STANLEY and KHUDO - both are a disgrace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

STANLEY and KHUDO - both are a disgrace

Stanley - you said they would win with Khudo in net - WRONG.

DEAD WRONG.

Khudo was a DISGRACE tonight, a complete and utter disgrace.

Khudo gives up 3 goals on 11 shots.

You say you know a lot about hockey?  

How about how unprofesional Khudo was tonight.  Notice how often he was late to get into a couch and notice how quick he was to get out of the goalie crouch.  Rule 1 of a goalie is to be READY, in the crouch expecting the shot.  No, he was playing like he was in practice.

Stanley - you should quit making predictions based upon this game.  The prediction wasn't just wrong it was horrible.

And I don't even want to see Khudo in a Bruins uniform anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: STANLEY and KHUDO - both are a disgrace

Stanley had to know a response like this was coming.  Tonight Khudobin did not have it.  Had to be frustrating to lose giving up so few shots. Being down 3-0 is a tough hole to climb out of. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Stanley had to know this was coming.  Tonight Khudobin did not have it.  Had to be frustrating to lose giving up so few shots. 

I think we all could see this coming.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Stanley had to know this was coming.  Tonight Khudobin did not have it.  Had to be frustrating to lose giving up so few shots. 

I think we all could see this coming.....

jm, unfortunately Stanley sets himself up for all kinds of shots with his warped belief in Khudobin.  Yes, he's been mostly solid so far this year but for Stanley to consistently believe he'll supplant Rask as the number one this year is freakin' bananas. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

It was a disgraceful performance by Khudo, he was not mentally prepared to play tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

jm, unfortunately Stanley sets himself up for all kinds of shots with his warped belief in Khudobin.  Yes, he's been mostly solid so far this year but for Stanley to consistently believe he'll supplant Rask as the number one this year is freakin' bananas. 

But that's what makes him such a lovable loser...I can't believe he has lasted almost 3100 posts on this site considering the disdain he receives. What a masochist!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

His positioning and body control are horrendous, tonight was just an example. He swims out of the net without any control.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

But that's what makes him such a lovable loser...I can't believe he has lasted almost 3100 posts on this site considering the disdain he receives. What a masochist!!

jm, previously his takes were harmless and fun.  Good for a laugh.  I always liked reading his stuff.  Now they come across as a bit bizarre.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He had another 2000 or so posts under another name.

Will this godawful performance finally shut him the hell up in regards to Khudo - he used to fun. This season he's been stark raving mad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Tonight was an out and out pisz poor performance. He had nothing to give and didnt even seem to care about the game in front of him. And he made no degree of difficulty stops.

Khudo was bad as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Stanley - you said they would win with Khudo in net - WRONG.

DEAD WRONG.

Khudo was a DISGRACE tonight, a complete and utter disgrace.

Khudo gives up 3 goals on 11 shots.

You say you know a lot about hockey?  

How about how unprofesional Khudo was tonight.  Notice how often he was late to get into a couch and notice how quick he was to get out of the goalie crouch.  Rule 1 of a goalie is to be READY, in the crouch expecting the shot.  No, he was playing like he was in practice.

Stanley - you should quit making predictions based upon this game.  The prediction wasn't just wrong it was horrible.

And I don't even want to see Khudo in a Bruins uniform anymore.

I am not defending Stanley or Khudo for tonight's poor performance, but isn't it a tad bit of overreacting to say you never want to see him in a Bs uniform anymore?

Khudo had a bad game, but overall has done a very good job for the backup, despite what Stanley has been lobbying since the beginning of the season.

Why are some B's fans so inclined to blame the goalie for the B's problems when it is still the offense that is sputtering badly...the last 3 B's goals were from the defensemen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I very seldom blame  the goalie. I can't remember the last time I did. But when you outshoot a team 33-13, and the goalie who gets the start gives up 3 goals on 11 shots for a .727 % and you lose 3-2, on that particular occassion I'm fine with blaming the goalie. (and give credit to the opposing goalie as well).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I very seldom blame  the goalie. I can't remember the last time I did. But when you outshoot a team 33-13, and the goalie who gets the start gives up 3 goals on 11 shots for a .727 % and you lose 3-2, on that particular occassion I'm fine with blaming the goalie. (and give credit to the opposing goalie as well).

It's beyond the stats, Red.  They were terrible goals. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's beyond the stats, Red.  They were terrible goals. 

Definitely agreed NAS - just used the stats to help back up a response to Soxdog's comment about being quick to blame the goalie. In this case, he deserves the blame.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Not 

khudo's best game .....

but right now I am worry about our offense much more than the goalie' situation....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Not 

khudo's best game .....

but right now I am worry about our offense much more than the goalie' situation....

Fair enough Stanley but it would have helped the situation tonight if the Bruins received goaltending that kept them in the game.  I've read comments from NHL coaches who've said shaky netminding makes the whole team shaky.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Offense was not the problem tonight Stanley (did you watch it?). This loss is for two reasons - Reimer was great and Khudo was horrendous.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Offense was not the problem tonight Stanley (did you watch it?). This loss is for two reasons - Reimer was great and Khudo was horrendous.

Game, set and match right there, red.  Khudobin didn't provide the goaltending to hold the Leafs off on just 13 shots. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

There are 60 goalies active on NHL rosters right now. I think that if we had any one of the other 59 tonight, the bruins win the game. I'm still comfortable with Khudo as a backup, but never in his career will he be better than Rask is now, and rask is only getting better. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He was not in the game.  Inexcusable.  Unprofessional.

This guy needs to be gone.  Period.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Right on Rec but you have to admit that 3 goals in the last 4 games from the forwards is terrible ...and YES Reimer made some great saves and YES Khudo should have stopped 2 of the 3 goals ...so lets hope the whole team gets their act togethe and comes out big against Montreal on Wednesday , otherwise it will be hell here in Montreal for the Bruins fans....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Reimer wasnt great..the B's either hit him and/or didnt get off really good quality shots...I can barely count on my hand the number of true quality scoring opportunities they had....for 2/3rds of this game it was almost unbearable to watch on both sides.....basically continued from the Ottawa game , the sloppy play....and the puck was bouncing like crazy!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Right on Rec but you have to admit that 3 goals in the last 4 games from the forwards is terrible ...and YES Reimer made some great saves and YES Khudo should have stopped 2 of the 3 goals ...so lets hope the whole team gets their act togethe and comes out big against Montreal on Wednesday , otherwise it will be hell here in Montreal for the Bruins fans....

Which goal was it?

Khudo himself said all 3 were soft and mentioned the 1st one specifically.

CJ said all 3 were soft and mentioned the last one specifically.

Watch Khudo during that game, he wasn't even preparing himself for shots.

Inexcusable.  What do you mean 'not his best game'?

He should be GONE.  End of story.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Not 

khudo's best game .....

Staney I agree w/ you here. Anton had a bad gm it happens but this offense has been bad for awhile now. Poor passing, and zero finish. 

Sections
Shortcuts