Stanley is a Genius.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

Re: Stanley is a Genius.

Just want to say, in the immortal words of the late, great Warren Zevon...

"... enjoy every sandwich... "

I also have a man-crush on Brad Marchand.  That guy is one tenacious lil fu8ker!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What a good post, and we all thought Stanley had gone to Atlanta,oops, Winnepeg with " RED"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Stanley won me over when, in a previous post, he told Burke to take back that 'lemon Kaberle'.

I still laugh at that.

Stanley is my favorite poster on this forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Stanley, if they win three in a row, I think everyone on this forum (less the growing troll list) would sign a petitition to get you into that parade.  If they win three and a row, you're all invited to a serious kegger at my place.  If they win three in a row?  Well, to quote Kevin Garnett in a medium where your voice doesn't crack - Anything this Possibaaaaaaaaaalll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: Stanley is a Genius.:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys thanks so much ...I am so glad and so excited right now and I know for sure I am going to cry when Chara will hold the Cup in the air...its been a long waiting and winning the Stanley Cup is a long road...winning 16 games in rough battles nights after nights is quite an accomplishment....thank you all for keeping the faith ...I knew that with good vibes and positive comments about our boys it would pay back ..its not done yet but I have such a great feeling about the B's winning ''again'' the next 2 games ...the toughest game yet to come and it'll be Friday it will be a war and if the B's can win that one ...I wont be worried so much about game 6...thanks again to all of you for the honnor of considering me as the fan of the year I am a business man before all but it realy makes me proud of our team, proud of fans like you all and proud for the city of Boston and being a nominee not living in Boston is even a greater honnor ...cant wait for tomorrow ...I had the B's winning 4-3 last night (again I have underestimated my own team) and I will say an overtime win in Vancouver. If ever my 3 Stanley Cups in a row prediction is right I will not only be at the parade ... I will contact PC and Cam Neely to part of the parade....lol Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

I also think it's worth noting that should Chara indeed hoist the Cup in the air (sorry--when he does) a record will be set for the highest the Stanley Cup has even been held in the air by a human hockey player on ice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Typical behavior from Bruins fans. Sell the bear's skin before you kill him. Nothing's changed here.

Your dreams are winning the cup, believe it.
    But remember you this post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]Typical behavior from the Bruins fans. Sell the bear's skin before you kill him.
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

Well, rather than get into a typical Internet flame war with you, I'll admit that you have a point, and one should never assume a series is over just b/c your team has momentum. It's 2-2 and anyone's series.

But if you've been following any of the action on this forum since the beginning of the season, there has been too much of a propensity to immediately assume the worst and express the negative. No one has been more guilty of this than yours truly, and the appreciation we have for Stanley  now is for his unwavering faith from the first drop of the puck back in October.

We're moving away from the usual doom and gloom--while realizing from past experience it could still happen--and instead embracing the positive vibes of greater expectations.

Go Bruins!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley won me over when, in a previous post, he told Burke to take back that 'lemon Kaberle'. I still laugh at that. Stanley is my favorite poster on this forum.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your good words ...you my favorite Leafs fans ...but u wont see the Cup any sooner than 2014 ...cause it'll be in Boston for 3 years

ok guys gotta work now ...I am not a Bruins emplyee yet...lol

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Yea!! Go Bruins! Why not ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Stanley is our ever faithful labrador retriever.

and yes, they haven't won anything yet, but Stanley has always looked on the bright side of things...for that alone he is poster of the year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Stanley ya got my support always!  Silly little predictions or not, you are doing mighty fine at this point.  Go Bs!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

Stans right up there with ali.your a  true bruins fan stan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hey, we haven't won anything yet, but when I came here the night after the game 2 loss to Vancouver, the board was littered with a sea of doomsday posts, anger posts, and the taunting of trolls.  But amid it all was Stanley's immediate prediction of the Bruins taking the next two and going back to Vancouver tied.  He was right and it's been a constant theme in these playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

WOW guys thanks again ...you've made my year ! ! !   What are you going to call me when the Chara holds the 3rd straight Stanley Cup way above his shoulders ?????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Stanley? Cheers to you! I didn't harp on you with your preditions too much; but whether they win or lose. I certainly appreciate your optimism! You always took the postive route & that's a road that isn't easy to stay on sometimes.

Btw- Would you mind if I made a t-shirt with this pic; after the B's win the cup?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

First post I remember from Stanley we were reviewing his application for GM!!  Two more wins and I am going to resubmit it for him targeting the title of Assistant GM as Stanley has bought into PC's system.  If they hire Stanley, he could then extend his signoff to infinity and beyond!!!

2 More Wins!! Let's go Bruins!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

ok guys please stop you are going to make me cry

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After tonight's win ...you can call me genius ! ! !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stanley is a Genius. : "Typical"? This organization hasn't been a Cup Finals since 1990.  Make sense much? lol Typical is more like expecting the Bruins to lose. Clueless.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    RWTK, I put that troll on ignore ages ago after realizing that none of his posts were hockey related.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]Typical behavior from Bruins fans. Sell the bear's skin before you kill him. Nothing's changed here. Your dreams are winning the cup, believe it. But remember you this post.
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You can now officially call me a genius ...but what will it be after our 3rd in a row ?????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]You can now officially call me a genius ...but what will it be after our 3rd in a row ????? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley - Full props to you, buddy.  You never waivered in your faith.  Well done!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stanley is a Genius. : Stanley - Full props to you, buddy.  You never waivered in your faith.  Well done!
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rich I love u man ! ! !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRJ7. Show BRJ7's posts

Thank you Stanley, you just always had faith and the boys did it. Greatest day ever!!!! Enjoy Bruins fans!!!

Sections
Shortcuts