Stanley's 2011 record tracker

Okay, so he claims to be 99% right on predictions, lets track this for 2011

Last night he predicted
    1. Bruins win over Wild
    2. Score is 5-2
    3. Wheeler scores
    4. Seguin scores
    5. Tuukka starts

Tuukka starting was a pretty easy one, but lets just give it to him anyway, so, so far he is 20% and he has the bruins winning 4-1 over MTL, lets hope he improves to 33.3% then

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Re: Stanley's 2011 record tracker

Subbing to see how foolish this troll is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Is Stanley a troll? Not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind, but I've felt he's just one of those die-hards that every team has and needs to an extent (remember when I said there were two types of Habs fans, knowledgable and insane? He'd be our version of the insane fan).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Re: Stanley's 2011 record tracker:
    Is Stanley a troll? Not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind, but I've felt he's just one of those die-hards that every team has and needs to an extent (remember when I said there were two types of Habs fans, knowledgable and insane? He'd be our version of the insane fan).
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

yeah I really think his just a smart/funny troll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Stanley is comic relief for some of us. Watching how he baits others into his conversations is funny to see. And now Stanley, someone has started a tracker on you. Job well done and keep up your humorous way of posting . This forum isn't all about being serious !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Tis true Chowda. Good to get a laugh as well as insight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

1) Stanley is NOT a die hard fan, nor is he insane.  He is a rabid fan, he literally foams at the mouth when he hears the words "Bruin" or "Bruins".  When the word "Wheeler" is mentioned he starts shaking violently.  When Wheeler scores certain biological functions happen instantaneously.

2) Stanley uses fuzzy logic math to calculate his stats.  It runs something like this, there were several predictions, but the predictions were only for one game.  Since there are about 98 games in a season (playoffs included) Stanley has only be wrong about 1 game out of 98 and games previous to this tracker don't count, and games he hasn't made predictions about count in his favor.  So Stanley's prediction stats are 97% correct at this point.

I have no idea how you got 20%.  Really.  Where the heck did you take math?  I can kind of see it, I mean 1/5 = 20%?  It's a stretch don't you think?  At least you must admit that my explanation of Stanley's math is MUCH simpler than this 1/5 thing you've cooked up.

3) Stanley is NOT comic relief.  He is ultimately serious.  I can see where the idea of comedy can come from because things tend to wrap around the other way, for example you can be so smart you seem to be stupid.  Like Einstein forgetting to put his pants on or Julien favoring Ryder.

How serious is Stanley?  Do you know how often he calls the Bruins front offices to advise them of personnel and play issues?  They know him by name.  Again, his good advice is too good and leads to way too much success.  That's why they have his number blocked.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Stanley's 2011 record tracker:
    Stanley is comic relief for some of us. Watching how he baits others into his conversations is funny to see. And now Stanley, someone has started a tracker on you. Job well done and keep up your humorous way of posting . This forum isn't all about being serious !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Agreed!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=26f9844f15c291d5ae930ecdeccdcfd1&plckUserId=26f9844f15c291d5ae930ecdeccdcfd1">
    First: 7/2/2008
    Last: 1/8/2011

1) Stanley is NOT a die hard fan, nor is he insane.  He is a rabid fan, he literally foams at the mouth when he hears the words "Bruin" or "Bruins".  When the word "Wheeler" is mentioned he starts shaking violently.  When Wheeler scores certain biological functions happen instantaneously.

2) Stanley uses fuzzy logic math to calculate his stats.  It runs something like this, there were several predictions, but the predictions were only for one game.  Since there are about 98 games in a season (playoffs included) Stanley has only be wrong about 1 game out of 98 and games previous to this tracker don't count, and games he hasn't made predictions about count in his favor.  So Stanley's prediction stats are 97% correct at this point.

I have no idea how you got 20%.  Really.  Where the heck did you take math?  I can kind of see it, I mean 1/5 = 20%?  It's a stretch don't you think?  At least you must admit that my explanation of Stanley's math is MUCH simpler than this 1/5 thing you've cooked up.

3) Stanley is NOT comic relief.  He is ultimately serious.  I can see where the idea of comedy can come from because things tend to wrap around the other way, for example you can be so smart you seem to be stupid.  Like Einstein forgetting to put his pants on or Julien favoring Ryder.

How serious is Stanley?  Do you know how often he calls the Bruins front offices to advise them of personnel and play issues?  They know him by name.  Again, his good advice is too good and leads to way too much success.  That's why they have his number blocked.

TOO FUNNY!--- LMAO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

The best part of BadHab's post was this:

"for example you can be so smart you seem to be stupid.  Like Einstein forgetting to put his pants on or Julien favoring Ryder."

Well played, sir.

Sections
Shortcuts