap, that happens on every sport forum site.

Back to Stamkos i wish him well, he will be back and dont count tampa bay out yet, remember Ottawa when they lost a star.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Watching Duchene play this year, it is hard to imagine any team passing on him, I don't care how many stars there are.  He's playing like an MVP, it's crazy.  Every shift he's dangerous, and every shift he gets back in the defensive zone to help out.  If he keeps this up, he's gonna force his way onto the roster.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Crosby, Tavares, Getzlaf, Duchene, Turris , Couture, Thornton, Toews, Bergeron, E. Staal, M. Richards and Claude Giroux.  That's not including Jeff Carter, who probably should be included in the look at St.Louis."

Mega talent to pick up the slack no question. I would choose the speed for Canada, that is what will be missed along with that lethal shot of StamPkos. I see Moulson climbing the NHL goal scoring leaders list quickly (has 8 already). I would invite him to camp or at least out to Sochi as an alternate.

Sections
Shortcuts