Stanley is a Genius.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley is a Genius.

Yeah his regular season predictions were, ahh, spotty at best.

But this guy is nailing the post season.  And who deserves a big high-five more than Stanley?!

Keep making the predictions, my man!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Stanley is a Genius.

In Response to Stanley is a Genius.:
    [QUOTE]Yeah is regular season predictions were, ahh, spotty at best. But this guy is nailing the post season.  And who deserves a big high-five more than Stanley?! Keep making the predictions, my man!
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

couldnt agree more fletch. keep it up stanley!!! in the immortal words of my boy dez 2 MORE WINS!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Stanley is a Genius.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Stanley is a Genius. : couldnt agree more fletch. keep it up stanley!!! in the immortal words of my boy dez 2 MORE WINS!!!!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Say it again!  2 more WINS!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Stanley, give me four numbers...just four numbers 1 through 10...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks guys but I knew the BRUINS will not lose one more game this season

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Stanley is a Genius. : couldnt agree more fletch. keep it up stanley!!! in the immortal words of my boy dez 2 MORE WINS!!!!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
          Loyal, doesn't it sound good when you say it out loud ?

GO BRUINS!!!!!!    2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley deserves the fan of the year award, hands down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley deserves the fan of the year award, hands down.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

YUP STANLEY GETS MY VOTE FOR M.V.F most valuable fan!

GOLDEN and I am sad I coudlnt find him at game 2 of the habs series I had a fresh draft beer for him!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah is regular season predictions were, ahh, spotty at best. But this guy is nailing the post season.  And who deserves a big high-five more than Stanley?! Keep making the predictions, my man!
    Fletch, Stanley is such a huge fan that it took me a long time to believe he was real..
    I'm glad that he is.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!    2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Stan.....you know I was there all the way my friend!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

well....he also did predict the Bs winning last year and the year before

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks guys but I knew the BRUINS will not lose one more game this season Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Not only does Stanley get the nod for Fan of the Year, he's inspired me to change my poster name (check out this cartoon he includes here) from "Try" to Bear It to "Win" and Bear It as soon as the Bruins win the 2011 Stanley Cup. Thank you, Stanley, and...

Go Bruins!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

alright boys.... let's not get ahead of ourselves. TWO MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then the love-fest can begin. btw, i called stanley out as a troll also. i think it was the wheeler thing, but anyways. need to win in vancouver, and keep the ball rolling- GO B'S

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Stanley's got game. In a morass of negativity, the positive vibes keep everyone honest. Love it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

What about the "the Bruins won't win without Wheeler" line?

They look much better with Peverly than Wheeler, no?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

the chant is going on over at this house

STANLEY!

STANLEY!

STANLEY!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]alright boys.... let's not get ahead of ourselves. TWO MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then the love-fest can begin. btw, i called stanley out as a troll also. i think it was the wheeler thing, but anyways. need to win in vancouver, and keep the ball rolling- GO B'S
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

He was never a troll...he just had that weird man-crush on Wheeler. I'm pretty sure Stanley would admit by now that it's much better having Rich Peverly on board.

Go Bruins!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I love the posts he posts "HERES WHY THE BRUINS WILL WIN GAME 3, 4 and 5 &6....Keep it going.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hey guys thanks so much ...I am so glad and so excited right now and I know for sure I am going to cry when Chara will hold the Cup in the air...its been a long waiting and winning the Stanley Cup is a long road...winning 16 games in rough battles nights after nights is quite an accomplishment....thank you all for keeping the faith ...I knew that with good vibes and positive comments about our boys it would pay back ..its not done yet but I have such a great feeling about the B's winning ''again'' the next 2 games ...the toughest game yet to come and it'll be Friday it will be a war and if the B's can win that one ...I wont be worried so much about game 6...thanks again to all of you for the honnor of considering me as the fan of the year I am a business man before all but it realy makes me proud of our team, proud of fans like you all and proud for the city of Boston and being a nominee not living in Boston is even a greater honnor ...cant wait for tomorrow ...I had the B's winning 4-3 last night (again I have underestimated my own team) and I will say an overtime win in Vancouver. If ever my 3 Stanley Cups in a row prediction is right I will not only be at the parade ... I will contact PC and Cam Neely to part of the parade....lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i would like to nominate habsno16 for bruins FOY. some of you might know why

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]What about the "the Bruins won't win without Wheeler" line? They look much better with Peverly than Wheeler, no?
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

I have now turned the page with Big Wheel despite the fact that he and Mark will be gods in Winnipeg ...Peverley was really impressive last night on the 1st line WOW ...this team has so much depth any given night a different line shows up ...look at Paille he's been so great in the last 2 games, Looch's foot must be ok now he skated much better and starts too look like the Looch we all know ..(bads news for the Canucks) ...you never know what to expect from that team , one night its speedy Marchand, the other night its Ryder the sniper, even Shawn looks good lately , I think Tyler is ready to explode again ...not easy for a game plan when your opponent as so much talent as the B'S ...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]YUP STANLEY GETS MY VOTE FOR M.V.F most valuable fan! GOLDEN and I am sad I coudlnt find him at game 2 of the habs series I had a fresh draft beer for him!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Hey Looch ...I didnt get the chance to see you at the game but I've spoke to your dad who looks like such a great person so I can imagine if you are like your dad that you must be a cool guy...I will be back at the Garden next season I will let you know we can meet before the game there are good sports bars just accross the street ...Regards

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I remember when Stanley was the only one on here that would come on last season during the 10 game losing streak and predict anything positive.

Fun stuff Go Stanley Go!