State of urgency declared

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

State of urgency declared

Why are you the center of the hockey universe and declare a state of Urgency ????

When Lapierre pasted the LA Kings face to boards or when Pacioretty did the same to Eaton or when Cooke almost took Savard's head off or when Booth almost got his head taken off.... I can go on and on and on
    Why now the State of urgency ? Where was your self righteous statement ?

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=555639&navid=DL|MTL|home

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Re: State of urgency declared

Hypocritical doesn't even come close to describing this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Pathetic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It just is getting out of hand.  It's brainwashing their fan base.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

What goes through their delusional minds? Are they so blinded by the facts?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

What is a "state of urgency?"

Emergency?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Greg Brady was talking on HNIC radio about Montreal/Quebec and the legacy of a spoiled, whiney culture that has developed there. 

Don't have enough knowledge on this to agree or even have an opinion, but it was interesting.  He pointed out how this type of reaction would never happen in Calgary or Edmonton, but in Montreal I guess complaining to the authorities and crying foul is a part of the social fabric.  There is a victim mentality there that seems to cloud rational thought, and they demand that some authority come in and make things right.  Again, not saying I believe this, but it reminds me of the spoiled kid on the playground who takes his ball and goes home because he got knocked down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Eaxactly what's going on there, Fletch.  Whiny, entitled, emotional little crybabies.  They sound like 7 year old soccer fans.

Is this how you get when you are unsuccessful in starting your own country?  I'd think the rest of Canada would be thrilled to see these Marys go away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: State of urgency declared:
    Eaxactly what's going on there, Fletch.  Whiny, entitled, emotional little crybabies.  They sound like 7 year old soccer fans. Is this how you get when you are unsuccessful in starting your own country?  I'd think the rest of Canada would be thrilled to see these Marys go away.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

ROFL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Hypocrisy at its worst. 

Seemingly always the persecuted, many Canadiens fans have far less perspective on their team than fans of other teams do.  They care only about their team, in a way that even Bruins fans can't imagine.  That's because Les Canadiens remain a significant aspect of the French-Canadian-Quebecois pride/inferiority complex that's ingrained in their culture.  This situation would be even more hysterical if Pacioretty were French.

This happened to one of their players, so now they want to clean up the sport?  As Felger's chat with a Montreal sportstalk radio station apparently showed today, Canadiens fans have no answers for the questionable actions of their own players.  None of that matters, oui? 

Rocket Richard all over again, 55+ years later.  It seems it's always okay when the Canadiens do something, but when something happens that they don't like?...  And THAT is what this is primarily about. 

Unfortunately, the Canadiens lost a player due to what most hockey people know to be a standard hockey play.  And when the NHL confirmed same by ruling out a suspension for Chara, Montreal went nuts. 

Most if not all Boston fans wish Pacioretty well in his recovery.  Most also think Montreal's hypocritical reaction to this incident is completely over-the-top.

The great game of hockey belongs to everybody, not just Montreal.  But many Montrealers don't seem to realize that.  Or care.  It's always about THEM.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

You remember what happened to England's soccer team, right ? Well wait for it. Habs fans are a lot like that and apparently they don't need to be drunk to be violent, or to act like parodies of themselves.

They really should keep doing just what they're doing, confirming their psychological instability through their actions: Please continue to call in to radio shows, continue to send death threats and continue to file complaints with the police. This all speaks to state of mind and mental stability in general.

Because the rest of the continent is civilized, I was going to propose Montrealers should have their own island but apparently they have one already and that doesn't solve anything. Who knew?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Pacioretty had a chance to stifle this, but only made it worse. Just another reason... Habs fans blow!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This issue has brought out the best of so many writers I don't usually follow or agree with their views .  This one I like.

From Matt Kalman

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2011/03/10/finally-fehr-focuses-attention-on-real-issue-in-charapacioretty-fiasco/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Greg Brady was talking on HNIC radio about Montreal/Quebec and the legacy of a spoiled, whiney culture that has developed there.  Don't have enough knowledge on this to agree or even have an opinion, but it was interesting.  He pointed out how this type of reaction would never happen in Calgary or Edmonton, but in Montreal I guess complaining to the authorities and crying foul is a part of the social fabric.  There is a victim mentality there that seems to cloud rational thought, and they demand that some authority come in and make things right.  Again, not saying I believe this, but it reminds me of the spoiled kid on the playground who takes his ball and goes home because he got knocked down.
    Posted by Fletcher1

+1 great post agree totaly

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

They are the quickist culture to point the finger and cry about how they were so wronged.  Sorry, but Mcsorleys stick hit, Bertuzzi's punch, etc are real dirty plays.  Cooke's hit on savvy doesn't even reach that level of nasty.  We know how it feels to have a guy on your team get knocked out by a penalty, it stinks, but get over it with the calling 911 etc. 

People in Quebec think the province should break away from Canada because they're better than the rest of the country and should really be French.  They would fit in far better with France than the other Canadian Province's, as those Quebecers are entitled, holier than thou cry babies.  If something agregious happens to them though, the world is ending and everyone else should stop and help them.

As fletch and hnic said, it's more of a culture thing than anything.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

The deeper this gets, the little respect I had for the Canadiens and their fans gets lower and lower, and they keep fanning the flames which I don't understand, these so called professionals are acting very unprofessional.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hypocrisy at its worst.  Seemingly always the persecuted, many Canadiens fans have far less perspective on their team than fans of other teams do.  They care only about their team, in a way that even Bruins fans can't imagine.  That's because Les Canadiens remain a significant aspect of the French-Canadian-Quebecois pride/inferiority complex that's ingrained in their culture.  This situation would be even more hysterical if Pacioretty were French. This happened to one of their players, so now they want to clean up the sport?  As Felger's chat with a Montreal sportstalk radio station apparently showed today, Canadiens fans have no answers for the questionable actions of their own players.  None of that matters, oui?  Rocket Richard all over again, 55+ years later.  It seems it's always okay when the Canadiens do something, but when something happens that they don't like?...  And THAT is what this is primarily about.  Unfortunately, the Canadiens lost a player due to what most hockey people know to be a standard hockey play.  And when the NHL confirmed same by ruling out a suspension for Chara, Montreal went nuts.  Most if not all Boston fans wish Pacioretty well in his recovery.  Most also think Montreal's hypocritical reaction to this incident is completely over-the-top. The great game of hockey belongs to everybody, not just Montreal.  But many Montrealers don't seem to realize that.  Or care.  It's always about THEM.
    Posted by BruinsCountry

Then guys like McGuire say he said all the right things in his letter or is he just sucking up ? This is what's wrong !
    I would love to see Mr Molson's answers when they show him clips for Paciretty's hit from behind on Eaton,  Gill's similar hit on Sims into the buckle, Pacioretty's words on how to lure the refs into calling penalties  and what about when Begin with a cross check cracked one of Savars'd vertebrae ??
    Answers to that Mr. Molson ? Maybe Felger should give him a call and ask.

Sections
Shortcuts