Steve Ott?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Steve Ott?

Rumours are strong, but I don't see how Cam and Chia can sit in a room going ... oh yeah ... Ott is our guy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Re: Steve Ott?

With what I am seing right now...playoffs this year will get really dirty ...Ottawa , Flyers, Vancouver are rought teams and have nasty players ..Ott would be the right player we ar going to need warriors this year.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

Not a chance of a snow storm in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl, that Steve Ott walks into the BRUINS locker room. The players truely hate him, and echo them words out P.C. and WAM BAM THANK YOU CAM!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

No way, the bruins team hates the guy. And they don't need another pest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Maybe they could trade for him but not play him.  Keep him around to tick off the whole team so that they play surly from the opening face-off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

shift disturbers like Ott are in high demand....

with Dallas in a battle for a playoff spot he won't come cheap and doubt PC will pay price....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Why don't we just trade for Cook and Avery while we're at it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

I will burn my Bruins hat if they trade for that scuzball

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Ott is not the answer.  They don't need a disturber, he's just a gutless punk.  Rather hae an actual tough guy or gritty role player than someone who cheap shots and then runs away with his gloves taped on.

No thank you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

During the second period intermission segment of last night's HNIC's Hot Stove Lounge, panelist Eric Francis of The Calgary Sun said Ott was the second most coveted player of interest behind only Nash.  I'd prefer the Bruins pass on this guy whose specialty seems to be the after-whistle crap.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

I've seen inklings on TSN suggesting that the Canucks could be a likely landing spot for Ott.  Burrows, Lapierre, and Ott on the same team....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Steve Ott?:
    I've seen inklings on TSN suggesting that the Canucks could be a likely landing spot for Ott.  Burrows, Lapierre, and Ott on the same team....
    Posted by Dave24

Because what Vancouver really needs is another player with a lousy reputation...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Steve Ott? : Because what Vancouver really needs is another player with a lousy reputation...
    Posted by red75

Vancouver's reputation has already been established,adding Ott won't change that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I hate him, don't want him on this team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Perfect fit in Vancouver.  Naturally, they are more attracted to the cheap-shot dress wearers than actual tough players.

They think Bieksa's talking is all the tough you need.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Didnt the Bs once hate linesman too ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stars just beat Van and are now solidly in 8th spot with a 2 point lead. Think Ott just came off the block.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Punkishness aside, I don't see the value in Ott.  Doesn't put up that many points.

If he went to the nucks they would be more hated then they are now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

People would rather slit their wrists than see Steve Ott on the B's, yet they'd cry in their soup of Marchand was traded.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

People would rather slit their wrists than see Steve Ott on the B's, yet they'd cry in their soup of Marchand was traded.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Was thinking the exact same thing earlier, if you tell some of them that the same things being said about Steve Ott on this board are being said about Marchand on other boards around the league they think your crazy.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Posts from null are hidden

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Posts from null are hidden
    Posted by kelvana33

Amen.

NAS- Ott is not nearly as good a player as Marchand IMO.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the funny thing is... null keeps crying, like if he keeps crying more, his canucks will be able to score a single goal in game 7 SCF. oh yeah they would have needed 5 to beat the b's. hehehehe. keep crying chump, you and your canucks wear it well.

Sections
Shortcuts