STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT!

not for the hit but to show him this is his team and his town and we wil support are players for better or worse! he is our captain and we need to show him we are behind him!  lets do it bruins fans!    many others have been injured from far worse hits, including 2 of our very own in bergeron and savy, its part of the game.   lets support our captain so his play isnt affected

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT!

Agreed.  He needs a hug. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it would send montreal into a level of rage that i don't think we could comprehend. i say we do it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I could care less what the Habs fans think about our player.  every year there are much worst incidents that happen and never get more than a days worth of coverage.

Max Lapierre.  Watch this and tell me this isnt worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nis1rZQWC8c

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

A bear hug?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

He absolutely deserves a big standing O

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT!:
    I could care less what the Habs fans think about our player.  every year there are much worst incidents that happen and never get more than a days worth of coverage. Max Lapierre.  Watch this and tell me this isnt worse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nis1rZQWC8c
    Posted by shuperman

Yes Montreal has alway's beem one of the dirtiest teams.And there fans are the biggest whiners.But there has been a lot of trash talking against Canada,I don't consider  Quebec part of Canada they have a sepertarist goverement party,and they have been threatening to seperate from Canada for years,so bye,bye.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

I could care less what the Habs fans think about our player.  every year there are much worst incidents that happen and never get more than a days worth of coverage. Max Lapierre.  Watch this and tell me this isnt worse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nis1rZQWC8c
    Posted by shuperman

great clip shup, just like the commentator said , cheap shot, what a garbage play by a garbage player on a garbage team!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

In Response to STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT!:
    not for the hit but to show him this is his team and his town and we wil support are players for better or worse! he is our captain and we need to show him we are behind him!  lets do it bruins fans!    many others have been injured from far worse hits, including 2 of our very own in bergeron and savy, its part of the game.   lets support our captain so his play isnt affected
    Posted by bruins8

I would jus tplay it by ear. I'm not sure bringing more attention to the issue is a good thing. It's the elephant in the room and he needs to think about playing hockey right now, and playing well.

What I'd love to see is opinions of other players around the league. I'm sure I have a good idea what those opinions are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin62. Show bruin62's posts

I hope they do give him a standing O tonight. the game on the 24 is that in Boston?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Give him a standing O tonight and a standing OLE in Boston on 3.24.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT! : Yes Montreal has alway's beem one of the dirtiest teams.And there fans are the biggest whiners.But there has been a lot of trash talking against Canada,I don't consider  Quebec part of Canada they have a sepertarist goverement party,and they have been threatening to seperate from Canada for years,so bye,bye.
    Posted by kitchener

Do you know what they call a bra in Quebec? Separate tlts!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT! : Do you know what they call a bra in Quebec? Separate tlts!
    Posted by nitemare-38

I like it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

you know how the crowd always booed chara every time he touchs the puck, i would love to see home fans cheer. that would be a beautiful thing!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

I'll be there in Sec. 321. All for it!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Bruins can't beat Montreal, Buffalo or Toronto...hey there's always Ottawa!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I would love it if Chara came out hitting everything in sight, potting a few on the PP with his devstating slapper, mabye a fight and the get first star of the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

I would love it if Chara came out hitting everything in sight, potting a few on the PP with his devstating slapper, mabye a fight and the get first star of the game.
    Posted by Rufus604

Yeah, that's what chara needs: To be perceived as an animal. I'm sure he loves that.

you know how the crowd always booed chara every time he touchs the puck, i would love to see home fans cheer. that would be a beautiful thing!
    Posted by palealeman

LOL - Beautiful

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

A bear hug? Posted by jmwalters

Ahh you one upped Shup there...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In Response to Re: STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT! : Yeah, that's what chara needs: To be perceived as an animal. I'm sure he loves that. In Response to Re: STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT! : LOL - Beautiful
    Posted by Bruins-Unite

Would that animal happen to be a bruin?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to STANDING O FOR CHARA TONIGHT!:
    Posted by bruins8

I agree and would if I was going to be there 2night. Guess I will just give him a standing O from my office!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

This is a good post I was about to respond trashing how morally low and what a lowlife you are but you specified that that is not the reason for that standing O and I agree he needs to be shown that we are all behind him

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

This is a good post I was about to respond trashing how morally low and what a lowlife you are but you specified that that is not the reason for that standing O and I agree he needs to be shown that we are all behind him
    Posted by Tuckerw3

You and many others need to get off your moral high horse. Just because someone has a different opinion than yours they are not a "low life"

GO BRUINS!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Nah,

you are a low life. office must be the word you use for bathroom.

Sections
Shortcuts