Standings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Standings

Gotta say I like it when I look at the standings and see the Bruins 2nd in the conference, Winnipeg 3rd, Toronto 9th, and Montreal 15th.

Even though the Shabs are last, they are the top NHL story on TSN, as they "try and get back in playoff race".
    ...and to think that last year they were only a foot wide from being Stanley Cup Champs. It's true, just ask any Hab fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Standings

Definitely a pleasant sight. The Bruins have to use their games in hand to their advantage though, and the Jets need to hope that Florida doesn't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Longshot because of the 4 games in hand but ottawa could take that 2nd spot and the Bs could be 7th fighting for a playoff spot. I like winnipeg where they are now also ( for you Red ) . Anyhow i hoping tonight the Bs get some payback on Buffalo and never look back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In Response to Re: Standings:
    [QUOTE]Longshot because of the 4 games in hand but ottawa could take that 2nd spot and the Bs could be 7th fighting for a playoff spot. I like winnipeg where they are now also ( for you Red ) . Anyhow i hoping tonight the Bs get some payback on Buffalo and never look back.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

All Bruins hope the same thing Wally.

And they do need to win those games in hand Red. Ottawa may or may not overtake the B's in the standings, let's "hope" for the best