Still questioning TT????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Still questioning TT????

Ha. Looks like the guy from the killers in the bdc photo today.

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: Still questioning TT????:
    [QUOTE]To the TT Bashers:   Might want to get behind this guy, because he will be playing the rest of the way.  This team owes a ton of credit to their regular season success to what he delevered during the year and now is not the time for Tuukka.  In the off-season, he will then collect his 2nd Vezina Trophy in three years, but I hope he is happier celebrating his name on the Cup. To the Timmy Fanboys:   You might want to open your minds to some constructive criticism about your binky.  Game 3 saw two absolutely putrid goals allowed, and that's on top of the bad Game 1 goal and the two bad rebounds in Game 2.  TT needs to be better in this series if the B's have any chance of pulling this series out and advancing in the playoffs. I consider myself in neither camp, but am pulling for Thomas and the B's all the way! 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Finally someone with an open mind!  I will get behing TT if he stops allowing softies!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Have to agree with junior here..Why the bleep is there so much focus on 2 goals after a win??? You say they were soft. Good for you. They won. You say he is going to have to play better for the b's  to win the series.Awfully proud of ya for that observation. I beleive he answered the bell in the last 10 minutes. Like I said, I don't care if he stands on his head, if there isnt a power play goal or 2 the b's are done. blaming the goalie for a 3-2 playoff win in montreal makes you look like an uneducated nitpicking idiot.Go look for spots of dust your wife might have missed when she dusted the coffee table or something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Have to agree with junior here..Why the bleep is there so much focus on 2 goals after a win??? You say they were soft. Good for you. They won. You say he is going to have to play better for the b's  to win the series.Awfully proud of ya for that observation. I beleive he answered the bell in the last 10 minutes. Like I said, I don't care if he stands on his head, if there isnt a power play goal or 2 the b's are done. blaming the goalie for a 3-2 playoff win in montreal makes you look like an uneducated nitpicking idiot.Go look for spots of dust your wife might have missed when she dusted the coffee table or something.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I didn't say the goals were soft, I said they were putrid.  I am happy about the win, but I just expect TT to be better.  I know he can be and I will be rooting for him. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Don't root for him, he doesn't want you rooting for him. He thinks your posts are soft...Sorry he thinks your posts are putrid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Don't root for him, he doesn't want you rooting for him. He thinks your posts are soft...Sorry he thinks your posts are putrid.

And you say that my posts are bad!! Wow!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No i said they were putrid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]To the TT Bashers:   Might want to get behind this guy, because he will be playing the rest of the way.  This team owes a ton of credit to their regular season success to what he delevered during the year and now is not the time for Tuukka.  In the off-season, he will then collect his 2nd Vezina Trophy in three years, but I hope he is happier celebrating his name on the Cup. To the Timmy Fanboys:   You might want to open your minds to some constructive criticism about your binky.  Game 3 saw two absolutely putrid goals allowed, and that's on top of the bad Game 1 goal and the two bad rebounds in Game 2.  TT needs to be better in this series if the B's have any chance of pulling this series out and advancing in the playoffs. I consider myself in neither camp, but am pulling for Thomas and the B's all the way! 
    Teriffic post Crowls.Both sides could stand to be a little more flexible in their stance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : This is why it is so stupid too be talking about a win where any goalie gives up two goals. Two goals against should win you most of your games, and three should not be the kiss of death. If the offense performed the Bruins would be up in this series. The games are rare that end 1-0 2-1 this is my main point. The power play should lead all threads for what is wrong. Instead everyone is discussing the two goals in a huge win, in a hard place too obtain wins. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]
    Sorry Junior,I was just confused. It happens a lot at my age.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Don't root for him, he doesn't want you rooting for him. He thinks your posts are soft...Sorry he thinks your posts are putrid.

Spoken like a true Fanboy and someone that has a long list of putrid goals allowed on their resume.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : Teriffic post Crowls.Both sides could stand to be a little more flexible in their stance.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dez, trying to bring some balance to the debate.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : Thanks Dez, trying to bring some balance to the debate.
    I don't know what it is about the goalies. Not one other player on the team is above criticism but if you put down either TT or Rask,the "opposition" goes nuts. I find it slightly humorous and mostly annoying. I'm with you though. I'm pulling for TT all the way because that's who we're running with.Next game is huge if TT wants to put his name into the "elite" class.I think he can do it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : I don't know what it is about the goalies. Not one other player on the team is above criticism but if you put down either TT or Rask,the "opposition" goes nuts. I find it slightly humorous and mostly annoying. I'm with you though. I'm pulling for TT all the way because that's who we're running with.Next game is huge if TT wants to put his name into the "elite" class.I think he can do it!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I agree about the next game is huge part!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]No i said they were putrid.

lol at least you are funny at times even if you cheer for the wrong goalie!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : lol at least you are funny at times even if you cheer for the wrong goalie!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

you're on the wrong site if you want to cheer for fisher price.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]People like daysof still live in the prelockout era. They don't realize there is no more red line, no more two line pass whistles, no more obstruction touch someone it is now a penalty. Unlike the days of the vaunted let wing lock, a goalie can no longer play the puck anywhere on the ice just in the trapizoid, players are now allowed in the crease and defensemen cannot move them without a penalty. The days of winning 1-0 or 2-1 are gone. The offense has to produce offense, and that is what the Bruins have too prove they can do consistantly. This analyzing two goals in a huge win is just silliness. Look at the scores around the league. This isn't your grandfathers brand of hockey anymore, get over it!!!!!
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]
    They can only go there if the puck is there.

Jr. It's not the 2 goals. It's the kind of goals. Yes they won & it's all well & good, but it's not all well & good when the number 1 goalie allows 3 questionable goals out of 7 & another 1 because of a bad rebound. TT has played 10 minutes of his capability. That's not a good feeling. I think he found his groove in those 10 minutes. However, that still doesn't mean that I'm not a little concerned.  I know you have the TT bashers on here that are just plain TT haters & no matter what he does will never be good enough. Then you have the RMiller clan Like "Cockadoodledoo" pretending to be Bruins fans who come on here just to ruffle our feathers. Then there's us Bruin fans who think the world of TT, but are hoping he turns his game around.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas has proven nothing in the playoffs other than he can't make crucial saves.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

Well he proved you wrong in game 3! They don't get any more crucial than that! That was almost a game 7 in OT situation.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : you're on the wrong site if you want to cheer for fisher price.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

lol Price no way the only one i cheer for is Rask! BTW if you guys want to know what a real goalie is you should watch Rinne play.  That guy does not allow soft five hole goals for sure!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : lol Price no way the only one i cheer for is Rask! BTW if you guys want to know what a real goalie is you should watch Rinne play.  That guy does not allow soft five hole goals for sure!!

No instead tonight he nearly knocked one in over his shoulder.  Shea Weber bailed him out just before it crossed the line.  He will be buying Weber dinner for that one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : No instead tonight he nearly knocked one in over his shoulder.  Shea Weber bailed him out just before it crossed the line.  He will be buying Weber dinner for that one.
    Posted by nix02061[/QUOTE]

With Rinne in net Bs would be leading at least 2-1 vs the Habs! I will take the «almost knock the puck» instead of the «allow the puck to slide in between his legs» anytime!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : With Rinne in net Bs would be leading at least 2-1 vs the Habs! I will take the «almost knock the puck» instead of the «allow the puck to slide in between his legs» anytime!!

Tough to make that statement.  Rinne has given up 3, 5 and 1 goal totals (in order) in the 3 games leading up to tonight.  With our offense only scoring one goal in the first 2 games we would be exactly where we are right now.  And don't tell me he has a weaker defense/team they took it to us during the regular season.  They might not be loaded with "big names" but they can sure play. 

Edit to add: During the regular season game Rask was our goalie of choice so you can't even say that Rinne beat Thomas in the regular season. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lucaoo,

Are you all there?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Rinne has been much better than Thomas same for Miller...imagine if we had the best american goalie in net... Bs would be Stanley Cup contenders!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Posted by Crowls2424[

I've never waivered from supporting the Bruins...TT included ! Just stating the facts as I see them. TT gives up too many juicy rebounds and has too big of a 5 hole for my liking!  I don't talk about other goalers in this thread becasue i don't care about the other teams ! If Fleury stinks, which he does, it's not our problem ! If Luongo is inconsitent...to bad for Vancouver. Not our problem !

I want management to focus on our issues. If we are eliminated early this year
    they must address the goalie issue and improve our chances for next year. 

Julien, Ryder, Thomas, Recchi, Kaberle, and Kelly  are ALL expendable in my opinion. The money could be used to sign one or two top notch players
    (ie. Shea Weber and proven sniper) .  Fill in the rest of the squad with
    a few kids from Providence and we'll see what happens!

Sections
Shortcuts