Stars of Game #5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Stars of Game #5

Thomas Bergeron Horton

Chara & Seidenberg played well but the other 3 had direct input on the outcome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Chara was invisible in round one.  Ference was the best dman in that series and played with heart and emotion.  Round two he was as steady as they come.  Round 3 he has been steady as well. 
    I havent seen Chara dominate a game other than game 3.  But he should do that every night.  
    I am the last person to be defend AF.  But he has played outstanding. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

WTG B'S!

Hope you can close it out in Tampa Bay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Stars of Game #5:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stars of Game #5 : DC, I suspect that Chara has a rage inside that he's learned he has to keep in check in this kinder, gentler, NHL. What people fail to notice is the significant hinderance the new rules have on a player his size. There are a number of players that are too small for him to check (with any force) without making some contact around the head. Due to this he's forced to alter his game dramatically. All that aside, big Ryan Malone wasn't willing to drop the mitts with Chara tonight. I'm sure it would've been a good tradeoff for Tampa but an awful one for Malone.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

100% agree. And don't think I was disagreeing with you at any point in this thread. I have a lot of respect for what Z does, how he does it, and what he has to overcome to do it. I respect anyone that works as hard at what they do as Z. It's better for the Bruins that Z is composed and that "little" Ference is the one "going over the top" in battles.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Stars of Game #5:
    [QUOTE]Chara was invisible in round one.  Ference was the best dman in that series and played with heart and emotion.  Round two he was as steady as they come.  Round 3 he has been steady as well.  I havent seen Chara dominate a game other than game 3.  But he should do that every night.   I am the last person to be defend AF.  But he has played outstanding. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Martin St. Louis has 1 empty net goal and Vinny has been almost completely neutralized. That's Z's dominance, IMO.