Stamkos YOU FREAK!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Stamkos YOU FREAK!

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crawford is a very good goalie, but I still wouldn't put him in the elite class with Rask, Hanky, and the likes. There are tons of teams who would love to employ his services, though.

[/QUOTE]

Im not sure i would either but what the heck has hank done past the regular season.  The fact the guy has won a cup(likely should have won conn smythe)and is leading the league in wins after his team won the jennings and he made the all rookie team and hes in conversation to make team canada tells me he is elite.  Whats he gotta do to be put in that class?   

he was 19-5 last year in the jennings year topped with a stanley cup

he is 16-4 this year.   

i have repeated my stance that Quick is the best.  But im consistent that goalies are so up and down its next to impossible to bank a pay cheque on year in year out performance.  Nothing has proven that more then this year.  

anyone who doesnt think Price is in the top 3 this year needs to watch him.  Hes been unreal.  

[/QUOTE]

Nice finish.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crawford is a very good goalie, but I still wouldn't put him in the elite class with Rask, Hanky, and the likes. There are tons of teams who would love to employ his services, though.

[/QUOTE]

Im not sure i would either but what the heck has hank done past the regular season.  The fact the guy has won a cup(likely should have won conn smythe)and is leading the league in wins after his team won the jennings and he made the all rookie team and hes in conversation to make team canada tells me he is elite.  Whats he gotta do to be put in that class?   

he was 19-5 last year in the jennings year topped with a stanley cup

he is 16-4 this year.   

i have repeated my stance that Quick is the best.  But im consistent that goalies are so up and down its next to impossible to bank a pay cheque on year in year out performance.  Nothing has proven that more then this year.  

anyone who doesnt think Price is in the top 3 this year needs to watch him.  Hes been unreal.  

[/QUOTE]

Nice finish.

[/QUOTE]

knew u would like that.  I dont see anyone laughing at him this year.  I truly believe he has always been a top 3 talent.  Montreal would be a sure fire lottery team without him every year.  And yes i know i said goalies are a product of their system.  I think hes a gem.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

BOSTON -- "Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien stopped by to visit Steven Stamkos at Mass. General Hospital after he broke his leg against the Bruins on Nov. 11.

"When you look at what he is in the league and what he's accomplished . . . I thought it was just important to go by and see how he was doing. It was as simple as that. . . He's one of those players that people from all the different cities come out to watch and play and he's one of the reasons we fill buildings,'' said Julien.

The Bruins coach will be an assistant to Detroit's Mike Babcock for the Canadian Olympic team in Russia in February. It's not known whether Stamkos will recover in time to play for Canada.

"He certainly feels like he wants that opportunity to represent his country and he's going to do everything he can and I just went there and kind of showed my support. I just went there and kind of showed my support,'' said Julien."

Did not know Claude paid a visit. Really cool!

Sections
Shortcuts