''Stanley told you so '' All my predictions for 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: ''Stanley told you so '' All my predictions for 2013

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

0-7

Miss red .....go away sweetie ...take care of our stats and dont get involved in serious stuff please .....

Don't you dare be condescending to me, you complete nutcase.

The folks complimenting you are being facetious.

You're 0-7, and you're the most annoying poster on this board, imo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

0-7

Miss red .....go away sweetie ...take care of our stats and dont get involved in serious stuff please .....

don't dare be condescending to me you complete nutcase.

You're 0-7.

Red, "utterly sincere" is NOT spelled 'facetious'.  Go ahead and look it up if you don't believe me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Miss red ...the only reason why I tolerate your comments on my thread is because you look after our hockey pool and you seem to be a nice girl despite your lunatic comments ....but I have a strong feeling that you are beginning to be contaminated by the other fellows here who dont know much about hockey....just be carefull sweetie...

and just to remind you my prediction for tonight is BRUINS winners and ....off the record ( a 4-2 win)

love u despite your bad comments

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

By the way red ...how can I be 0 for 7 when the BRUINS only played 6 games ????

I have predicted the winners in 4 out of 6 games ....TAKE THAT HONEY ,!  

If you keep on posting stuff like that you will lose al. Your credibility 

regards...from Montreal 

from A TRUE BRUINS FAN (not a 50% B's and 50%Jets)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

0-7

Don't you dare be condescending to me, you complete nutcase.

You're 0-7, and you're the most annoying poster on this board, imo.

You think ?

There's a reason why he got the crap kicked out of him by Habs fans. It's pretty easy to see why it happened.

Wearing a Bruins jersey wasn't the reason. It was the mouth that occupied that jersey that most likely caused the problem.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You tolerating me? My lunatic comments? Oh good lord... you need serious psychiatric help Stanley and you need it quickly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

red.....please be a nice girl ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You tolerating me? My lunatic comments? Oh good lord... you need serious psychiatric help Stanley and you need it quickly.

And by the way red my wife is psychiatrist .....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

regards...from Montreal 

Because you were wrong on your Wheeler goals prediction as well as your Bourque and Seguin predictions. And if you were a true Bruins fan, you would know they've only played 5 games, not 6.

You're 0-7 you psychopath - deal with it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And also red if u r ready to talk to me I can give you my home phone number ...I swear ...you will change your mind after talking to me...you will see that a man like me has all the knowledges, the wisdom and the expertise to become the BRUINS gm ....not that I want to tale Mr Ciarelli 's job ...but I am ready to step in whenever the needs arise 

here is my email : BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And by the way red my wife is psychiatrist .....

... too many jokes there, but they'd all be too mean - to your wife.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

regards...from Montreal 

Because you were wrong on your Wheeler goals prediction as well as your Bourque and Seguin predictions. And if you were a true Bruins fan, you would know they've only played 5 games, not 6.

And she insists ??   How many games have the BRUINS played so far red ??  Unless the NHL is wrong ..they have played 6 games red ...6...and I would have like to see your last night you must have been scared to death that Khudo would get a shut out...that would have been something else ...but dont worry its only a matter of time before you bend on your knees in front of me sweetie,..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My wife is a lovely lady red ...probably just like you ...but what can I tell youma girl,among the boys always ge contaminated by the majority and believe me red the majority in todays world are the sick persons ....so please remain above the crowd dont get contaminated...we all love you on this board

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Red the BRUINS Have played 5 games thus far and I have predicted the winners in 3 games ..+ predicted 18 goals to Wheeler ..not over yet ...predicted 60 points to Seguin ..not over yet ...as far as Bourque I have never made any prediction on that young man...other that Caron should step in soon enough if Ray's son doesnt domany better...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

regards...from Montreal 

And she insists ??   How many games have the BRUINS played so far red ??  Unless the NHL is wrong ..they have played 6 games red ...6...and I would have like to see your last night you must have been scared to death that Khudo would get a shut out...that would have been something else ...but dont worry its only a matter of time before you bend on your knees in front of me sweetie,..

Stanley you have been wrong on your predicted scores for all five games

Plus

You predicted Wheeler would score 2 against the Bruins - He never even had a shot

You predicted Seguin Bourque would score in that game - neither had a goal.

That's why you're 0-7. I'm counting All your predictions.

You only think you're right because you're delusional and willfully ignore the aspects of your predictions that don't make ou look good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My wife is a lovely lady red ...probably just like you ...but what can I tell youma girl,among the boys always ge contaminated by the majority and believe me red the majority in todays world are the sick persons ....so please remain above the crowd dont get contaminated...we all love you on this board

Stanley,

Go look at TSN and all the comments made about Brian Burke.  A lot of them aren't nice.  Ask Bruins fans and 99.9% will say they loved Burke as the GM of the Leafs.  This just shows you how some people who do great things aren't appreciated by other people.

At the end of the season you'll be able to post your full record at the end and all will be able to see.  In the meantime you've got to ignore the nay sayers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Bruins played 5 games so far. It's not because you're a B's fan that folks in Montreal don't like you Stanley. It's likely because you're an idiot and a racist.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Stanley,

Go look at TSN and all the comments made about Brian Burke.  A lot of them aren't nice.  Ask Bruins fans and 99.9% will say they loved Burke as the GM of the Leafs.  This just shows you how some people who do great things aren't appreciated by other people.

At the end of the season you'll be able to post your full record at the end and all will be able to see.  In the meantime you've got to ignore the nay sayers.

You are the best Badhab thanks for your continuous support ...red is wrong counting my exact scores prediction I said I was gping to get over 75% success predictions in the game winners ..exact scores are "off the record" to help gamblers to make more money ...I aslo said that the habs would make the playoffsnand mentionned that whoever would bet on that and lose his bets I would pay him back ,,,thats howmconfident I am in my predictions...Take care !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

The Bruins played 5 games so far. It's not because you're a B's fan that folks in Montreal don't like you Stanley. It's likely because you're an idiot and a racist.

Racist ???   What do you mean by that ???  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ignoring my post above that explains why you're 0-7 (for the second time)? Classy Stanley.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Idiot ...I can take it coming from you ..but me racist ??  I spent a whole month in Africa in October...I love all races ..been in India, Thailand, Cambodia, S.America, Mozambique, S.Africa ...and you call me a racist ???     If it is racist to hate the habs fans ..well than I am racist ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Racist ???   What do you mean by that ???  

racist

rac·ist [rey-sist] Show IPA

noun 1. a person who believes in racism , the doctrine that a certain human race  is superior to any or all others. adjective 2. of or like racists or racism : racist policies; racist attitudes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ignoring my post above that explains why you're 0-7 (for the second time)? Classy Stanley.

Email me red I will give you my phone number and we will talk

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Email me red I will give you my phone number and we will talk

Why? You're a nutcase, and you can't even respond to where I point out WHY you're 0-7. You've been directly condescending to me, can't realize when people are playing you for a fool, and can't admit when you're wrong. I'm done responding to this thread, and responding to you PERIOD. The moment we get the ignore button back, you go on it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: NHL Transactions: Teams starting to move trades, signings and assignments

posted at 1/18/2013 4:20 PM EST

Red ..PK Subban did not practice with the team yet nor played inthe scrimmage,  fans in Montreal were yelling 'we want Subban' during the scrimmage , if Bergevin doest sign Subban and habs lose a few games in a row its going to get ugly , believe me ...personnaly I dont think that Subban is that good , I think he is overated because he is black and show off ..a real hotdog ...this is the reason why Montreal doesnt want to sign him long term ..they have their doubts....future will tell but he could be another Wayde Redden...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)