''Stanley told you so '' All my predictions for 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: ''Stanley told you so '' All my predictions for 2013

THANKS TO KHUDO FOR THIS WIN DESPITE THE 2 TURNOVERS AT THE END OF THE 2ND PERIOD AND WHAT A GREAT PLAY BY DOUGIE HAMILTON ON KREJCI'S  GOAL

KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

STANLEY TOLD YOU SO....1st win against the Canes in 2 years ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I AM NOW 3 for 5 (picking the winner) 

MY PREDICTION FOR TOMORROW ...BRUINS 4 NJD 2 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

With tomorrow's win I will be 4 for 6 ...how about that ??   I've predicted that I would end this season with 75% success predicting the winner each B's game ...I know some of you are pissed because I brag about my expertise ..but hey come on guys ...take my advice and bet with my predicrions ..you'll be rich by the end of the season...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Keep your predictions on this thread so I only have one thread to ignore.

Thanks.

Idiot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

0-7

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

With tomorrow's win I will be 4 for 6 ...how about that ??   I've predicted that I would end this season with 75% success predicting the winner each B's game ...I know some of you are pissed because I brag about my expertise ..but hey come on guys ...take my advice and bet with my predicrions ..you'll be rich by the end of the season...

you predict scores too, and they're wrong every time. you predict things about seasons for certain players. wrong ever time. 75% isn't difficult to achieve for the bruins. they are an elite team. Honestly you should get things right 75% of the time. 3 for 5 doesn't impress me. 4 for 6 doesn't impress me. you have no expertise. you don't look at film. before tonight you had seen khudo play once in your life. you guess. that's what you do

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm speachless.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Gee Stanley, it's hard for me to comment on this thread since I agree with just about everything you say.  I would imagine that true for quite a few - if not all of the regulars on here.  It's only the few who disagree with you that would post on this thread.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley, you've gotten everything I've seen wrong.  You're horrible.  I think you're mentally disabled which is the only reason I try to be kind.  But you're pushing it spamming the board with all this nonsense.  So yeah, stick to this thread so you don't pollute the whole board.  Or try to act like an adult, like every else here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Were you dropped on your head between this season and last? Last season you were harmless and amusing, this season just down right irritating.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Fletcher and kalvana ..you've just both been banned from this thread ...please do not come back  ....I am the only one who saw Khudo's talent ...been posting about him since last year ..I have seen this kid several times in net on videos and analysed his style his performances ...and again I am the only one who sees that this young man will become a number one in this league ...and if the BRUINS do not see it before the end of the season (CJ will see it) they will have to trade him ..Anton is 10 times better than Rask ....I see it clearly whoever doest see it now ..will see it by the end of the season ....and than ...everybody on this board will have to say :

STANLEY TOLD YOU SO ... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

as far as my predictions I am now 4 for 6 predicting the exact team's winners on B's games ..

Next game BRUINS will win .....(off the record ....4-2)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

0-7

Miss red .....go away sweetie ...take care of our stats and dont get involved in serious stuff please .....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Fletcher and kalvana ..you've just both been banned from this thread ...please do not come back  ....I am the only one who saw Khudo's talent ...been posting about him since last year ..I have seen this kid several times in net on videos and analysed his style his performances ...and again I am the only one who sees that this young man will become a number one in this league ...and if the BRUINS do not see it before the end of the season (CJ will see it) they will have to trade him ..Anton is 10 times better than Rask ....I see it clearly whoever doest see it now ..will see it by the end of the season ....and than ...everybody on this board will have to say :

STANLEY TOLD YOU SO ... 

Still here, Grandpa Simpson.  

You were the only one to see the obvious talent in Brian McGratton too.  

You're almost always wrong.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

STANLEY TOLD YOU SO ... 

Still here, Grandpa Simpson.  

You were the only one to see the obvious talent in Brian McGratton too.  

You're almost always wrong.

Well well well ..another liar..what I said about mcGratton is we needed someone to protect our players, and I wonder if Thornton is still the man .??   There is a player by the name of Robins in Providence ..I wonder ifmhe could domThorton's job...Thornton game the puck away at the ned of the 2nd period last night on a soft play...Canes' 2 nd goal ..a bad play a lack of effort...and Looch is not suppose tomdrop the globes too often (risks of injuries, and lost of a top 6 players for 5 minutes) Thornton is being paid for that ..will someone wale,him up please...thats all I said ...we have many small players (March,  Bourque, Paille, Bergeron, Kelly, Krejci, Seguin ) and  we need someone to protect them ..NEVER SAID THAT MCGRATTON HAD TALENT....JUST LIKE THORNTON HAS NO TALENT ...THORNTON HAS DONE A LOT FOR THIS TEAM ...but maube its time to turn the page and get someone younger and tougher....this is life my friend THE SHOW MUST GO ON

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Nah, in September 2010 Stanley predicted that the Bruins wouldn't win another game without promoting Brian McGratton into the lineup.  I remembered it because it was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen here.

Brian McGratton never made the lineup, for obvious reasons, and the Bruins won the Stanley Cup.

Typical Stanley.  

Don't hide from it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My apologies to dannycarter & Crowls2424....i am not the only one who sees Anton becoming a number 1 ...those 2 guys also saw the talent ...

Sorry you guys...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Nah, in September 2010 Stanley predicted that the Bruins wouldn't win another game without promoting Brian McGratton into the lineup.  I remembered it because it was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen here.

Brian McGratton never made the lineup, for obvious reasons, and the Bruins won the Stanley Cup.

Typical Stanley.  

Don't hide from it.

How could I predict that the B's wouldnt win another game that seaon..I predicted in July 2010 that they would win the Cup in 2011.... Just like this year ,,,predicted the cup in 2013 since last season

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Typical Stanley.  

Don't hide from it.

How could I predict that the B's wouldnt win another game that seaon..I predicted in July 2010 that they would win the Cup in 2011.... Just like this year ,,,predicted the cup in 2013 since last season

But you did.  Your predictions contradict each other all the time.  That's what makes them so ridiculous, among other things.  Anyhow know how to pull up threads from September 2010?

Care to wager on this Stanley?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

But you did.  Your predictions contradict each other all the time.  That's what makes them so ridiculous, among other things.  Anyhow know how to pull up threads from September 2010?

It actually used to be easier to find archived threads Fletch but it seems they dumped much of it when they made the "improvements". I used to enjoy being able to prove that Stanley (and many others) are straight up liars. I'll start here though and see what else I can find. These all came in a 48 hour period.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/no-mcgrattan-tonight-no-win/100/5889602

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/other-teams-show-no-more-respect-for-the-bruins-enough-is-enough/100/5889782

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/just-a-prediction-for-tomorrows-game-against-the-pens-sad/100/5889692

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

STANLEY TOLD YOU SO ... 

wait seriously you're messing with us right?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley, you've banned Fletch & Kels.  I think maybe it's time to ban everyone else, too.  Just keep posting your predictions here and never mind what these liars say.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

It actually used to be easier to find archived threads Fletch but it seems they dumped much of it when they made the "improvements". I used to enjoy being able to prove that Stanley (and many others) are straight up liars. I'll start here though and see what else I can find. These all came in a 48 hour period.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/no-mcgrattan-tonight-no-win/100/5889602

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/other-teams-show-no-more-respect-for-the-bruins-enough-is-enough/100/5889782

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/just-a-prediction-for-tomorrows-game-against-the-pens-sad/100/5889692

Thanks dezaruchi...once again another proof that I was right ...was just warning the B's management to take care about our smaller players againt the bad hittings from dirty players such as Avery, , Cooke....aything wring with that ?...now please guys from now on will you please remain POSITIVES ....Anton Khudobin is the best thing that happened to the BRUINS in in the last 12 months....now Rask feels the pressure of another young gun pushing to get his place in the NHL ....he believes he is still number one but Khudo will become better and better and eventually CJ will have no other choice than using him as #1 ...nothing wrong with that ...on.y improvements for the B's ....so now please stop being negatives about this .....BRUINS WILL WIN ANOTHER CUP WITH KHUDO AND ALL THE TRUE FANS SHOULD BE HAPPY if you are not excited about another Stanley Cup for the BRUINS ....YOU ARE NOT A BRUINS FAN.....all together now :  KHUDO ! KHUDO ! KHUDO ! KHUDO ! KHUDO !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Stanley, you've banned Fletch & Kels.  I think maybe it's time to ban everyone else, too.  Just keep posting your predictions here and never mind what these liars say.

I really like you now BadHab.....Fletch and Kels are not true fans and thats why they have been suspended of accessing my thread ....they should be living here in Montreal with the stupid habs fans ...i hear insults here in Montreal everyday because I am a BRUINS fans you think I will take insults from my own peers ??   I am a hockey referee and I have a Bruins logo in the back of my helmet ...habs fans hate it .....Badhab. YOU ARE A REAL ONE 

Sections
Shortcuts