Standing Pat???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

Standing Pat???

I dont think this is a good day for us...we need to make some sort of move...at the same time I will not be in complete despair....Pahlsson to Vancouver..who cares....not one trade really scares me that we cant repeat..what are your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Standing Pat???

Watching a few names go by and go elsewhere we all thought the Bs would grab could mean there sitting on a bigger deal guys. Its not over yet.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

True...Just cant imagine PChia and DSweeney not getting something done...we have a great team but depth is certainly in question...last year we were healthy and it showed late in the playoffs....lets hope you are right wally

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KCMDux88. Show KCMDux88's posts

Of all the trades today, nothing would've helped the bruins that much anyway.  Still 20 minutes to go. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ceege. Show Ceege's posts

Not happy....with Horton, Peverly and possibly Boychuck out.

They needed to make a move.   Maybe they still can?

If not they are in trouble...i think

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

tough to do much to be honest.  more buyers than sellers forces you to over pay to get a deal done.

The bruins have some longer term prospects (hamilton, knight, spooner, koko,...) but not alot of near term prospects including the likes of Caron,... and with the goal of not wanting to lose a current roster player they dont have alot of flexibility unless you simply use draft picks. 

Sections
Shortcuts