Steven TYLER and his ROCKING ANTHEM!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Steven TYLER and his ROCKING ANTHEM!

Lets get him out there to sing the anthem and PUMP these BOYS up!

We can WIN the next 2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Steven TYLER and his ROCKING ANTHEM!

Steven Tyler is an embarrassment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Dude it's the Stanley Cup Finals.  To not let Renee do it after all this time would be a kick in the jewels to the guy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Steven TYLER and his ROCKING ANTHEM!:
    Steven Tyler is an embarrassment.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Absolutely!  He's just awful.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Rene Rencourt all day long is what will pump up the crowd and the team!! GO BRUINS!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Dude it's the Stanley Cup Finals.  To not let Renee do it after all this time would be a kick in the jewels to the guy
    Posted by Swerengen

I agree. We don't need to kick Renee in the jewels like that. What's needed is Shawn Thornton throwing down on the punks from Vancouver.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Steven TYLER and his ROCKING ANTHEM!:
    Lets get him out there to sing the anthem and PUMP these BOYS up! We can WIN the next 2.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

wow! are u serious Mucko? ya im sure that the bruins will get a real boost for game 3 and 4 if the guy from American idol sings the anthem.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Why not Motorhead.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

I think we should have some vampires do it, a biting theme would be good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Hey homies..steven tyler opened up for the bruins this season.
    Do you all know that??

THe Bruins are in the stanley cup FINALS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Rene Rencourt all day long is what will pump up the crowd and the team!! GO BRUINS!!
    Posted by MrVmax

Rancourt cant sing anymore dude, his time is done. He cant hit the highs or the lows and often sounds like a frog with indegestion. He's had his time.

Bring on Tyler, he can ROCK THE HOUSE!

watch this video, Tyler sings with some serious emotion!!!!! still gives us the "chills". If you remember home game 1, the bruins came out flying. He could be our kate smith. Listen to the link, pure passion folks..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Right on NAS, aaargh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Steven TYLER and his ROCKING ANTHEM! : Rancourt cant sing anymore dude, his time is done. He cant hit the highs or the lows and often sounds like a frog with indegestion. He's had his time. Bring on Tyler, he can ROCK THE HOUSE! watch this video, Tyler sings with some serious emotion!!!!! still gives us the "chills". If you remember home game 1, the bruins came out flying. He could be our kate smith. Listen to the link, pure passion folks.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5pLPCDwag
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

=====================================================
     No offense BG but i`ve seen him live.God awful.(and i love Aerosmith)
       I`d rather see a member of our military sing our athem.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In Response to Re: Steven TYLER and his ROCKING ANTHEM! : =====================================================  No offense BG but i`ve seen him live.God awful.(and i love Aerosmith)    I`d rather see a member of our military sing our athem.
    Posted by djbosox2004

No offense taken but Tyler really sings with passion man. Did you watch the video, you can feel it brotha!!

Lets GO BRUINS!!
    Play with excitement, not FEAR.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

With all due respect to you and ST,I vaguely remembered it so I pulled it up.It was horrible and he struggled. Like I said before,i`m a huge Aerosmith fan,but live he sucks.BTDT
      I`m not a Rancourt fan either.But i`d rather have him than ST.
     I`m staying with a beautiful randition by one of our military.THAT would get the crowd pumped up IMO.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Ones 71 ,the other 63.Their both collecting pension cheques but i think Rancourt needs the money more.Stick with who got ya there.Lets go Rene !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

I think we should have some vampires do it, a biting theme would be good.
    Posted by stuartr29

Hahaha! Great line!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Ones 71 ,the other 63.Their both collecting pension cheques but i think Rancourt needs the money more.Stick with who got ya there.Lets go Rene !!!
    Posted by 50belowzero

==========================================================
      As long as he wears the suit.He looked godawful ragged in that Bruins shirt at the Sox game. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Is it because in Vancouver they have mini concerts through out the game ?

We need celebrities to light a fire under the Bruins ? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

no thank you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Rene is literally INFINITY better than Steven Tyler.  He was one of the absolute WORST Ive seen sing the anthem.  Only thing I can remember from the past few years being worse than him was Christina at the Superbowl, and thats because she screwed up the words.  He was horrendous, and thats giving him some credit.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Agree with NAS, bigvig, and all the other posters. Tyler is awful, embarrassing, horrendous, and every other word you want to use.

I don't want a on again off again washed up drug addict singing the team's anthem.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Gotta be the Garden legend, Rene!

Sections
Shortcuts