Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later

Sweet!  Where did you order the towel I want one!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Ha, next week I think.  I was just thinking the same thing.  Beaming, but also still in disbelief.  Can't believe these guys actually beat out everyone and finished the year with the victory.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Seriously.  The only thing left by October will be having the spoked B painted on my driveway with "2011 Stanley Cup Champions" underneath in a paint so neon they'll see it from space.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later:
    Seriously.  The only thing left by October will be having the spoked B painted on my driveway with "2011 Stanley Cup Champions" underneath in a paint so neon they'll see it from space.
    Posted by Bookboy007

One of my neighbors has his driveway painted up along with banners hangings all over the front of his house. I doubt his wife likes it but I sure do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later : One of my neighbors has his driveway painted up along with banners hangings all over the front of his house. I doubt his wife likes it but I sure do.
    Posted by dezaruchi

A freinds neighbor re-painted his entire house black and gold and put the spoked B on his Garage door.  This is in Canada!
    Still beaming?  H-E-doublehockeysticks ya!  From another thread, I went to CBC.CA to watch some early playoff games.  Watched Game 7 vs Habs.  Before the start, they showed a graphic of the two goalies game 7 performances.  TT was 0-2 with a GGA over 3 and a save % way under 9.  What a difference a couple of months make.  Shut-out in Game 7 of the Finals to finish with stats better than a record breaking regular season.  Is this a dream?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later : A freinds neighbor re-painted his entire house black and gold and put the spoked B on his Garage door.  This is in Canada! Still beaming?  H-E-doublehockeysticks ya!  From another thread, I went to CBC.CA to watch some early playoff games.  Watched Game 7 vs Habs.  Before the start, they showed a graphic of the two goalies game 7 performances.  TT was 0-2 with a GGA over 3 and a save % way under 9.  What a difference a couple of months make.  Shut-out in Game 7 of the Finals to finish with stats better than a record breaking regular season.  Is this a dream?
    Posted by scooter244

Scooter, it sure feels that way.I'm still not quite used to saying the Bruins are the champs. I still have people I haven't seen in awhile coming up to high-five me when they see me around town. I should've expected that being the best would feel this good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

i ordered the SI commemorative Edition on ebay, ordered the roster t-shirts which they wore at the parade for my son and I, the locker room t-shirt and the hat. everything is backordered except my roster t-shirt which is being delivered today. i'm also getting the DVD and a Bruins window decal for my car. probably should order the flag for the front of my house while i'm at it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Some nights I can't shut off the computer and get some sleep because I just keep watching all the champions videos people have put on youtube. My favorite peice of memorabelia if you will is not something that was store bought but a picture of me and my father together taken right after they won by one of my buddies. The look of joy on our faces and it looked like we were dancing lol. Already have had that framed and matted me and dad in our B's jerseys celebrating the win. Not sure if I wana hang it in the den or the office. But as a comercial says "priceless"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

You know, it still hasn't fully registered with me yet. Partially maybe, but definitely not fully. Even buying a sh*tload of Bs Stanley Cup merchandise hasn't completely hammered it home. I can only assume I haven't bought enough stuff yet.
    SC 2011 beach towel...hmmmmm...  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Must get beach towel.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later:
    Just ordered up a 2011 SC beach towel. I may order something else next week. And the next week. And the next week. So, when does the DVD come out? haha
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

they are supposed to be shipping the dvd by mid july.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later : I figure I'll just buy a new commemorative gadget every week until it wears off. beach towel: http://www.amazon.com/Boston-Bruins-Stanley-Champions-White/dp/B0056GGR6O/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1310065358&sr=8-4

That is awesome especially to take to a beach in Southern Ontario and listen to comments from envious leaf fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

I was  kidding since I asked about it in the 2 week beaming thread, but it's appreciated. Just for clarification, this DVD will be the Bruins own official one, not the SI one, right? This the one? http://www.amazon.com/Nhl-Stanley-Cup-Champions-2011/dp/B004TPJMOM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310068664&sr=8-1

i missed the other thread sorry, but that is the one. i didnt know SI was doing a different one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I don't know what is taking my Bruins Stanley Cup hat so long.. hope it gets here by start of the season .. Jeezz.. did get my awesome teeshirt this week though..
    I have worn it for 4 straight days, afraid the wife will wash it and ruin the logo's..

Just waiting for the Bruins team picture to come out and getting it framed ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZl6CrmXHeU

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

I already received my parade tshirt.  Still waiting for locker room hat and shirt,DVD, toddler shirt (Finally, I've been waiting my whole life for this), and two other tees.  I had about 500 bucks worth of stuff in my cart but realized I should pace myself haha.

My brother painted his new garage yellow, black, and white last year and has Chara and Lucic fathead logos on the walls.  He's waiting on 3 more from the Cup win to put up.  Also has a mounted bear with a bruins jersey and hat hanging on the wall.  

And we live in Northern Saskatchewan!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Finally, a not "we need this guy" thread.

Speaking of the Clemens trial, I need some fatheads too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I want a BS flag to hang outside my house!  Don't know where to find them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Ever. Show 4Ever's posts

Born, raised and live near Philly, B's fan for over 43 years.  All my B's stuff at the office, Flyers fans hate it.  Been waiting for this since 1974.  Still beaming and will be for awhile.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later : Scooter, it sure feels that way.I'm still not quite used to saying the Bruins are the champs. I still have people I haven't seen in awhile coming up to high-five me when they see me around town. I should've expected that being the best would feel this good.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Went to Costco this afternoon wearing a B's t-shirt.  Two complete strangers came up to me to talk Bruins.  Both said the same thing.  Been wainting 40 years for this!  Soak it all in and enjoy. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later : Went to Costco this afternoon wearing a B's t-shirt.  Two complete strangers came up to me to talk Bruins.  Both said the same thing.  Been wainting 40 years for this!  Soak it all in and enjoy. 
    Posted by scooter244

Yeah Scooter, we're spoiled now. Now that I know what it feels like there's no going back. I've been relishing the fact that I can refer to the Bruins as the world's best hockey team. It never gets old.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

thought i was the only person who is waiting for nhl.com to send me my hat and other stuff on back order. i have gotten 2 t shirts but this is ridiculous. i see im not the one. the dvd is what im really waiting for! u guys are right it hasnt hit yet! maybe oct 6 it will be complete when they raise the banner!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later:
    Just ordered up a 2011 SC beach towel. I may order something else next week. And the next week. And the next week. So, when does the DVD come out? haha

Being from Pa, I ordered several Boston newspapers and some new decals for
    my ride.My wife and kids got me a nice black polo shirt with the B's logo, by Antigua?.  I still go back to those days in Lake placid,NY. These guys had no panic in them, and really believed in each other. To me, I was amazed by how many players did so many things to contribute during the run to the Cup. Tim THOMAS gave a performance for the ages. Truly a definitive example of playing to a system with unselfish team work. I could not be more proud of this team and staff.

Sections
Shortcuts