statement game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mangler. Show Mangler's posts

statement game

The Bruins have to show me tonight that they are for real and different from other Bruin teams. A win and they do but a loss and to me this team is no different than the others of the past, a team that can't handle the pressure in an emeny rink with a crazy crowd going nuts. I hate to say this but I don't know if they are any different than other teams who have folded under the pressure in the Bell Centre. I hope I'm wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: statement game

yikes... the whole season on ONE game? i think they'll win tonite, but you do realize they can win the cup w/o ever having to beat the habs again this year? what's more important, beating the habs or winning a cup? big game but not the end of the world.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: statement game

Putting it very simple mangler this is a statement game. The Bruins have what it takes to play play off hockey, tonight will be the test PC did his job getting speed and a solid smart d man Kaberle. All three players Kab, Pev and Kelly know what is like to play in the Bell Center under the fans pressure and heckling. I can see the signs already Bruins are Goons, No Skill Bruins etc. I am hoping the fans get the Habs to play physical that will be to the Bruins advantage. The news tonight is Cammerlli and Sopel may be scratches tonight and I do not have one bit of pity for habs they should of rebuilt a team instead of going on a FA frenzy.

The Bruins need to keep the game simple forecheck( and play physical wear down the habs) and go to the net. The bruins will not be intimidated if habs play physical. I know that Mtl. plan will be the same to get the first jump and get the fans involve. The Habs will play dirty stick checking to frustrate the Bruins to draw penalties. If was CJ, I will say this "play physical but no stupid penalties and get that first goal."

Sections
Shortcuts