Still defending TT???????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

Still defending TT???????????

Please, please don't tell me the B's are not playing well in front of him or the habs are out skating the B's..blah blah blah. By far the biggest reason the habs are ahead in this series and are in the games so far is the way below par goaltending of TT aka "mr 5-hole". The rebounds so far in this game are quite frankly embarrassing. They are the same as the ones that allowed the habs to win the first two games. TT is the same as big Joe Thornton, great regular season..no clue in the play-offs. To win the cup you need consistency not mediocrity. I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it...The B's will NEVER win a cup with the flopper in net!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Still defending TT???????????

Get in line there are many people here saying the same thing.  Rask isn't an option now so there's no use complaining about it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree like i said the first goal was weak... maybe the Bruins could be leading 3-2 despite playing poorly.  Everyone here knows how much i hate having TT in the net but i am honest enough to say that he is not responsible for the other 2.  Now the 3rd will be TT time to shine.  We need this game...it is now or never for him.  If he is a Vezina winner it is time for him to play like one!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

You needed to create a new thread to get this point across?  Dumb.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

This IS the place to complain about it. Reality is they will still play him. It just irks me that we are stuck with him as our only hope...sad. If Tuuka gets a shot I sincerely hope he plays well. TT will look good in teal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Tuukka WONT get a shot and if he did, he WOULDNT play well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Another dissapointed goal short side!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

snipe job that TT never saw. Please stop commenting on something you know zero about, and when i say something I mean hockey in general.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Still not in good position... you are the one who should buy a few dvds where they teach what hockey is all about!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

The first one was shaky, and the rebounds were maddening, but you CANT defend that awful short side 4th goal, can you?  Really?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Duh, winning.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Still defending TT???????????:
    [QUOTE]The first one was shaky, and the rebounds were maddening, but you CANT defend that awful short side 4th goal, can you?  Really?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

It's called a screen...it happens.  Post about something else, anything else.  You're a broken record. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Once again he was outplayed by Price, the goalie that made the defining save of his career (ask Healey), and yet he still won.

OMG, the humanity of it all...

Sheesh, Kaberle scores first, Thorn sets up 2nd, Kost jams home the 3rd all alone, PK on PP uses screen top shelf.

Get a freakin grip TT haters,  great game TT, not so great start B's, awesome finish 3rd line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still defending TT??????????? : It's called a screen...it happens.  Post about something else, anything else.  You're a broken record. 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

From the behind the net view the viewer can't even see Subban or the puck. Plus it was a snipe job. And he won. End of story.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

I guess we're ignoring the part where Thomas saved their bacon from a complete blowout last night. The guy made some VERY key saves down the stretch too.

But please, let's complain after a thrilling OT *VICTORY*. Stuff like this makes us look terrible.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is called being in bad position.  But you are probably clueless when i use that concept!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

In Response to Still defending TT???????????:
    [QUOTE]Please, please don't tell me the B's are not playing well in front of him or the habs are out skating the B's..blah blah blah. By far the biggest reason the habs are ahead in this series and are in the games so far is the way below par goaltending of TT aka "mr 5-hole". The rebounds so far in this game are quite frankly embarrassing. They are the same as the ones that allowed the habs to win the first two games. TT is the same as big Joe Thornton, great regular season..no clue in the play-offs. To win the cup you need consistency not mediocrity. I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it...The B's will NEVER win a cup with the flopper in net!!
    Posted by sparky1313[/QUOTE]

TT = best goalie in the nhl. Will win the vezina THIS YEAR

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT = best clown stopping a puck in the regular season.  It is entertainning i have to admit and very cool for a regular season game but terrible technique for a playoff game!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

When a team is being outshot 29-10 & only down by two? I don't think that's a goaltending problem even if ONE of them my have been questionable!
    Nice job TT! You kept them in the game last night!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]The first one was shaky, and the rebounds were maddening, but you CANT defend that awful short side 4th goal, can you?  Really?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

And you whine like a little pansy when someone calls you an IDIOT?? Really? You continue to show your little knowledge on the position when you call PK's goal awful! You & Localcuckoo must be related! Yea I insulted you again! If the shoe fits buddy! If the shoe fits!! You & cuckoo are two of the biggest IDIOT MORONS on here! There now make another pansy post about me insulting you again! Maybe Cuckoo will lend you a tissue!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Thomas hasn't had the best series so far, but when it comes down to it he kept the bruins in it when it mattered most.  If the team was able to score a couple goals in game 1 the B's would be up 3-1 and this would be a non-issue.  He has been the number 1 all year and deserves to play based on the last 10 minutes of game 3 alone.  Oh, and a few other goalies have let in a couple questionable goals these playoffs to, Ryan Miller, Carey Price, Lundquist, Louongo,,,get over it, they happen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Ryder's first goal?  Short side, high, no screen no traffic - and it was Ryder.  Hossa's first goal and Keith's goal in Vancouver - short side.  One with traffic, the other without.  I could go on and on, but the short-side high goal is much more common than it used to be, partly because of the sticks, but also because of general changes in the conventional wisdom for how goalies position themselves and try to dictate where shooters shoot.  Point being, it happens to every freaking goalie in the league and has nothing to do with the usual "he's a flopper" criticisms of Thomas.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Guys stop trying to convince us Thomas sucks end of it!!